***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

morning everyone

had to walk to school in the snow today yuk ! still at least its Friday !

kids are going to my moms for the weekend after school , I will miss them but it will be so nice to get a lie in ..my last one before baby comes out i should imagine.
no idea what we are gonna do with ourselves though , really should get jobs done around the house but i guess we will just laze on our bums haha .
might go for a meal tomo if we feel like it - will see what the weather is doing i suppose .

anyone else got any plans for the weekend ?

Awww sorry to all who are getting snow not good when we are close, Sorry to all with infections too ..

Wow i just read back few pages iv missed and its great to see how conversation has changed from Names and Stretchies to Period Pains engagement and contractions were really on the home straight with lots of us just having 1 Month left exactly !!.

Any one no anymore of Ley i havent seen her on here in ages ??.

My Bubs still back to back i have done so much rocking and sittting on all 4s any one have any more ideas ???, I am sure i could handle another back to back labour if i must but i know its better for me and him if he moves , My other 2 back to back labours were made tough because they couldnt get there head down enough because of the angel . xxxx

I think Ley is at home now but is still contracting but doesn't have to go back to hospital until they are regular. FX for her.

Ohhh I've been getting the period pain as well but according to my midwife just the other day I'm still not engaged :( I've also never had any braxton hicks. I always feel so left out with that one for some reason, I want them so bad just to get a feel for what this tightening thing is going to feel like. But oh well right? :)

My thing lately is a lack of sleep! ARGH! It's not that I'm even particularly uncomfortable, it's like my brain won't shut up to let me sleep! I can't even seem to focus on my relaxtion CDs that usually make me fall to sleep in about 5 min. :cry:

Ohhh I've been getting the period pain as well but according to my midwife just the other day I'm still not engaged :( I've also never had any braxton hicks. I always feel so left out with that one for some reason, I want them so bad just to get a feel for what this tightening thing is going to feel like. But oh well right? :)

My thing lately is a lack of sleep! ARGH! It's not that I'm even particularly uncomfortable, it's like my brain won't shut up to let me sleep! I can't even seem to focus on my relaxtion CDs that usually make me fall to sleep in about 5 min. :cry:

I get to the point of exhaustion after about 3/4 days of less than 2 hours sleep and then I have one really good deep sleep...I think my body gets SOOO tired that it just shuts off...it sucks.

I didn't have braxton Hicks with the first 2 but now have this uncomfortable tight feeling after I walk a distance. I THINK it's BH but having not had them before I'm not sure :shrug: I'm like you tho, feel a bit left out as I don't really know! I'm sure it's a blessing really!

The midwife came today to book in for the homebirth :) it's all official now...just need to get my bits ready......for instance, I need to provide a cardboard box lined with old newspaper :saywhat: the midwife said she had no idea what that was supposed to be for either! made us laugh tho :haha: perhaps they think i'm having puppies :rofl:

Clare, I am good. Finally getting the house sorted. One more room to unpack! Woo Hoo. We have had a leak somewhere though, from the boiler, and its coming up through the floor in the hallway. Eek! We have tried to get contact with the landlord, but no luck. Don't really know what to do. How long do we wait for the landlord to call?

Ha ha, it does sound like you are having puppies. Wow it must be really exciting for you getting everything arranged. Do the midwives bring pain relief with them like gas and air? Would they bring pethadine?

Mummymadness, your baby is stubborn! lol. I am going to try everything I can to keep this baby the way he is. I think he is facing my back cos I feel his bum a lot. I am guessing you get a lot of limbs out front?

jenniflower, maybe you are going to be one of these lucky ladies who don't even realise they are in labour.

The lack of sleep is really starting to get to me. I am knackered right now and could easily go to sleep and then go to sleep again in 5 hours.

I am considering sleeping on the couch again, just because I was so much more comfortable and only woke up twice! x

I'm here ladies, still contracting. baby is engaged and I've had my show but obviously the longer she stays in the better.
sorry I haven't been around much, I've had so much going on lately.

I hope you are all doing well x

I'm here ladies, still contracting. baby is engaged and I've had my show but obviously the longer she stays in the better.
sorry I haven't been around much, I've had so much going on lately.

I hope you are all doing well x

Keep those legs shut mrs!! not too much longer and at least you'll be classed as full term. Must be worrying though :( our thoughts are with you :hugs:

Ooo ley nice to see your ok hun, So sorry about the pains though hope she stays put for at least another week for you ..

