***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

lol, i'm hot, but not that hot.

I'm having a rubbish day, our oil seems to have halved in the matter of days, and now we need to get some urgently :'-(

Our washing machine has started leaking again, and the boiler still isnt fixed properly, which means I'm going to have to ring the landlord again who never stops talking. x

Franki, thank you for the advice!! I think we are mainly going to use little wall decals. I know how to design them from our computer, so my mom is going to get some of the paper and I'm going to design them to match the bedding that my brother is sending me :) :)

And Rachael, we had 6 dogs before.... 1 HUGE German Shepherd-black lab mix (he was so tall his head can sit on our counter tops!), 2 German Shepherd-pit bull mixes, an Australian Cattle Dog, a shi-tzu (My mom's dog), and a terrier mix (my dog). Now we just have the shi-tzu and the terrier mix :) Well, not counting the two cats, the bird (African Grey Parrot that talks A LOT) and the snail (Yes.. we have a pet snail... lol long story short, my mom is a teacher and kept one after a science lab thing involving snails.. it grew on us lol)

I totally feel you with the over hotness. I was the one to put up and take down the outside christmas lights this year because I didn't mind the cold! (No climbing on roofs ladies, no worries! hahaha) I kept forgetting and leaving the door open, my poor DH was freezing! I now move all the comforter on him and use only the sheet to sleep with.

Weird though, it comes and goes. Some morning I wake to go pee and I'm freezing so I have to steal all the covers back at like 4am. :lol:

I am ALWAYS hot. At night I can only sleep in my bra/underwear because even my clothes are too hot. The DH likes to keep it at about 70 degrees - even at night! I am constantly pushing the covers off me, but he thinks I don't mean to and always puts them back on me in his sleep. Grr! Lol

Oh, and is anyone else completely procrastinating? I STILL don't have my hospital bags packed...the baby's room is a wreck (not that we'll use it that often except to get her clothes)....my house looks like a tornado swept through it...I just have no energy to DO anything, so nothing is getting done!

Oh, and is anyone else completely procrastinating? I STILL don't have my hospital bags packed...the baby's room is a wreck (not that we'll use it that often except to get her clothes)....my house looks like a tornado swept through it...I just have no energy to DO anything, so nothing is getting done!

I haven't packed it yet either: but we are in the US so pretty much everything is provided for us (at least at my hospital and most others) so I only need to bring a baby outfit to go home with, cord blood thing, and an extra outfit if I don't wanna wear the one I came with (but I also live 10 mins from hospital so I can send someone to get stuff too). I also haven't set up nursery for cultural reasons, although I did buy baby stuff and its in a pile in my parents apt. I told my father he must set nursery up for me when I am in hospital. Anyway, the point is--- no reason for u to worry - you neednt really pack anything for baby here, and just tell a friend or daddy to set up ur nursery when ur in hospital - I am sure they will be honored.

I haven't packed it yet either: but we are in the US so pretty much everything is provided for us (at least at my hospital and most others) so I only need to bring a baby outfit to go home with, cord blood thing, and an extra outfit if I don't wanna wear the one I came with (but I also live 10 mins from hospital so I can send someone to get stuff too). I also haven't set up nursery for cultural reasons, although I did buy baby stuff and its in a pile in my parents apt. I told my father he must set nursery up for me when I am in hospital. Anyway, the point is--- no reason for u to worry - you neednt really pack anything for baby here, and just tell a friend or daddy to set up ur nursery when ur in hospital - I am sure they will be honored.

Except I wanna wear my own nightgown while in labour...and I'm cloth diapering exclusively, so I have to pack those for her...and my hospital is REALLY small, so they don't provide any kind of toiletries. And we are 55 miles from the hospital...lol. I really need to get my butt into gear! The baby clothes are put away, and that's all that really matters...the other stuff is the baby swing, and the toys, and tons of blankets and stuff for the crib we still don't have, etc...I'm not too worried. We are not even changing her in her room because we don't have a changing table. :dohh:

I don't remembered if I said anything in here, but I have a scan tomorrow (if Medicaid approves it in time) to measure Brooklyn and check my fluid levels. At my appointment Friday (I was 34+4) my fundal height was measuring at almost 41 weeks. (Yikes) I wonder what will happen if Medicaid doesn't approve it? Do I just seriously have to finish the rest of the pregnancy not knowing WHY I am measuring so big? I get that the state doesn't like paying for things, but it's pretty crappy they are allowed to just deny things like that when something isn't "normal".

