February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

And you too Struth! Do you know if exercising can affect your temps/ chances? I've just joined the gym x

I think it does effect it your temps but I'm not sure how! I think excessive exercise can effect chances of conception but I think it would have to be pretty hard core!!

Sorry - I'm not much help on that one!

No worries, I've only been doing an hour or so and my temps look similar to last cycle so I'm not too concerned. Been being a bit risque going in the steam rooms but not for long and they're not boiling!

Well that evil witch got me this morning totally by surprise - along with really painful cramps. What a crappy Monday this is, just want to go home to bed. :(

Good luck to all the rest of you! And see some of you in the March thread! xxx

Well that evil witch got me this morning totally by surprise - along with really painful cramps. What a crappy Monday this is, just want to go home to bed. :(

Good luck to all the rest of you! And see some of you in the March thread! xxx

:hugs: sorry she got you :hugs:

The witch got me three days early too...is there a march testers thread?! xx

There is a March testers thread indeed. Sorry she got those of you she got and congratulations to those of you with :bfp:

I'm cautiously sneaking in with this..... AF's not due til the 9th

Attachments

• IMG00358-20110207-0956.jpg
    IMG00358-20110207-0956.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00357-20110207-0954.jpg
    IMG00357-20110207-0954.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 29
Ooohhh, it's veeeery faint (though I know they're darker in real life than any camera can get it to look!) but I SEE IT!!!! Oooooo! FX and good luck! I hope it just gets darker and darker for youuuuuuu!

i see a line its very faint but its there good luck:thumbup:

OMGosh that reminds me of the test i done but it was a tescos on 10dpo. It was sooo faint. Yours is definately there! YAY.

Congratulations to all the BFPs, I am giving this month another go so you can you sneak me in on the 28th for testing

Thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->