***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

yeh i think all the shapes colours etc would be very good for baby! but i know my son hated one i bought before that wasnt padded :(

Im so happy all is and was well with you and baby! I was praying for you!:hugs:

Hi everyone,

I am just back from a midwife app - took half an hour!! She couldn't find the heartbeat so rang delivery suite to send me up there. They said try a better sonicaid, so she asked the docs if they had one...much much better, found it really quickly!! Funny thing was, I could feel her kicking away whils she was on the phone!!

have got my HIP form all filled in though and will send off today, yay!!

on the second hand front, i am getting most stuff that way. I have found as I get older I am less and less precious and hate waste more and more!! Would much rather breathe life into something pre-loved as long as it is in good condition. I got a mamas and paps bouncy chair off freecycle and a m and p moses basket for £5 and a m and p playmat "lottie" for 99p, both off ebay! I have got bundles of clothes from B and B and stuff off cheapcycle too. have also been given bits by family and friend and happy to pass stuff on myself when it's finished with. Am hoping sister in laws may give back some of the stuff i've given to them over the years!!

I did let my girls buy some news clothes for baby when we first found out she was a girl and i do pick up stuff in the sales...for up to 18 months!! Have to get my head round this being a winter baby, the other 2 were April and July so much warmer!

We have finally started our redecorating - the oldest daughter's new bedroom. The 9 year old has actually been really good at painting and rollering and i could have left her to it, rather than go over it again when she wasn't looking :rofl: the 6 year old wasn't as useful but lovely that she wanted to help. Might be her bedroom left. Trouble is, i haven't got anymore holiday until Christmas and i don't want the house to be in a state for Christmas, so we'll have to see how it goes!!

is everyone else enjoying half term?!!

Hi all, i will be getting some 2nd hand clothes too as a couple of my friends have had baby girls so i will be taking everything i can with both hands:haha: as my DD is 10 and DS is 6 so this means were starting off all over again:blush:

I'm buying almost everything 2nd hand. I don't think I've gotten anything really new yet except from diaper covers off Amazon (with credit I got from trading in text books...hehe)

Today is my V-day!! We are all going to be in the 3rd tri very soon! =O

Hi ladies just got back from my break away was lovely :).

Hows is every one ?, Any exciting news i have missed ?, Big congrats on all hitting V day this week :).

Its going so quick i cannot believe in 5 weeks i will be 30 weeks gone its a real shock reality xxxx

Oooo and congrats wine next few days u will be off to 3rd tri how quick is that lol. x

I've never heard of cheapcycle...........i'm going to check that out.

Had my ante-natal appointment today. DD came too and heard the heartbeat. She loved it. Also got my HIP form. Woo Hoo!

I also had to book in my GTT appointment and the midwife explained what I would have to do. Sounds like I will be spending that morning HUNGRY and bored. Can't wait. lol.

Hi ladies just got back from my break away was lovely :).

Hows is every one ?, Any exciting news i have missed ?, Big congrats on all hitting V day this week :).

Its going so quick i cannot believe in 5 weeks i will be 30 weeks gone its a real shock reality xxxx

Oooo and congrats wine next few days u will be off to 3rd tri how quick is that lol. x

Aww how was it? Was the Cabin nice? x

oo yes, how was your break mummy madness??

rachael, the south norfolk one is
https://groups.yahoo.com/group/southnorfolkukcheapcycle
just to give yo an idea of what it's like but there is prob a norwich one too. i signed up ages ago then forgot all about it. its like ebay with no fees, ha ha!!

oo rachael, just noticed it's gonna be 99 days tomorrow!!!

Whooooo for double digits how amazing is that hun :) congrats.

Awwww thanks girls it was lovely real relaxing and was all mod cons not what i was expecting but marvalously great OH must be sucking of for something if its Nookie it s a not a cat in hells chance lol. xxxxxx

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all???

It is my husbands 24th birthday today :) Sucks that he is working but that is ok :) I cant wait for him to get home. I am suprising him by taking him out for dinner :)

We are going to be flat out in the next few months. We are buying the business that Allan works for now.. Gosh talk about fast pased... We were going to wait untill after Dustin was born but there is another buyer interested so we have to really pull our finger out... So looks like i am going to be flat out in the next few months training and learning all kinds of things.... scary and exciting and nervracking all at the same time .....

Wow i cant believe that in less than 5 weeks we are going to be in the 30's!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! Is it just me or has this pregnancy gone by super fast!!!!????

I still have a little under 7 weeks until the big 3-0 but i have only about 4 weeks till 3rd tri, which im freakin out about!! I feel like nothing is ready! I am nesting horribly and trying to get sooo much done already, but hubby works too much and what i need to get done is what i need him to help me with and when he gets home from work he is too tired to help me.

So i am trying to make the next 17 weeks go as slow as they can hahah!!!
I am just getting ready for v-day in less than a week now!! :D

It is going very quickly! Yep!

I have had 2 weeks off work and was going to try and pack some boxes ready for moving..........but I managed about 2! OH unpacked one of them too cause it had the playstation in. I couldnt get away with that one.

Double Digits today :)

99 days to go.............

yay double digits and v days !

we are having a messy day it seems today . play doh and glitter and all that kinda stuff and making a cake in a bit too ! i really should be tidying the front room out (currently a dumping ground ) oh well lol

My front room looks awful at the moment too, also my dumping ground. lol. We are going to make some pumpkin cakes in a bit too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->