February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Cherry, isn't this month draaaaggging? This was the longest week ever! And I agree, its harder to do it when you know you HAVE to...

i too have started early. had 34 day cycle, then 29 then 31 , so think im due around 3rd feb. and since i came off period this cycle have BD everyday or or every other day, and should be ov'in sometime next week. but we will see. ! good luck everyone

i too have started early. had 34 day cycle, then 29 then 31 , so think im due around 3rd feb. and since i came off period this cycle have BD everyday or or every other day, and should be ov'in sometime next week. but we will see. ! good luck everyone

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

thank you :dust: to all.
bring on the :bfp: 's
xx

This week has dragged loads. Buuuut I think im due to ovulate any day now since I have EWCM , BBT chart is still low and opk still neg (will test tonight since i havent tested yet) but I had bad ovulation pains last night so we BD'd lol even though I totally was SHATTERED and just wanted to sleep husband pestered me and said he'd go solo if I didnt cooperate and that soon had me awake - dont want to miss an opportunity! :haha: Sooooo I hope to be entering 2ww after this week is past... ovulation seems to have come early this month possibly because it came late last month.

I think I'm opposite Mari. For some reason I'm more excited to dtd now because we know that we are *hopefully* making a baby!! Now, if it doesn't take in the first couple of months that might change...but for now it's still super exciting!! BUT then again... we've only dtd for 2 of the 3 days this cycle :haha: so we're not too far in! :D

Hey ladies I want to join the February testers too. Got AF today so I am out for January and I should be testing on 2/11. Baby dust to all!!

Hello everyone!
11th for me!
lets hope everyone here gets a bfp!

I dont know about anyone else but it feels like its going to take forever to get to Feb! im getting inpatient already lol god knows what i'll be like nearer the time.
Fingers crossed we all get BFP this time around xx

Can you change mine to Feb 7th?? I don't want dh there when I test so I'll have to wait until Monday to test. Just in case I want to be able to surprise him the way I had planned.

Updated!! :flower:

And the best news is....I eventually ov'd so it looks like I'll be joining you too!! I'm testing on Feb 4th.

:happydance::dance::wohoo:

Yay Katie! You O'd and you're in with a shot! Hopefully it results in a sticky bean so you don't have to struggle with getting your OH to cooperate again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->