***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi All,

Can't believe it's nearly 3rd tri - all going a bit quickly! Congrats on 3rd tri Winegums, on all the double digits (me included :)) and everything else! Ley sorry to hear about your induction, why is this?

I'm struggling now, I'm in a lot of pain with my back and tummy, luckily bed is comfortable but I can't spend all day in bed, I've got to sit at a desk which kills me! :( Just feeling a bit sorry for myself today and just want to have it easy, which is bad of me cos I know so many other people are having a much tougher time of it and I should be happy that everything is ok with bubs. Just one of those days I guess...! x

Hi all just back from my 3D scan all went great, DD and DS really enjoyed it as they could see the baby so clear, she was asleep for most of it so hopefully it's a good sign she is a good sleeper lol :wohoo:

sorry to hear about your birth plans Ley , id love a home birth too midwife even suggested it but hubby is against it , id like a water birth in hospital as a second choice but i am not counting on it as if its as fast as last time they wont even get chance to fill it up before baby pops out lol ! or someone will be using it etc guess it will just happen how it happens.

my baby has been super active today - perhaps thats why i feel cack ? my eldest son was lying with me earlier with his head and his hand on my tummy and she was kicking him like mad he was loving it he stayed there for an hour bless him.

Hello, all... Hope you are all doing well today :)

My calves have been KILLING me!! I woke up two days ago to IMMENSE cramps in my calves. Ever since, my calves have felt like I just walked up 300 stairs on my tip toes. :( They hurt so bad to even move, which is unfortunate since I walk ALL DAY.. Guess I need more potassium in my diet lol

Anyone else's innie turning into an outie??? :cry:

yep my belly button is a gonner!! It is also now 2 inches to my left, it has moved each pregnancy, getting worse each time, guess my left side stretches more!! weird :lol:

Someone I work with is getting really bad cramps in her legs and her oh said it's to do with lack of salt??

Agh I'm at work today and although there are quite a lot of pregnant ladies here at the mo. I'm the only pregnant one who has had a baby before so all I get is "oo ur big. Are u sure there is just one in there. So and so is really small compared to you....." it's actually really starting to get on my nerves!! Sorry. My little rant over.

My belly button popped a while ago. But one thing I have found is that before I had my popped belly button in a little well around it but now that has totally gone. It's all flat. X

mine is still a innie..its poo lol so i just look really fat instead of a nice bump

everyone says how small i am for how far gone i am , i feel huge though when i walk about haha though i am smaller that last time.

ooh V-day today yayyyyyy !

on a down side ive been feeling dizzy for a few seconds when i stand up - not good :(

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Have a safe and fun Halloween!

Yay! Double digits today!

hey ladiies how is everyone doing!! cute bumps!! babies are growing so fas inside of us its crazy scary lol im at work so i cant post mine now =[

just stopping by to say hi and see how everyone is feeling! i scheduled a 4D sonogram november 14th so i cant wait to seee him!! and i take my glucose test on the 16th of november BOOOO not looking fwd to that

ill be busy this wkend my son has a halloween party tomorrow in school and trick or treating on sunday im excited i love halloween! lol hope everyone has a great wkend and a Happy Halloween!!! =]

everyone says how small i am for how far gone i am , i feel huge though when i walk about haha though i am smaller that last time.

ooh V-day today yayyyyyy !

on a down side ive been feeling dizzy for a few seconds when i stand up - not good :(

Ah I'm gettin the same hun people say I'm tiny 4 6 and a half months but I'm happy because i was mega huge last time looked full term at 27 wks and he was a 9 pounder been told this ones not as big which is why I'm smaller. So its a good thing hun x x

me too ive had a 9lb 5oz and a 9lb so i find it odd to have a small bump . ill prob be eating my words soon lol

Hi everyone,

i went for my 4d scan today - it was fantastic!!

Was a bit worried the image wouldn't be great as i have an anterior placenta and am well padded (14 bottom, 18 top) but it was really clear and we saw some great images of her with her legs above her head (!!) then feeling her chin with her hands, yawning and sucking her thumb. Would def recommend it. And was good to see she was still a girl!!!

Rachael, it was with 4d baby in Ipswich but they also do it in Norwich. It cost £95 for a short scan, at least 10 mins dvd I think but we were there for 45 mins in the end, had a walk for 10 mins to change her position then just loads of watching. The sonographer was great. Would def recommend them and I think £95 was reasonable for what is an unrepeatable experience. Loved it :) :) :)

Ah Clare it sounds fab! :) do u have some pictures?

I have my glucose test on Thursday. I can say I'm really not looking forward to that one. I'm going to be starving!

Oh man, does it mean cos I have a big bump this one is another big one?

arghh Killer heartburn right now!! It's actually had me crying it's so bad!

Also I've been getting pains in my ribs like the uterus/baby is pushing up against them but surely it's too early for that??

I didn't start getting that til 30 weeks plus with my other 2.

I have a university interview on thurs! eek! need to buy some smart looking maternity clothes now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->