We're not even having a nursery lol!

for the first few months baby will be in our room in a moses basket next to the bed

then he will go into my sons room - which is a tip atm as im sorting through all his old stuff lol! but by then should be fine - there is already a single bed and a cot in there - when baby is too big for moses basket my son will go from cot to bed and baby will go from basket to cot

We have pretty much all the clothes up till 12months put away in drawers, a bouncy chair, double breast pump incase i have trouble bfing again...

packed babies hospital bag but still got half of mine to pack

xxx

Good luck for scan tomorrow hun :) I am glad i am not the only hot one he he he i feel silly opening windows in january lol.
I was nesting but looking at my house this evening all that has gone out of the window it looks like ww3 has errupted kids asleep and i just wanna copy lol. x

my bag is more or less packed i think , i need to pack me something to wear to come home in cus hubby wouldnt get what i wanted even if i was to describe it exactly to him.
babies room has been sorted for a while as my youngest move in with my eldest in bunks more or less as soon as we found out we were pregnant and already had the cot etc in there , though baby wont be using it for a while as will be in our room.
i have however decided on redecorating in a mad hormonal rant this weekend and am having the wallpaper stripped fri sat sun and hoping to get the plasterer in next week ...seemed like a good idea at the time.

hey ladies how are we all??
well consultant went really well, baby is head down and fully engaged.....the consultant was quite shocked because he said its usual for second babies to engage at all let alone fully engage, and at only 36 weeks too!!! i asked if he would come back out and he said no not now, he's fixed, and basically said baby could be born anyday :)
On the down side he said if baby decides to come before saturday (37 weeks) then i have to go to my local hospital and won't get my birth centre birth :( but hopefully he will come after that :)
I am having a few crampy period pains but nothing more!

The look on the consultants and midwifes faces' was a picture :haha:

also baby is back to back aswell so he told me to get on my birthing ball to try and shift him :)

ok so i had thrush and they gave me these 3 massive tablet things to put up myself for 3 nights in a row... afterwards it seemed to disapear but a few days later and it seems to be back but worse than before? :( seeing my midwife on tues so will ask her but soooooo frustrating!

Try eating natural yogurt i found that helped to clear it from inside out, plus u can also put it on u down there which also is a great releif :wacko:

Heyyyyyyyy I want people on facebook!

Me too!!!

what are you 2 called? I have ley and evewidow too :) miznessa and 1sttiemmom who are you?

and anyone else...now our time is almost here OMG!!

heyyy ladiies my email to my facebook is [email protected] just specifiy ur a lovebug and ill accept =] :hugs:

@RACHEL...yes my feet are swollen and the fact that im still working maybe thats y they hurt so bad =( but my back is worse then my feet...hes still high up hasnt dropped yet so ill let u guys know

On the down side he said if baby decides to come before saturday (37 weeks) then i have to go to my local hospital and won't get my birth centre birth :( but hopefully he will come after that :)

Hi PaiytonsMummy,

We have the same due date I think - 5th Feb. I *think* I'm having a boy too, and it's our second - our first is Gwen born Oct 08.

Hope your last trimester is going ok. I'm tired with a huge bump and achey pelvis, but nothing to complain about :)

Amy

Virginia I also have nothing organised. Well, actually I picked out his clothes. lol. They are laying in his cot ready to be packed...........i'm still thinking about what I need to bring. lol.
Also I noticed you said u live 55 mins from hospital, when are you thinking of leaving to go to hosp once u r in labour?
Good luck with tomorrow. I remember u saying about your scan. I hope you are able to have it and it all goes ok.

great news paiytonsmumy .

dont forget girls ..after the soaps tonight new series of one born every minute and shameless .. i got my mini eggs ready for some serious tv viewing

i havent packed anything yet :nope:

i have my babyshower on January 15 so im gonna do it the day after lol

ive been having braxton hicks n i timed them and usually they are 2 to 3 hours apart and not a everyday thing...on my last appt my doctor told me babys head was down and my cervix was soft so i dunno what it means about cervix being soft :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->