***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Your midwife sounded horrible to be honest! Not very caring or helpful for someone who is worried!

But I am glad you are ok. x

glad ur ok. and u most certainly should not feel stupid. pain and bleeding fresh or not is very worrying. she definetly needs a course in sympathy and empathy, especially considering her field. also it is her job to address any concerns u may have.

Aw wine, I'd only just seen your thread, poor you it must have been really worrying for you. I never quite understand why some people in the caring profession are just not caring at all...there's no need to have been like that with you. To be honest, you did the right thing, there are plenty of unfortunate threads that start like yours did and end very differently, so to be fair you should always check it out if you're feeling rotten and if you've seen blood. It's just a shame that she reacted like that...not what you need! Anyway hope you're feeling better now, hugs xx

glad everything is ok wine but how shitty of your midwife , even if it is nothing she should still have offered some reasons as it to what it could be and shown some sympathy , god some people make me mad.

I saw the post wine hun sooo glad ur ok but agree MW sounds a cow lol.

How are we all ?? any great plans for the weekend ?.

OH has surprised me were going to a lodge in Scotland Monday and Tuesday whooo Kids pox have scabbed over so Mums having them i am super duper excited . xxxxxx

Glad you are ok winegums, your midwife sounds like a bitch though!

today is my V-day :) it feels all real now lol

happy v day ley :)

mummymadness- a lodge break sounds ace hope you have a nice time

this weekend not sure what we are doing as have a whole week of half term to do stuff , today my kids have the scalexxtric set up so i expect they wont want to go anywhere , including the biggest kid - hubby who is having the most fun haha .

i am gonna make a bakewell tart later though nom nom nom

fairly unexciting lol whats anyone else up to ?

oh yum Bakewell Tart! I have never made one of them.

Scotland break sounds lovely! Let us know how it goes. I have always wanted to go in a lodge :)

I'm going to a wedding today............am excited about it and all ready to go. We have a room booked and i'm wanting to go now but OH keeps saying we have loads of time. lol. I just want to go see the room! x

Glad your ok wine :hugs:

It's my baby girls V Day today can't beleive how quick the weeks are going :wohoo:

Have a lovely wken ladies :dance: xx

thanks everyone! had bleeding again today, but no pain, except from a stitch but i think i walked too fast hehe! hmm i might phone up and explain that i saw a midwife who said not to do anything but i still am worried when i see more blood you know? even if it isn't 'fresh' its not nice :( especially as i hardly ever feel baby, which is apparently normal due to my placenta position! but it just makes things more worrying when stuff like this happens!

hope everyones weekend is going well so far :) lots of rain here today, got soaked :( lol xxx

congrats ley on vday hehe! and rach and mummy you guys are lucky, enjoy yourselves :p xxx

Oh Winegums… glad to hear everything is okay but your midwife sounds awful and not very helpful.

Happy V Day Ley & juicylove!

Just saw your last update winegums and I would probably call up too for a second opinion.

Whoooo congrats on V days girls :) so glad u feeling a bit better Wine hun.

Thanks girls il have a whale of a time 2 days no kids relaxing in a hot tub i cannot complain lol.

Hope ur all well ???, And enjoying X factor its odd tonight on there lol. xxx

Whoooo congrats on V days girls :) so glad u feeling a bit better Wine hun.

Thanks girls il have a whale of a time 2 days no kids relaxing in a hot tub i cannot complain lol.

Hope ur all well ???, And enjoying X factor its odd tonight on there lol. xxx

it was odd !!!

Happy Vdays ladies!!

I cant wait for mine! just over 1 more week!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I cant wait for 3rd tri, either. At first I was nervoud because everything over there is hospital bags and labour, but here in 2nd tri, its a lot of people who just moved over from 1st tri now, and I need to start preparing myself for labour anyway!

When do we start packing those bags anyway???

oh god nooo i'm still buying stuff to pack into my bag... but it's all new to me as last time i knew i was having a c section so i didnt have to pack any labour/birth things just loads of stuff for afterwards! xxx

meh .. i hadnt even thought about my bag till now lol , i think last couple of times i packed it about 6 weeks before

I packed my bags really early with my first 2 but this time i THINK i'M GOING TO WAIT TIL ABOUT 35 WEEKS.

oops sorry caps

I know what you mean............I'm so ready for 3rd Trimester now, even if it is all labour. I want to know everything now. lol.

Wine, I think you should ring like the midwife on call or something just for a second opinion. Like said before, its brown blood, but it was still blood, old or not. I hope your ok.

Wedding was lovely. OH got very drunk! He's such a lightweight and was in bed by 6pm. lol. He's suffering today and I just can't help but laugh. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->