February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Well af is due Thursday and bbs have stopped hurting so il be expecting her. Not quite out yet but can't I can't see it being our month. I'm ready with lots of pma for march x

Congrats to the new BFP! I am 6dpo today and soooo tempted to test, even though I KNOW it will be negative! What is wrong with me?!?!?

Sorry to hear she got you jeep princess and Rachie Rach :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone that got their af

I think I might have gotten a very faint second line today!! I am retesting tomorrow, so I will let ya know if it is gotten darker. or if it is gone.

Congrats Hula H&H nine months to you!

MrsTurner I hope you aren't having a chemical, maybe it was just a faulty test? Or maybe not as sensitive as the one you used before?

Sorry to all you ladies that got caught by the :witch::hugs:! Best of luck next cycle!

Its the same test as before. I now see the faintest of faint lines, but not sure if its just an evap. It was past the time to read it, so i think its evap :nope:

is it pink or blue dye? pink will not have evap whereas blue will definitely have evaps... that's why i will always stick to pink dye! i hope you are hanging on to your bfp and the bean sticks! Fx!

It is a pink dye, so i hope your right. I thought HCG was supposed to double every day? If so it should be getting darker, but they arent??

katiekittykat- yay when r u gonna test :)
sorry to everyone else who the :witch: got..i hate her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->