February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Oh my goodness, everytime I come back on this thread, it seems there's another BFP!! Congratulations to everyone and good luck to the rest of us!!! :D:D:D:D

wow 9 bfp already! so made up for all of you, and hope this thread continues to be as lucky for the rest of us!!! x

Iv been away all weekend and BFP was only 4 .... now its 9!!!! WOW ! Congratz to all the new BFP's :D:D:D

I am 11 dpo.I got my BFP today on frer and digital.This is one lucky thread!!GL ladies!!

Well, just did an early test and ive got my BFP!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

it hasnt quite sunk in yet and im going to do a test again in the morning as its just a faint line but very much there and very much a line on Asdas own brand test, so i guess i've done it.

IM PREGNANT!!!!

I'm tentatively posting my :bfp:. I took a poundland 25miu test which came up quickly, then just to make sure, also did a FRER which came up even quicker! I'm only 12dpo so it's really not sunk in yet, especially as I was so certain that this was not our month!

:dust: to everyone still to test or going on to next cycle.

Congrats to the 3 latest BFP's!!! :happydance:

Wow, can't believe it - it's only 6 days into the month and we already have 9 bfp's!!! Really really hope i can add to that number next week - this really IS a lucky thread!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Baby dust is falling thick and fast on this thread! Congrats to the new BFPs, this is the best testing thread I've seen since I've been here! :happydance:

I'm testing tomorrow - hope some of that dust has fallen on me! :D

Baby dust is falling thick and fast on this thread! Congrats to the new BFPs, this is the best testing thread I've seen since I've been here! :happydance:

I'm testing tomorrow - hope some of that dust has fallen on me! :D

Good luck Elhaym! :dust:

I love that my threads are so lucky :dance:

Good luck for tomorrow Elyham xx

Goodluck to the rest of the feb testers!!

Congratulations all around! Thrilled for all the mommies to be on this thread!

OMG! 9 BFP's and it's only Feb 6th!!!!!:happydance: That is awesome! Congrats to all the BFP's and baby dust to all the ladies waiting to test. Wow Katie you do have some very lucky threads! :thumbup:

Congrats Ladies! This is a very lucky thread...lets hope the rest of us are as lucky :dust: H&H pregnancies to each of you :) :happydance:

EllieNation - What breed is your dog ? I have a yorkieXchiuaua (sp??) and he looks identical !

EllieNation - What breed is your dog ? I have a yorkieXchiuaua (sp??) and he looks identical !

She's a standard Yorkie :- which means she's a bit bigger than most ones you see. She weighs in at around 12lbs which is twice the size of a teacup yorkie :) :) :)

She's a perfect size for cuddling on your knee though :hugs:

Morning all. I have crosshairs whoot! It looks like we've covered the bases so FX for our 2WW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->