February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

katiekittykat - just had a peek at your FF chart....you poor woman ! Such a long cycle !!!! Hope you get your BFP soon !!!

I am now 3dpo and started temping yesterday and am starting to get the hang of it and getting used to waking up at 7:30am every morning....my plan is that by the start of next cycle it will become a habit and it won't be so difficult in the mornings. I have only been doing it two days so I am not expecting to see any pattern this cycle.

I have had such a bad backache all day today, so bad it's made me feel really sick and had to go back to bed at midday (oh the joys of being a lazy student) just to make it feel a bit better, also got achey pelvis and bloated stomach......but to keep myself sane I am going to say that the backache is because my boyfriend is a nightmare to sleep in the same bed as, the achey pelvis is just deffered pain from the backache and the bloated stomach is because I'm a big fat fatty fatty.

OH has really opened up to me over the past few days, he hasn't ever expressed how much he wanted to be a dad before but for the past few days it's all he's spoken about, even going through my 'baby box' (which is getting WAYYY too full) with me and asking me about my temps and researching ways to improve chances. It's nice to know I'm not alone in the baby making thing, I really couldn't wish for a better OH !

:dust: to all !

9babiesgone - Good luck! :flower: I started testing at 9dpo with no second line and got my very faint second line at 10dpo.

I've been testing on ic's every day and the second line is getting darker and appearing faster. Hubby doesn't know this, but I've got a book that I'm taping my test in to compare the daily changes. He'd think I was crazy! So far my little bean is sticking!! :happydance: I'm hyperthyroid and had my bloodwork done today. I was afraid that even 1 week of development with my meds out of whack would hurt the little one. Thankfully everything checked out fine.

katiekittykat - You are one patient woman!! I hope that 14dpo with no af is a great sign for you. We're all pulling for you!
:dust:

9babiesgone - Good luck! :flower: I started testing at 9dpo with no second line and got my very faint second line at 10dpo.

I've been testing on ic's every day and the second line is getting darker and appearing faster. Hubby doesn't know this, but I've got a book that I'm taping my test in to compare the daily changes. He'd think I was crazy! So far my little bean is sticking!! :happydance: I'm hyperthyroid and had my bloodwork done today. I was afraid that even 1 week of development with my meds out of whack would hurt the little one. Thankfully everything checked out fine.

katiekittykat - You are one patient woman!! I hope that 14dpo with no af is a great sign for you. We're all pulling for you!
:dust:

thanks!! I hope mine gets darker.

I can not wait and I Hope it does, so I have something wonderful to give my oh!!! He and I have been trying for over 22 months with a few losses.

wow your patient lol :) good luck!

Have you seen how long this cycle has been for me? :haha: A few more days won't make much difference!

PMSL!!:haha:

I would have tested by now! x

Just between me and you, I have :winkwink: It was far too early and it was BFN - I was the subject of peer pressure on my thread :haha:

Your secret is safe with me! lol Still early to test yet. I may have to retract my BFP. Not a sniff of a BFP since saturday, which is p***ing me off. It was such a strong positive, and i may have gone slightly overboard with the IC's since, and only 1 shadowy line :nope:
So im afraid im having either a chemical, it was a dodgy IC (although 2 were pos?) or the weirdest HCG levels ever. Please can you take my BFP off until i get another clear positive?? PMA and FX!! xx

Good luck MrsTurner! DH's best friend's fiance is currently in labour :) She was induced today. I got a BFN and have run out of OPKs so I'm blind atm. Boobs have stopped hurting for the most part though. On the plus side I feel sick, have backache and yellow cm.
Temps have been all over the place since I was ill.
Keeping everything crossed for a 12dpo BFP in the morning!

7 DAYS TO GO BEFORE I CAN TEST.... AHHHHH... is there such a thing as 1ww? LOL

the :witch: has just got me :-(
on to march it is! i remember thinkin march was my month last year, startin to get angry now
docs wont send us for test as he puts me not concieving down to the fact that oh is away alot, and does not listen when i tell him that oh has been home on my fertile days nearly every month! grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

anyway, better stay positive or ill crack up! good luck everyone who is yet to test, hope we see alot more :bfp: :) xx

I'm still playing the waiting game! I tested yesterday which is when I said I would but one test was negative and the other has a likely evap line so I'm going to wait until the 17th before testing again. Good luck to everyone!

the :witch: has just got me :-(
on to march it is! i remember thinkin march was my month last year, startin to get angry now
docs wont send us for test as he puts me not concieving down to the fact that oh is away alot, and does not listen when i tell him that oh has been home on my fertile days nearly every month! grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

anyway, better stay positive or ill crack up! good luck everyone who is yet to test, hope we see alot more :bfp: :) xx

Have you considered just going to a different doctor? That's what I would have done if my own doctor didn't listen to me. Screw that crap! And i thought that doctors would admit you for infertilty testing if you have passed a year mark (which you obviously have) so what's the hold up? I am sorry the witch got you! :( :hugs:

I'm still playing the waiting game! I tested yesterday which is when I said I would but one test was negative and the other has a likely evap line so I'm going to wait until the 17th before testing again. Good luck to everyone!

good luck, you might just still be too early to test! Good luck, fx and lots of :dust: for you!

Woohoo it's O day! 12 days til testing, bring on my :bfp:!

hi ladies, i think i have sort of determined that i was totally off about when i ovulated (was just guessing since this my first cycle off BCP).

i've been having this weird tight pain in my lower abdomen since about sunday night/monday morning, and I now think that's been ovulation pain (which was totally unrecognizable to me since I hadn't ovulated in about 8 years due to BCP!). I also just started with EWCM this morning for the first time all cycle, so that REALLY makes me think that's is what's up.

i'm still kind of guessing here! but i think i've been totally off!

Looking promising for ovulating within the next few days! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->