February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

woohoo!! Congrats on the BFPs!!! 6 BFPS already!? WOW! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Loads of baby dust sent to all those still waiting to test!

Struth, I had a look at your chart and it *is* really hard to know what is going on isn't it! I think maybe because it's your first month off BC too that it's all stuffed about, and you said you've been a bit ill too so I think just keep temping and see what shows up! I wouldn't try testing more personally, let your temps tell the story! And if AF comes along, you'll have a bit more of an idea for next month and hopefully your temps will settle down nicely!!!! GL!

Wow, only 5 days into the month and we already have 6 bfp's! Congrats to all the lucky ladies!

One more week for me before i find out if i can join these great results. Seems feb IS a luck month!

I have some pink CM... so I think AF is getting me. count me out! Congrats ladies

congrats mari! ! ! ! :D

struth - good luck.. i'm first month post-pill too so no idea what's going to happen this cycle! i'm not temping though, just kind of checking CM.

I am 11 dpo.I got my BFP today on frer and digital.This is one lucky thread!!GL ladies!!

Congrats Mari881!! Something great came out of this last midwest blizzard!

I've got 8 days to wait but I'm getting very, very anxious to test hearing all this good news!

another! every time i log on there is a new bfp! ! ! :D congrats famof6!

Hopefully this thread stays lucky all the way to the end of the month when I test again on the 28th :D

Congrats to the SEVEN :bfp:s so far!

congrats mari! ! ! ! :D

struth - good luck.. i'm first month post-pill too so no idea what's going to happen this cycle! i'm not temping though, just kind of checking CM.

GL to you too! I hope that you have lovely regular cycles straight from the pill! :hugs:

hello ladies

Excellent, congrats hun! :happydance:

Well my test day is tomorrow and I'm so anxious - STAY AWAY AF!!

I'm going out for the day to visit my mum so hopefully will take my mind off it! See you tomorrow ladies, keep the BFPs coming! :D

Congrats to the first lucky 7! Wishing you all a sticky, sticky bean! Please send some luck to the rest of us :hugs:

Massive Congrats to all the bfps! How is everyone? I'm off to join the gym now. :) thankfully there's a warm wellness pool rather than a hot tub so I figure we're ok in that and there's a cinema room with bikes x

Thanks everyone for the congrats!I am sending major :dust:to you ladies!A big :hugs:for the ladies that the:witch:has found and I hope to see your BFP on the next testing thread.GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->