February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Congrats little pilot!!

I also got my :bfp:!!!!

It is so early im too scared to change my ticker, as AF not due until at least tue (my cycles vary by 11 days).

I am sooooo excited though!!

Congrats!!! Thats super exciting...I see you have been ttc for 9 months.. did you chart and use opks?

yes i have been using OPK's and charting.

Im awfully worried now that im actually having a chemical, coz i've now done another test and got a BFN???? Im really worried!

Well, did 2 tests tonight and both bfn. 16 dpo today and af is officially late so i dont know what's going on - i put it down to moving house, think it's screwed up my cycles :(

Congrats Hula H&H nine months to you!

MrsTurner I hope you aren't having a chemical, maybe it was just a faulty test? Or maybe not as sensitive as the one you used before?

Sorry to all you ladies that got caught by the :witch::hugs:! Best of luck next cycle!

MrsTurner I hope you aren't having a chemical, maybe it was just a faulty test? Or maybe not as sensitive as the one you used before?

Sorry to all you ladies that got caught by the :witch::hugs:! Best of luck next cycle!

Its the same test as before. I now see the faintest of faint lines, but not sure if its just an evap. It was past the time to read it, so i think its evap :nope:

Its the same test as before. I now see the faintest of faint lines, but not sure if its just an evap. It was past the time to read it, so i think its evap :nope:

is it pink or blue dye? pink will not have evap whereas blue will definitely have evaps... that's why i will always stick to pink dye! i hope you are hanging on to your bfp and the bean sticks! Fx!

Iv just had to tell someone their blue dye bfp might be an evap- feel like such a cow! :sad2: but they had a skinny line and bfn so far on frer the truth is better right? so hope she gets a bfp!

Thanks EbonyUnique - that is really helpful! I have managed to get to 11dpo today so am feeling happier. I'm still spotting and I know that AF is round the corner - I've also had a temp dip below the coverline today so I'm expecting her full force later!

It is my first cycle after BC so I have no idea what my LP would be - I think that is why I went into panic. My cycle has been long (CD53 today) and to have to deal with that PLUS a short LP would have been doubly frustrating!

Was looking at the contents of the pregnacare conception tablets I'm taking and they have quite a bit of B6 in them (10mg which is over 700% of your RDA). I would think that this is enough? Does anyone know what dose you should take to lengthen the LP?

Hi Struth, I've wondered this as I'm taking pregnacare too, but although it says 700% it's still much less than they say to take to help your lp. I've found this article for you which says 50 to 100mg https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/luteal-phase-defect.html . Hope it helps. I'm taking Agnus Castus instead of the B6 though the B6 is in the pregnacare. My lp is great now and my cycles are shorter, now if only I could get rid of the spotting for days before :witch: arrives! x

My LP was only 9 days for two cycles after BC the vit b i took was only 100% rda and have since changed to pregnacare which is 700% rda and my LP sorted itself out to 13days. I'd give your cycles a chance to sort themselves out before taking much higher amounts of Vit B!! otherwise you won't know whether it was the vit b or your cycles normalising and be taking higher Vit B unnesscessarily .....and i think when your pregnant you have to be careful about stopping taking it as well and wean off it slowly!!!

Thanks for all the advice ladies (and the link to the article too MrsPTTC!). I think I will continue with the pregnacare conception and see how I go this cycle. If need be I can then hit the vit b!!

Mrs PTTC - I got spotting from 9dpo too. Not enough to call AF but definite spotting. I'm guessing that is not so good for conception?!

Also congrats to Mrs.turner and littlepilot and your family is in my thoughts gueyilla1985

No problem at all hunny. I was debating on taking vit B as well as AC as you can take them together, but decided that is the last straw and I've heard too much vit B can be bad for you :shrug:. I've continued taking the AC after ovulation, and I have a good feeling about this month. Don't want to get my hopes up for a :bfp:, but TBH even the spotting getting better would be great, I'd be very happy :happydance: x

Iv just had to tell someone their blue dye bfp might be an evap- feel like such a cow! :sad2: but they had a skinny line and bfn so far on frer the truth is better right? so hope she gets a bfp!

don't feel bad, i would have said it too and i would want someone to tell me that instead of letting me believe that what i had was real! :hugs:

Yuck for blue dye tests! Most pink dye tests are way more reliable, especially FRER but some of the IC's even the pink dye ones aren't. I used an IC last cycle and it gave me a nasty evap. and it was definately a pink dye one. FX'd you have your BFP though MrsTurner.

Lots of :dust: to you PTTC! Hope you get that :bfp:!

Mine is late too Huggles...but still :bfn: It's weird I've seen several people say that so far this month...

congrats hulahoop!

FX for you mrs.turner that you end up with another BFP...!!

and good luck to huggles & jeepprincess!

and I just got my pregnancy tests in the mail. so I am so tempted to test so early. but I know I shouldnt. oh I need to not touch the pee on a sticks. oh dear me.

Woohoo positive OPK (I'm pretty sure anyway. The test line is definitely darker than the control, and darker than yesterday as well)! BD tonight and tomorrow and Friday, then bring on my :bfp:

Thanks! I have an excellent feeling about this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->