February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Hey ladies!

Gotta question for ya? How often in one day do you use your OPK's? Do you just test first thing in the morning or do you test at different times. I have been just doing the first urine of the day?

What do you guys do?:dohh:

I get the 20 pack of OPK's. Since my cycles are pretty long, I wait until about 5 days after AF stops. I use 1 a day until my fertile window and then I use them 2 a day until I see a +

Thanks ladies :) I'm using First Response Opk's and I know that I read the directions and its just said not to drink lots of fluids 2 hours prior...maybe I will retest later tonight after work. Feel like I should have had my + by now.....day 15 of 28....

Good luck everyone!!! I'm feeling pretty crappy about this cycle, I have only a few days left before AF is due. My temp dropped around O-time, but then dropped more, and more, and while this morning it's levelled out it's still way lower than my O temps.... though I know I'm still way above the coverline too so I know I'm not out... but I'm really not 'feeling' it, ya know? *sigh*

I'm over it! lol! Just hurry up weekend, I need to know one way or another!!!

Good luck everyone!!! I'm feeling pretty crappy about this cycle, I have only a few days left before AF is due. My temp dropped around O-time, but then dropped more, and more, and while this morning it's levelled out it's still way lower than my O temps.... though I know I'm still way above the coverline too so I know I'm not out... but I'm really not 'feeling' it, ya know? *sigh*

I'm over it! lol! Just hurry up weekend, I need to know one way or another!!!

GOOD LUCK FLYINGDUSTER...YOUR NOT OUT TO THE :witch: SHOWS UP :) :dust:

:cry: Am out and wont be testing on the 2nd of February!!!
She caught me on the 27th. Well I guess I will wait till March but if I get any good news late this month I'll be back here to :happydance:

think im out too, oh has gone for two weeks , was home fri n sat but dnt think o was happenin! never mind, hopefully he will be home to try for march!!! good luck to the rest of you xx

Hlynn... how's your OPK sticks looking?

Clo_Mid... I have a similar BBT thermom from U.S. ... it's great! It's easier to just by a new thermom, than to find a replacement battery as they cost more than the thermometer itself.

cherryness... that dip on cd 7 looks great... looks like implantation dip.. FX'd for u mama!

lilly100.. can't wait for you to get yours too! Good luck lady.

mauiaddict... I think that's implantation spotting. 5dpo is not too early to implant... as it also depends on when you tested your O... I think you O'd on the day before FF says you did. That's just my opinion anyways. And how long are your cycles normally? 19 would seem a bit low. I'm sure your temp will jump up high tomorrow, lets see.

jeepprincess... I use an OPK and a fertility monitor in the morn (around 7 am)... then in the evening (around 7 pm) I use another OPK (2nd OPK starting 10dpo). Heard the spike can occur at any time, so don't want to miss a mid-day spike.

Callalin... you said it perfectly... thats exactly how I test.

Petes Angel... sorry. You just might still be here for a BFP... because February has 28 days remember! So Good Luck and FX'd for you!

AFM... just waiting to ovulate.. it's stressful. I am praying that I O earlier this month, instead of normally around cd 16-18. I am so ready to get preggo already!

Clo_Mid... I have a similar BBT thermom from U.S. ... it's great! It's easier to just by a new thermom, than to find a replacement battery as they cost more than the thermometer itself.

cherryness... that dip on cd 7 looks great... looks like implantation dip.. FX'd for u mama!

mauiaddict... I think that's implantation spotting. 5dpo is not too early to implant... as it also depends on when you tested your O... I think you O'd on the day before FF says you did. That's just my opinion anyways. And how long are your cycles normally? 19 would seem a bit low. I'm sure your temp will jump up high tomorrow, lets see.

jeepprincess... I use an OPK and a fertility monitor in the morn (around 7 am)... then in the evening (around 7 pm) I use another OPK (2nd OPK starting 10dpo). Heard the spike can occur at any time, so don't want to miss a mid-day spike.

Petes Angel... sorry. You just might still be here for a BFP... because February has 28 days remember! So Good Luck and FX'd for you!

AFM... just waiting to ovulate.. it's stressful. I am praying that I O earlier this month, instead of normally around cd 16-18. I am so ready to get preggo already!

i just took one a while ago and it was negative..but i only held in my urine for a little over 2 and a half hours where i usually do 4 hours but i had to go..i didnt drink nething the whole time though and my pee was still pretty yellow so im hoping its a true negative..im gonna take one more tomorrow and FX'ed its still negative! thanks for asking :)

i just took one a while ago and it was negative..but i only held in my urine for a little over 2 and a half hours where i usually do 4 hours but i had to go..i didnt drink nething the whole time though and my pee was still pretty yellow so im hoping its a true negative..im gonna take one more tomorrow and FX'ed its still negative! thanks for asking :)

I'd say that's a negative... because when your hormone is potent, even if it were there just two hours, it will show... LOL So to me, it is at least showing that the hormone has decreased! Good luck, I'll be checking on you tomorrow. Have a good one.

Thanks for the input! still brownish tinged CM, some of it's almost like ewcm, so not 100% sure whats going on there.hoping for a high temp tommorrow, will update you guys! I have no idea how long my cycle usually is because I haven't had a period in a long time due to various bcs, the 13th us just when I was due for my next depo shot.

ITS FEBRUARY!!!!!!!

and i think i'm on my way out
cramps started this morning so just waiting to see
but on a brighter note i have started temping so hopefully will start to see if we were dtd at the right time lol

Morning Ladies,

Good luck to all those testing today :hugs:

I think I am Ovulating right now. Lines on the Opk look the same and my left ovary is throbbing.
Bd last night and the night before and will again tonight, Oh is not a morning person. Hopefully we will catch the egg this month.
2 WW Starts Here for me..............or 18 days if its the same as last month:wacko:............
................ gonna have another decaff:coffee:

It's FEBRUARY!!! :wohoo:

(trying to stay positive... )

Just 11 more days until testing!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay! It's Feb!

Happy Year of the Rabbit!

https://printerinkcartridgesblog.printcountry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Year-of-the-Rabbit-2011.jpg

well im just wishing the :witch: would hurry up hate this yucky feeling i've got in my belly :cry: still 2 days to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->