February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Woohoo it's O day! 12 days til testing, bring on my :bfp:!

get to :sex: and lots of :sex: and throw in a dash more of :sex:!!!!!!!!!! gl and fx! :dust:

Lol, we would be if it was entirely up to me. Still might be able to tonight, but we'll see. My DH gets worn out easily lol.

So sorry to see we're back down to 14 bfps :(

I hope we get loads more this week.

:hugs: to the ladies that need them

AFM: well i am officially going to say that i am 1DPO today yay!! i think its the first time that myself being average is a very good thing lol

Didn't we have 15 BFP yesterday? Sorry to those that got AF :hugs: I'm 7dpo and tested this morning....bfn OBVIOUSLY!!! I have so many internet cheapies, I figured I should use them up ;)

It’s my birthday today - I never thought I was going to be the happiest person ever on my 35th Birthday!

I have just got my :bfp: – please please please little one stick!

I feel numb, sick & in total shock. I don’t know what to do with myself, I can’t possibly do any work today.

The BFP number has dropped by one this morning - Big :hugs: to the lady whose place I have just taken. That saddens me :cry:

Congratulations and happy birthday! A :bfp: is the best birthday present any of us TTC ladies could ever hope for I think. Enjoy it!

i posted this is the ovulation test board, but i'm wondering if any of you ladies milling around in here this morning could look at this pic and tell me if you agree this would be a positive OPK?

it's my first one.. just trying to figure out if i am really OV'ing right now (tons of EWCM - this stuff is hilarious! i keep stretching it for my DH and marveling at it - since i've been on BCP since, like, 2001, i had completely forgotten what it was like lol)

Attachments

• testclose.jpg
    testclose.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
i posted this is the ovulation test board, but i'm wondering if any of you ladies milling around in here this morning could look at this pic and tell me if you agree this would be a positive OPK?

it's my first one.. just trying to figure out if i am really OV'ing right now (tons of EWCM - this stuff is hilarious! i keep stretching it for my DH and marveling at it - since i've been on BCP since, like, 2001, i had completely forgotten what it was like lol)

Defo a positive opk! - GET BABYDANCING!:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->