***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

sorry ladies I just need to get this off my chest

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am so sick of stop start stop start contractions, I'm exhausted and uncomfortable and just basically a moody bitch right now.
Currently I'm sat here with chronic restless legs and driving hubby mad.
I wish I could close my eyes and wake up at the full term mark.

awwww u poor thing :nope: i hope everything works out for u just hang in there a couple of more days to go until full term! :hugs:

1sttimemom u to hun! its so scary i dont think im ready for back to back contractions yet! u ladies are doing a great job! take it easy and 37 weeks will be here in no time!

awww girls im so sorry ur having to bear with it, just think 36+ is full term so not long at all; lets just hope babies dont keep you like this till 40+ weeks xxxxx

awww girls im so sorry ur having to bear with it, just think 36+ is full term so not long at all; lets just hope babies dont keep you like this till 40+ weeks xxxxx

Shhhhh don't let them hear you! :laugh2:

:hugs: for both you Ley and 1sttimemum. Your LO's sure are giving your uterus's a work out! Maybe it'll make things easier down the road. (Wishful thanking? hahaha)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=512630750 xxx

I'm going to look for the dreaded OP on my notes then!

Franki, I am the opposite too! I have been constipated for the whole of this pregnancy and since going on iron tablets, thinking I would get worse, I have gone the other way. I go all the time! But I do prefer it this way then being consitpated.
Well done on the no pain relief. Was that your 2nd?

Misznessa, are your feet swollen? Is that why they hurt?

1sttimemom & Ley, I'm really feeling for you. It must be so tiring on you. I wish something could be done to help you.

I have been for a walk today on the beach, it was lovely, really unmotivated to go first thing, but now really glad I did. The sun makes me so happy :) And Evie! She loved it too.

(TMI)I have also noticed some change in my discharge. Last two times I have wiped I have noticed lumps. I know its not a show, cos I can remember what that looked like as if it was yesterday, but I was wondering could it be from my cervix area or could it be just normal discharge? x

whooooo i think bubs is deciding to try move not too sure but feeling kicks round the side rather than front so must be a better sign ..

Hope you 2 are in less pain today ?.

Never been a facebook fan so have to keep up with you all on here :) . xxx

You girls can add me on FB if you'd like: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1675297509 (just let me know who you are, or I'll probably ignore your request...lol)

whooooo i think bubs is deciding to try move not too sure but feeling kicks round the side rather than front so must be a better sign ..

Yay, i really hope it is!! Good bubs :)

Ooooo thats good! I hope you start feeling the bum out front soon!

Its all I ever do is play with this ones bum! Just prodding it all the time. lol.

hey ladies how are we all...you can add me on facebook if you like search Rachel 'Mummy' Maher (my pic is of paiyton with a cheesy grin :) )
Ley and 1sttime, really hope your not in pain much longer :(
mummymadness hope you LO is deciding to move :)
i have consultant tomorrow for an antenatal and to check if baby is still breech!! Really hope he has gone head down (don't think so tho) or they will decide if i need a c-section or not :(
Will update you when i get back tomorrow wish me luck :) xx

hey ladies how are we all...you can add me on facebook if you like search Rachel 'Mummy' Maher (my pic is of paiyton with a cheesy grin :) )
Ley and 1sttime, really hope your not in pain much longer :(
mummymadness hope you LO is deciding to move :)
i have consultant tomorrow for an antenatal and to check if baby is still breech!! Really hope he has gone head down (don't think so tho) or they will decide if i need a c-section or not :(
Will update you when i get back tomorrow wish me luck :) xx

Good luck hun, let us know how you get on. fx for a copperative bubs!!

Thank you, ladies! I went back to the hosp. last night because of SEVERE pain across the center of my belly, along with a ton of pressure.... BUT, of course, still not dilated. Though I did get a VERY helpful nurse this time!!

Apparently the dimpled cervix means that it has started to dilate from the bottom, but not the top much. It's like saying dilated a fingertip, just can't measure cm yet. But I'm still dimpled.. ugghhh...
In a better note, she confirmed that the baby is engaged, so no chance of floating baby. And my cervix is starting to thin some, just not very much. She said cervix wise, it's right where it should be for 36 weeks... And unfortunately, there are cases where women have contractions this bad the entire month before delivery.. Oyyyy... I seriously hope that is not the case with this one :( The monitor showed them VERY strong.. the plus is though that, according to the nurse, based on the baby's heartbeat she reacts to the contractions and reacts to my movement, which means she has a strong and developed central nervous system. And I was once again told she is a "textbook baby" based on her heartbeat and size... My mom laughed and said "yeah, so textbook she'll make you wait!!"... She's trying to jinx me, I know it!

Meanwhile, she was trying to squirm lower below my hips and kept pushing her feet against the center of my belly, sometimes getting stuck like that in the middle of a contraction (NOT comfortable!!)... All that added pressure broke more blood vessels in my stomach, so my poor belly REALLY doesn't look too great now!!
The nurse said to come in if my water breaks, or if I see blood or the bloody show (which I don't think I've had yet, to my knowledge anyways....)...... So now I can only wait and see...

Hope everyone else is doing well!

sorry the cat walked on the keyboard before i had finshed typing lmao .

adding you all on fb now :D

@rach - are the lumps white a bt cottage cheesey - sorry tmi lol? if they are its likely to be thrush - thats what mine was anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->