***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

yay for double digits!!

yay! I can't wait to join you -- I have a few more days.
Today was the first time the baby kept kicking me and kicking me and wouldn't let me sleep...I hate to say it but it was slightly "annoying." I feel like a bad mommy :dohh:

I wanna see some "changing bumps"!! Here's mine to get the ball rolling! I can't believe that I've actually noticeably grown in only 3 weeks...

Attachments

• 3 week difference.jpg
    3 week difference.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
Here is my recent and last pic. OMG i'm shocked at how much I have grown in 6 weeks. EEK!

Week 20 - 5 months (2).jpg
Week 20

photo(7).jpg
Week 25+6

here is mine
20 weeks
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/pregnancy%20pics/DSCF0531.jpg

24+3 weeks
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mum2b19/pregnancy%20pics/DSCF0613.jpg

Looks awesome!! Wow...It makes me realize how short I truly am... *sigh*

Ok here is my bellies :)

i dont think i have grown much... this time around i am bigger from the get go i might slow down... But i am not so sure. i am measuring 2 1/2cms bigger than i should be... measuring 27.5cms for 25 weeks!! EEEEPPPP!!!!!

Attachments

• 20+4 week bump  23rd Aug 2010004 (2).jpg
    20+4 week bump 23rd Aug 2010004 (2).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 24+1 weeks pregnant 18th Oct 2010 (3).jpg
    24+1 weeks pregnant 18th Oct 2010 (3).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Awww u all look lovely i just look like a huge whale i think i wouldnt dare look at a photo of how bad i look lol.
Congrats all eaching double digits wow 3rd tri soooooo close now i am getting nervous .

Any great plans for halloween weekend girls ?. xx

Awww u all look lovely i just look like a huge whale i think i wouldnt dare look at a photo of how bad i look lol.
Congrats all eaching double digits wow 3rd tri soooooo close now i am getting nervous .

Any great plans for halloween weekend girls ?. xx

Same!!!!

Wow, there are huge differences in our bumps!! lol Here are mine...

20 weeks...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs643.snc4/60359_1332280001661_1670877860_658918_8063268_n.jpg

And 25 weeks (although it's not today, but from Sunday.. so only 3 days ago lol)
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs021.ash2/34395_1364871216421_1670877860_713775_6284070_n.jpg

I didn't realize how HUGE of a difference there was until now!! WOW!!! lol

Here is my belly as well. This was last week at 23 weeks.

Attachments

• pregnancy 6 months 001.jpg
    pregnancy 6 months 001.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
  • pregnancy 6 months 004.jpg
    pregnancy 6 months 004.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
Its scary how much bigger they are!

I am working all weekend so I have no plans for halloween, but DD is going to a friends from school to go trick n treating.

My midwife never wrote the fundal height down at my appointment..........all she did was feel me, get the measure out, ask how big DD was as a baby, then me, then OH and said..."how many weeks are you..25, ok that will do" :-( So in the box on fundal height just has an =

Happy 27 weeks Winegums - does that make you third trimester???

congrats on any more double digits and wow there are some fab bump ics. i might take one, haven't done any so far...i am more in the whale camp too :lol:!!

and i'm 6 months today, yay!! And i'm having my 4d scan tomorrow, can't wait!! Anyone else having/had one??

But now...i'm still designing and building bookcases for my eldest's new room...the final thing before furniture goes in. she is dying to move in whereas I'm like, yeah whenever, surely?!!!

Rachael - my fundal height is = too, i just think they can't be bothered measuring and its a it'll do!!!

My 2 girls are going trick or treating with my friend and her daughter and we're going to make spider shaped cakes and carve a pumpkin on saturday as they have a gymnastics party on Sunday morning.

Eek yes third tri for me today :( don't like it........ it's scary! lol! I think i'll wait for you guys :p xxx

wow 3rd tri , that came quick wine !
I'll take my pic tomo for v day bump , i am loads smaller than i was with last 2 pregnancies people still look shocked when i tell them i am pregnant as with clothes on you cant tell(unless you knew what i was like before) perhaps its cus its a girl - who knows lol !

halloween, we have a pumpkin and im doing a halloween themed tea but other than that nothing here

i feel rough today you know when you just have one of those days :( i have been having bouts of nausea since about 9pm last night , and just feel yak today lol !

hope everyone else is doing ok

afternoon everyone, how are we all?

I went to the hospital to see the consultant today and was told that not only am I not allowed to have a home birth but that I will actually be being admitted to hospital for an induction at around 38 weeks.
I also have to have regular appointments and a growth scan at 36 weeks.

I had all these ideas in my head about my perfect home birth with candles and aromatherapy and music and now that can't happen :(

I know the end result is whats important and it will be the same regardless of where I birth but I really did have my heart set on that.

afternoon everyone, how are we all?

I went to the hospital to see the consultant today and was told that not only am I not allowed to have a home birth but that I will actually be being admitted to hospital for an induction at around 38 weeks.
I also have to have regular appointments and a growth scan at 36 weeks.

I had all these ideas in my head about my perfect home birth with candles and aromatherapy and music and now that can't happen :(

I know the end result is whats important and it will be the same regardless of where I birth but I really did have my heart set on that.

I'm sorry to hear that. But it doesn't mean you can't make the hospital room as "homey" as possible. you can still have music, bring your own pillows, wear your own clothes, etc.

Woo Hoo! Happy 3rd Trimester winegums.

Clare, where are you having your scan done and how much was it?

OH brought the cot today :-D

He rung me up to ask which bloody HDMI lead he should buy and I got grumpy saying I didnt want to hear about an HDMI lead until we got a cot. So he found one of kiddicare and got it straightaway. Yay! This time the mattress fits!

I made some pumpkin cakes yesterday..........basically like carrot cake, but pumpkin. They are so nice! Had one today and they have gone super moist :) but are calorific! One cake is 360 calories :-S

Eve I felt rubbish today. Went to a castle museum it was so warm in there and especially in the cellar, I just felt dizzy and sick.

Ley, how come you are being induced? Also, looking at your pic of your little girls on your signature, the one on the left really looks like you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->