***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

My baby HAS been hitting my ribs! I can feel the outline of her when she's pushing out, and she's been caught pushing on the bottom of my ribs on the right A LOT lately.. :( I can also tell she's a big baby so far, which scares the living hell out of me lol but oh well.. Can't do much about that, I suppose! lol!

I have my glucose test Wednesday, the 3rd.. I'm not looking forward to it, either lol At least my appointment is at 8am though, so I drink the gross drink at 7 and fast the whole morning.. I'm bringing a snack with me so I can eat after it's all done lol

My innie is ALMOST an outie. The top of it has a ridge to it now that pops out, but the rest of it is still an innie (barely... it's almost flat...)..

And I was told by my dr. that the leg cramps are lack of potassium, and sometimes can happen when you don't get as much water as usual. But the main reason is potassium (and calcium, but I don't think that's the issue lol)....

Oh wow! I love it when your ticker change winegums cos it means it will happen for mine too soon. The little baby has really changed too :)

hey ladies, gosh i havent been on in over a week, my laptop has been broken :( Hope everyone is well :)

Got my 3D scan in 2 hours can't wait, will post some pics for you all when i get back xx

can you guys do me a favour and tell me the prices and stuff of your 3d scans? i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want one i can't stop thinking about it and i know i'm gonna need to do it soon if i want a decent view! lol xxx

Hi Winegums,

mine was 4d baby in Ipswich, Norwich and somewhere else (!) cost £75 for a mini, mine was £95 for a short scan, at least 10 mins dvd footage but lasted longer. it was fantastic and that length was fine, you could have longer. if the picture isn't good they rescan for free or you get a reduction.

Rachael they also offer a discount for nhs!! and police, armed forces???

i think it was well worth it as you can never get it back, iykwim, and I so love the fact that I can visualise my baby's face now, i never thought i'd be so bothered but i think it's fab!!

With an anterior placenta they recommended booking for 24-26 weeks I think, i suppose so you've got time for a rescan.

Here is bubsy:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=289655&id=669291387&l=5964134051

i can't get it to upload to b and b at the mo :(

oh no i have an anterior placenta and i'm already 27 weeks :( £95 is really good i haven't been able to find anywhere down here that cheap :(

lcuky3 has just reminded me........ i didn't want to add anyone to facebook before as i hadn't told anyone about the baby but now everyone knows so if anyone wants to add on facebook that will be cool! xxx

They offeR discount? Oh now I wat one more! What happens tho with the anterior placenta? Does it get in the way after that time? Mine is anterior and I'm nearly 27 weeks. X

anterior is in front of baby instead of behind so not always but sometimes can be harder to scan! need to try and scan around the placenta lol xxx

it didn't seem to get in the way too much with me, i think it's just their recommendation, so you've got time to have another one? i'm sure it's ok for a few weeks yet...

this is what they say,

If you have an anterior placenta what should you do? It can help if you book your scan for earlier in your pregnancy, we advise that if your placenta is anterior you book your scan between 24-27 weeks. This is because the baby is smaller so less likely to get its face right against the placenta.

so annoyed. been googling all night. the only cheap ones i can find dont include telling you the sex? is it really that hard if they are scanning anyway!!!!!!!!! you need to pay loads extra.

when we had our nhs scan i asked the sex, the lady looked annoyed, sweeped the scanner over my belly said 'huh.. looks like a boy' and turned it off! i was like umm ok

so if i end up getting another scan anyway then i want them to confirm its aboy

the cheapest i can find near me is 150 which is just a joke :(

how about a holiday in suffolk...or norfolk?!!! the £95 includes the sex.

it is cheeky, as you say it is so easy to check whilst they are doing everything else, how do they justify charging loads more.

just under 2 and a half hours to ipswich!!!!!! lol my oh would kill me if i did that for a scan ;)

great pic lucky

i didnt know about the anterior thing guess ill see if i can get hubby to book it or next week then :p

the one im getting i think is this one :
10 min DVD. 3x3D Thermal B&W Prints. Sexing Available
- 22-34 Weeks
and thats £79

I cant afford anything more really tbh , well i cant afford that one but you know ...

my scan pics from today, he weighs 1lb 15oz and is gorgeous, cant wait until hes here, mine cost £80 from scanassure in bolton
100_3872.jpg
100_3878.jpg
100_3881.jpg
100_3887.jpg
100_3893.jpg

got some more to add aswell lol :)

I went to a Halloween party tonight dressed up as "Mother Nature", so I thought I'd share the pics of the costume :) :)

Everyone at the party LOVED it. My little sister did my hair and makeup, as well as painted my belly for me. The tree stump is kind of an inside joke among friends, but either way, it's "mother nature" lol :) :) We just used halloween makeup for my stomach, the only downside being that it stays "creamy", so I had to be careful not to brush up against anyone or anything (and loads of people wanted to touch the bump, so they got colors all over their hands, too hehehe). People at the party loved it though, and knew immediately what my costume was :) Happy Halloween!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs957.snc4/75027_1371834350495_1670877860_725177_2781811_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs797.snc4/67731_1371667186316_1670877860_724834_5614133_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs838.snc4/69890_1371667746330_1670877860_724838_1079915_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs914.snc4/72708_1371669146365_1670877860_724844_1148865_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->