February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Hmmmm yeah FF does look like its onto something there? The coverline sits quite nicely... but I dont know? Since its only dotted lines its only guessing?? OMG you two week wait is turning into a 4 week wait :S

I am super confused! Does make your cycle REALLY long ! but can happen...

are you normally a certain cycle length? :S

Congratulations to all the BFP's! :happydance: I hope this thread is as lucky as the January Testers! x

Struth...first month off the pill its hard to know. It took my cycle 3 months till it started to look right on temping.

Although you could be preggo and just not showing yet onthe tests...i've read on here people saying it was a few days after af was due before they got a positive......or your ovulating twice maybe???

goodluck....

So ladies.... I'm proud to say that I'm joining the :bfp: club! I was stranded at my friends house all week due to a snowstorm and I had to pick up a few things at the store, so I grabbed some FRERs while I was there. On Monday night (only 8dpo) I was experiencing some weird pains and pulling sensations down below, not like anything I had ever felt before. I woke up Tuesday morning with the same sensations, so I thought I would POAS. I fully expected a negative test because I was only 9DPO but boy was I wrong. I saw a pink line on a FRER right away! So, next time I had to pee, I took another FRER and that one was positive too! I'm still pretty paranoid because AF isn't supposed to be here until Monday, but I've taken 6 (I know I'm crazy!) preggo tests and all are positive!!! I will feel much better once AF doesn't show up and once I confirm it with the doctor.

Here are the first 3
https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc440/Mariana_Tokar/pink-5.jpg

Congrats!!

We're doing really well - 6 BFPs!! Let's hope this thread is even luckier than than the January thread! x

yay Maari881, thats fantastic news! Congrats! :D

5th February and already we have 6 BFPs! :happydance:

Elhaym, how are you doing? I know our cycles were similar!

Wow ! Lucky thread or what !!! Throw some dust this way =D

Congrats to all the BFPs !

Congrats! Those are good solid lines Mari881! I hope that you have a super sticky bean and a H&H 9 months!

Cherryness - I think FF could be right. I am now beginning to doubt whether my OPKs were positive and if they weren't then all I had really was EWCM which you can have more than once, especially after coming off the pill. If FF is right my cycle will have been about 58 days (assuming my LP is 14 days). Urghhhh... Prior to the pill I was a regular 30 days or so - still I should have expected to be messed around.

Seems like I'm back in the 2WW for the third time this cycle!!!

Katie can you please change my testing date from the 5th to the 15th (although if I did O on Tues we didn't cover it very well so I will be expecting it to be a :bfn:)!

Elhaym, how are you doing? I know our cycles were similar!

I'm 13 DPO and not feeling much of anything - had some mild 'symptoms' about 9-12 DPO but they seem to have disappeared, apart from slightly sore bbs. AF due in 2 days and don't feel her yet either - I'm not feeling confident so I'm not testing yet as I don't want to see a BFN yet! keeping my fingers crossed I can join you for an October baby! :D xx

Elhaym, I dont really feel anything either...so those early symptoms are definitely not necessary!

wow everytime i log on here theres a new mammy 2 b congrats mari881

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->