Yep i feel all feet and fingers out front Rach not hapy stubborn little man lol. xxx

well im gettin some good signs bubs is startin to engage..she has changed position and i think shes anterior...im gettin a couple of strong BH they really hurt and freak me out lol..also she has started punchin my cervix last night i wasnt sure if she hit me or my waters broke cause i get a hard flickin feelin when they pop..but luckly it was her lol. also i can feel a nerve bein pinched in my thigh so thats also a sign that shes headin south..so very excited and scared ...i to cannot wait to get this over with im more scared about the stitches then labour..not lookin forward to that!

BH make ur belly go rock hard and u feel the pain build up its kind of like a contraction but the pain is different..with ds1 and ds2 i had bh regularly for about 6hrs or so b4 my waters broke im goin to look out this time cause that ll be the sign that im in early labour..

ley im glad bubs hasnt arrived yet but im sure ur over the pain..fx she stays in a lil longer xx

take it easy ley , fx for you

a box ...with newspaper ..is it for placenta waste ? i havent had my visit yet now im intrigued as to if ill be asked for a box

ley are you ok?
didnt know i musnt have read that when i went back to read through.
what has happened? you lost the mucus plug? contrctions?
how are you feeling?
x

I had a doctors appointment today...

Two weeks ago, I was measuring 33 weeks (I was 32 weeks)....today, I was measuring almost 41 weeks! I think it might have been her position, but OMG! LOL I have a scan Tuesday so they can take measurements and see how big she really is. I'm not worried about it at all though. I am sure I can birth a 10 pounder with just a little more effort than a 7 pounder...

Hello everyone feeling more happier now doc has put me on anti depressents feel a bit ashamed to say that but they r helping and they shud stop me getting post natel depreshion I keep having eregular contracsions which showed on the moniter just wish they wud become regular the guttin thing is he gone from 2/5 to 4/5 engaged so hes come back out again. Had the show at 32 weeks and was really hoping this one wud b a little early but it doesnt look like it. :cry:

I'll b 37 wks on thurs I'm 36 wks + 2 now my baby has also gone back to back. Er x

Hello everyone feeling more happier now doc has put me on anti depressents feel a bit ashamed to say that but they r helping and they shud stop me getting post natel depreshion I keep having eregular contracsions which showed on the moniter just wish they wud become regular the guttin thing is he gone from 2/5 to 4/5 engaged so hes come back out again. Had the show at 32 weeks and was really hoping this one wud b a little early but it doesnt look like it. :cry:

Hey there's no shame in anti depressants hun, you can't help having depression. Glad you're feeling a bit better.

And if he's gone form 2/5 to 4/5 he's more engaged :happydance: though i might have misunderstood you :shrug: they come when they fancy though don't they?!! this one is 2/5 engaged too but i'm not holding my breath as my other 2 were late...you never know though!!

oh dont feel ashamed , if they are helping thats the main thing .

Carmyz, that is the bit I am most worried about too, tearing or being cut!

I found a thread yesterday on baby engagement and someone said it depends on how the HCP writes it. I'm so crap at explaining things, so here we go.......... they could be feeling how much of the head is palpable, so if it was 1/5 going to 4/5, it means they feel more of the head out of the pelvis, which means less engaged........... OR they could do it the other way around, for how far its gone in, which means 4/5 is more than 1/5. I hope it makes sense. lol. I had to try and make it make sense to me before I wrote it.

Also I found out that second babies + pop in and out of the pelvis, because the muscles arent as tight from the first pregnancy, they dont hold them down there.

I think this baby pops in and out all the time.

Virginia, are they sending you for the scan because of the big difference in fundal height?

I think at my next appointment I am going to start asking more questions.........like I only have it written down twice, my FH, so this time I will ask the midwife what it is as soon as she puts the tape measure away, and I also want to know which way he is facing. x

i thought i was going into labour yesterday lol whilst driving it was soooo hard to concentrate lol im not sure what it was - dont think it was conctractions or even braxton hicks as it was one continuous pain from my lower back into my belly like the most intesnse period pain that made me feel like i was going to throw up lol!

getting scared now :p

got my birth ball back off a friend i lent it to but i cant blow it up :( comes with a lil foot pump but the nozzle doesn't fit into the ball

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"