February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I can deffo see the line ! Congrats !!!

After tilting the screen, i can see a line too!!!

I finally ov'd on sat, so im now in the 2ww!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!

FX'd i get lucky just like the 9bpf's!!
x

So ladies I believe I got a :bfp: today but I am still cautious about it b/c I am only 10 DPO and 1st month TTC so I am not getting my hopes up until the line is darker seems to good to be true right now. I will keep you all posted!!! Congrats wannabelly...love ya girl I am following you all over the place!!!!

Congrats riggins1017! I hope that line keeps getting darker and darker for you.

So ladies I believe I got a :bfp: today but I am still cautious about it b/c I am only 10 DPO and 1st month TTC so I am not getting my hopes up until the line is darker seems to good to be true right now. I will keep you all posted!!! Congrats wannabelly...love ya girl I am following you all over the place!!!!

Congrats :happydance: Are you happy for me to add it to our BFPs yet....?

Congrats ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !

Wow two more :bfp:s, this is amazing! I was on another lucky thread once with 20 :bfp:s out of 85 testers, but this is working out to be even luckier than that one!

wow look at all these bfps! congrats everyone! im about 8dpo today..n already feel like AF is gonna come :( but im thinking its still gonna be awhile..shes already torturing me! ive been having loads of watery cm since 5dpo n little cramps here n there

congrats wantabelly, i def see it!!!

and congrats to riggins too! wow!!

AF got me yesterday! Booooo,

Congrats to all the positives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member