February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Thanks guys! I thought I'd drag it out into a story... far more entertaining then! haha!

Periwinkle! CONGRATS!!!!!

I tested early (my cycle was messed up last month) and got a BFP :D

I'm so excited but nervous.

Good luck to all you ladies and fingers crossed you all get yours soon xxx

yay, congrats! :happydance:

This is a lucky thread! :thumbup:

AF chased me down today, so I'm out this month.

But BRILLIANT news for all you guys (especially enjoyed the 'letting the dogs out' and 'poop tasting French fries' :))

So..... A March testers thread ????

Put me down for the 3rd!

PMA!!

Congrats Periwinkle and flyingduster!!! :flower:

I'm loving the optimism in this month's thread!

FF has me O later than usual,so I will not be testing until Sunday!GL everyone!!

Fx for us all! Congrats to the bfps and :hugs: to all who have the :witch: pma all the way xi think I oved tonight dtd yest and 10 mins after side pain so hopefully il get a rise tomorrow x

congrats to periwinkle and flyingduster!!

ugh i still have like, 17 days until testing :p

congrats to periwinkle and flyingduster!!

ugh i still have like, 17 days until testing :p

lol, me too, but I think i had ov bleed today, never had it before!

big :hugs: to all the witch got, big :happydance: to the :bfp: so far and fx'd to everyone waiting to test!

Congrats to flyingduster & periwinkle :happydance::happydance:

Sorry to all the girls caught by AF :hugs: - come and join the March Testers :flower:

Congratulations perwinkle and flying duster!

I'm definately out :witch: arrived this morning.

Testing day next month will be my birthday, hoping and praying it will be good luck for us!

congrats on the bfp's this thread is doind really well..i new u were gonna get a bfp flyingduster ur chart looked fab:thumbup:

sorry to the girls that the stupid witch got,keep up that pma 4 march:hugs:

Morning all!

So today is my 'official' test day but I have bene testing on and off for a few days. I'm still getting :bfn:s but still no :witch: yet either. Something is going on though as my (TMI alert) nipples hurt like mad. I think that perhaps the :witch: is around the corner :cry:

My chart seems to have gone crazy - could a very minor cold and a couple of sleepness nights cause those temps?

I don't temp struth so I'm not too sure, but I think illness and lack of sleep can affect temps a little so it's something to note on your chart perhaps? No sign of AF is good though! :D

I'm 13 DPO and symptoms seem to have gone. Feel daft for getting hopes up again. Still 2 days till AF due so I'm not testing yet, can't cope with seeing a bright white BFN right now.

I don't temp struth so I'm not too sure, but I think illness and lack of sleep can affect temps a little so it's something to note on your chart perhaps? No sign of AF is good though! :D

I'm 13 DPO and symptoms seem to have gone. Feel daft for getting hopes up again. Still 2 days till AF due so I'm not testing yet, can't cope with seeing a bright white BFN right now.

Thanks Elhaym - you're not out yet.....! Keep up the PMA :hugs:

Hi Katie,

I already out! AF came earlier than expected, it came at 3 February. I never really have cycle shorter than 30 days, but this month it was 29 days. So good luck to others! Baby dust...and hope one day I will be a mommy.

Ok - now I really don't know what to think. I'm 14dpo (or at least I thought I was) and have been getting :bfn:s with no sign of AF. I thought that I was 14dpo as I had positive OPKs, EWCM, etc which would have meant that I O'd on CD34 (first month off the pill). However, I only began temping the day before the day I thought I O'd and hence it wasn't possible for FF to confirm.

However, I have just been having a play with FF. A few days ago I was getting EWCM. In the end I put it down to remants of BD'ing (TMI) as it can sometimes take a day or two to come back out of me (TMI!). However, I have just taken the OPK override off FF (which I had put on because of no pre CD33 temps) and it would seem that FF thinks that I O'd on Tuesday and that I am now 4dpo.

What do you guys think?

I'm sooo confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"