***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Virginia I also have nothing organised. Well, actually I picked out his clothes. lol. They are laying in his cot ready to be packed...........i'm still thinking about what I need to bring. lol.
Also I noticed you said u live 55 mins from hospital, when are you thinking of leaving to go to hosp once u r in labour?
Good luck with tomorrow. I remember u saying about your scan. I hope you are able to have it and it all goes ok.

I think I'll leave for the hospital when I'm at or less than 5 minutes apart. I want to try to stay away from the hospital as much as possible.

yayyy good luck paitons mummy its all going in right direction i am also on rocking duty trying to get bubs from back to back but so far he is just a stubborn boy lol.

Whats every one up to tonight ?. x

I do want to leave it as long as I possibly can before going.

OMG I didnt realise Shamless was on too. Woo HOo. I'm going to have a lovely morning tomorrow watching one born every minute and shameless :-D

This is where being a Yank in the UK gets me... what the heck is 'Shameless' and why is everyone and their mother talking about it. (I keep seeing facebook status' about it)

ha ha ha omg how can u not know shameless Its like a council estate misfits oddbods alcoholics and druggies but done in a very funny way been going years its on channel 4 hun xxx

This is where being a Yank in the UK gets me... what the heck is 'Shameless' and why is everyone and their mother talking about it. (I keep seeing facebook status' about it)

its a comedy/drama in about its 10th series ish set on a manchester council estate where they basically all take drugs / get pissed / sleep around and are on the dole or prostitutes/dealers/gangsters ...in a nut shell lol its better than it sounds but is quite british tbh.

I don't get shameless lol, it started off so goodbut it's like tv shows where they do so many series they end up running out of good ideas and it just gets boring

I also had my doctors appointment today. He said everything measured perfectly. Baby is very low, head down thank god! I am a little over 1cm dilated. Yay! Its starting to definately feel real now.

I'm now going to watch Shameless :)

I had a big lump of clear CM when I wiped this morning. No blood though. x

my poor hubby thought i was in labour this morning ....

as my alarm went off i got cramp in the back of my calf , gut reaction when not pregnant is to sit traight up and get out of bed and walk it off etc .... try doing that with spd and a big belly haha , i was trying so hard to move couldnt , i was shouting and all sorts he was trying to sit me up and push me out of bed it was quite funny really on reflection . not the best way to wake up haha

cold outside too today and dark and miserable booo.

oh god before the spd i had so many cramps and i'd leap out of bed and run around the room, i've been really panicked that i'm going to get a cramp and i wont be able to get out of bed lol it takes me about 5-10 minutes to get out of bed now haha!

oh god before the spd i had so many cramps and i'd leap out of bed and run around the room, i've been really panicked that i'm going to get a cramp and i wont be able to get out of bed lol it takes me about 5-10 minutes to get out of bed now haha!

yea takes me a while to get out of bed too ..it was no fun i tell ya !

i had a massive leg cramp in my calf the other morning went on for ages god it killed and now i cant walk properly on it i have to just walk without puttin my foot down...so over it..

its so muggy here to and im gettin irratated quite easy lol..cant wait till shes out

Its really dark and miserable here too. It makes me feel really sleepy. x

Its really dark and miserable here too. It makes me feel really sleepy. x

i was dropping off just till the doorbell rang ..i could just have an hours nap but got playgroup with the little man in a bit and then school run , make the dinner and then karate with the bigger one ..so no chance i guess haha.

I'm off sick today. Well I say that, and really I'm always off since being on MAT leave but I'm super ill so will just be spending the day on the couch. DH has decided to take the rest of the day off to make me tea. :) But now he sees what I do on here which is start laughing out loud when you women start telling stories like that. :haha:

Hi ladies for the leg cramps I was told to drink tonic water put a bit of lemon in it and it seems to work a treat :):)

I'm still getting sick it has me wore out at this stage and there is nothing I can do but main thing is baba is still growing strong, Roll on Feb :dance: but I know wen she is born I will miss been pregger's :haha:

just seen midwife everything is as it should be - said baby is looking to be quite a bit bigger than my last lol still head down and everything looking good for vbac yay! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->