February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Well, just did an early test and ive got my BFP!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

it hasnt quite sunk in yet and im going to do a test again in the morning as its just a faint line but very much there and very much a line on Asdas own brand test, so i guess i've done it.

IM PREGNANT!!!!

thats fantastic lilly!! 8bfp's...i wonder if a thread has ever had such a good success rate?:happydance::happydance:

I'm tentatively posting my :bfp:. I took a poundland 25miu test which came up quickly, then just to make sure, also did a FRER which came up even quicker! I'm only 12dpo so it's really not sunk in yet, especially as I was so certain that this was not our month!

:dust: to everyone still to test or going on to next cycle.

Congrats to lilly & wigglywoo!!! :happydance:

Wow...9 BFPs!! And it's only 6 February....:thumbup:

WOW!! congrats lilly100 and wigglywoo! :hugs: every time i log on there are tons more BFPs!! this is so exciting! :D

Congrats ladies... keep them BFPs coming!! Hope we can join you soon..

Congrats everyone!!! I just counted and there are about 130 testers, and 9 :bfp: so that is almost a 12% success rate and it's only February 6th!!!! Did I do the math right? Katies threads are good luck :winkwink:

Congrats everyone!!! I just counted and there are about 130 testers, and 9 :bfp: so that is almost a 12% success rate and it's only February 6th!!!! Did I do the math right? Katies threads are good luck :winkwink:

wow thats a great success rate for only being the 6th Feb!
good luck to every1 else, keep those bfps coming :thumbup:

Oh my goodness!! I haven't checked the thread for almost 24 hours and there are already 3 more :bfp:

Congrats famof6, lily100, and wigglywoo! :flower:

I'm getting very excited and anxious to test this month!!!

Wow ! This is such a lucky thread !!!! The hospitals are going to have a busy October/November !!!! Congrats to all the BFP's ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.....blow some baby dust this way ! ;-)

I was wondering if someone who charts can help me ?
I was planning on not trying to track ovulation this cycle and just take it nice and relaxed but I think I am ovulating early and I am now cycle day 9 and was wondering wether it would be worth starting temping tomorrow morning, would it still be able to help me pin point ovulation or should I have started from CD1 ?

Thanks for any help !

Wow ! This is such a lucky thread !!!! The hospitals are going to have a busy October/November !!!! Congrats to all the BFP's ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.....blow some baby dust this way ! ;-)

I was wondering if someone who charts can help me ?
I was planning on not trying to track ovulation this cycle and just take it nice and relaxed but I think I am ovulating early and I am now cycle day 9 and was wondering wether it would be worth starting temping tomorrow morning, would it still be able to help me pin point ovulation or should I have started from CD1 ?

Thanks for any help !

I started temping late and it did help with pin pointing O.Even showed a possible implantation dip.So I say go for it!!I did not temp this morning though after my bfp I totally forgot.You can take a look at my chart if you would like to see how late I started temping.GL

Thanks for your help. I will start temping tomorrow morning =)
Is there a minimum time I should be asleep before waking up and temping ?

Lets go for the big 100 BFP'S ladies so cmon keep them coming and dont forget to imput yours!!!

woohoo!!! LOOK at all the BFPs!! CONGRATS ladies!!!

I started temping part way through my first cycle too [CD15; 6 days before O] and FF was still able to detect O fine! Though I didn't get pregnant on that cycle, I did on the next!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->