February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

thanks jenjen! we did this morning and yesterday morning :D DH unfortunately leaves to go out of town after tomorrow morning... so we'll get in another BD tomorrow morning and hope that's enough!

Gueyilla - So sorry :hugs: It really stinks that she took so long to show her ugly head this month. Best of luck for next month.

DaisyDust - Congratulations! :flower: What a wonderful birthday!

MrsTurner - Sending lots of hugs your way. :hugs: I went through something very similar last May -- I had a bfp for 2 days and then all negatives. It hurts so bad to go from such an emotional high to such a low. I'll always wonder what might have been with that little one. Just know that it does stop hurting and you will soon regain hope and want to start trying again. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Gueyilla - So sorry :hugs: It really stinks that she took so long to show her ugly head this month. Best of luck for next month.

DaisyDust - Congratulations! :flower: What a wonderful birthday!

MrsTurner - Sending lots of hugs your way. :hugs: I went through something very similar last May -- I had a bfp for 2 days and then all negatives. It hurts so bad to go from such an emotional high to such a low. I'll always wonder what might have been with that little one. Just know that it does stop hurting and you will soon regain hope and want to start trying again. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks LittlePilot4 & to everyone else...congratulations to you too. I did have my reservations about doing a test today but I wanted to go out tonight & tomorrow. Better re-think my plans & my strategy. Not drinking is sooo not going to go unnoticed.

Sorry that cow has got more of you girls & even bigger :hugs: to you MrsTurner bless you xx

Congrats Daisydust!!! How long have yall been ttc?

Thank you jeepprincess.

I've been trying for 6 months, religiously for 5, charting for the past 4. Although thats not long, i thought it was never going to happen for me. Was convinced if you don't nail it in the first 3 months then it's going to take forever.

For those trying, exactly the same symptoms as ever other month...even WM every 9DPO. Only difference boobs DIDN'T hurt as much just started alot later & slight erratic temps. Every month I have stabbing twinge pains on the side I ovulate (assuming). These continue all the way until AF. They were a lot more severe, 2 days ago it made me limp. :dust: to all xx

Ohhh daisydust! CONGRATS!!! Don't forget to post your BFP temp chart on the thread for them!

MrsTurner, I'm so sorry you're getting BFNs now!! :( :hugs:

And to all those the :witch: has gotten; :hugs: tooooooo!!!! March is a good month still!!!

Hello Ladies.. how are you all doing? We are almost all to the end of our TTC month! Tests will be flying left and right soon!

Clo_mid... I see you are about Oing... good luck TTC lady!

Struth.. sorry for AF arriving so soon into LP. As for the B6 dosage... I think it shoud be no higher than 100mg from what I researched. I am taking 50mg in my B Vitmain mix.. which also has 1000mcg (1mg) of Folic Acid (another B Vit), 125mcg of Vit B12, and 33mg of Calcium. I also take Inositol which is a B Vitmain recommended for PCOS patients.. I ake 2000mg per day... my pills are 500mg each (I take 2 pills twice daily with meals). I heard the B6 is better taken with other BVits.. some people take the B Complex. Also, all of what I take is also in my Prenatal vitamin.. I don't know all the dosages however.

Sorry to all the ladies who AF caught! Good luck next cycle.

Sparklymum... I agree with Clo_mid.. try OPKs and temping.. they usually helps alot to pinpoint!

KatiKitty..your chart is looking so awesome... I feel good about it.. your LP is very long this time around!! Go eggie go!

Jennifaerie.. how are you tonsils feeling lady? I know how it feels.. I had my own removed before.. because I kept getting severe tonislitis every two weeks. Would finish antibiotics and then the following week, it would be back again.

LittlePilot... congratulations!!!! Have a H&H9M!!

Angelcake.. good luck!

MrsPTTC... not sure if I quite remember it correctly...but when I was taking Viex Chasteberry (Angus Castus)... I believe I was told not to take it past O because it will mess with progesterone. It helps progesterone supposedly when taken in the beginning of the cycle because it helps mature the egg and give a strong O. But I think it messes it up during the rest of the cycle... could be why you are spotting. I have a luteal phase defect.. and I used to spot like that due to progesterone levels weren't high enough. I could be wrong though, so maybe you might want to just research it on the net.

Huggles... did you test?

MrsTurner.. congratulations!! H&H9M to you!

Gueyilla.. sorry about your cousin's baby... it's a very hard thing to deal with. My prayers are with her and the rest of your family.

Hulahoop... congratulations miss! woohoo!

9babies... Good luck on a darker line! How long have you been taking maca and how much do you take?

Rachael... You are about Oing again soon... wow! Time flew for you!

Navywag.. I agree with PTR.. find a doctor that does what you would like... one that makes you feel comfortable and who is proactive!

NDH... good luck lady.

qwk... I say that sounds just like O pain. Are you temping and charting? And that's definitely a +OPK! It even appears slightly darker than the control line! BD girl.. BD.. and keep on for at least 5 days I say!

gilmore.. congrats on Oing.. good luck lady.

Daisy... Happy Bday and congratulations on your BFP! What a great bday present!

AFM... I took a couple of HPTs.. just because I have some ICs and :bfn:.. I know I shouldn't have... it's too soon.. I normally don't get a + until CD 13 at least. And because I think I O'd two days after FF said I did, I should really only be a 7dpo.. so what the heck was I thinking! But I had like 10 tests sitting there... and said.. hey .. why not go ahead and test :test:... because why am I holding on to them.. I'm only going to get more in the next kit I buy... or hopefully I will not have to buy anymore if this cycle is a go! Boobies are a bit sore though.. but that's normal for week before AF. Gonna try to wait for testing until the 20th.. okay.. who am I kidding, I'm probably going to test tomorrow again.. LOL

Wow what a fab post Ebony!!

Thank you, yes it looks like I ovulated all by myself this month, husband has just gone to the pub for an hour or so then back for :sex: and again in the morning too!!

Im so happy to see there are so many :bfp: on here, think im going to have to move over the March testers but not untill im positive i ovulated and had a big temp rise and my crosshairs on FF!

Ebony, i really hope you get your :bfp: this cycle, hee hee you are a POAS addict!! Let us know how you get on!!

xxxx

Hello Ladies.. how are you all doing?

9babies... Good luck on a darker line! How long have you been taking maca and how much do you take?

I am doing great, thanks for asking. I just use the powder form, and put it in my juice or tea, and drink it. no idea how much mg is in it or anything. LOL

I drink about 3 cups of maca a day!

I should have waited to test till the 20th too,b ut I got restless, and have about 15 tests, so I did yesterday and today. YIkes!!!

Thanks Ebony. I might have ovulated today, if not I should Ovulate on Saturday hopefully! Will hopefully know in a couple of days if I get my thermal shift. Haven't used OPK's this month, trying to be a little more relaxed!

Congratulations to those who have got their :bfp: and sorry to those the :witch: got - I'll see you in the lucky March testers thread :D

Thanks for your advice Ebony:) . I have researched it quite a bit, and if I'm honest the only webpages I've found which say not to take it after ovulation are on discussion forums! I've not found any websites that qualified or medical people have written that says not to take it. I started taking it in cycle 3 and have stopped at ovulation until this cycle, but it's not improved the spotting, just brought ovulation forward and shortened my cycle by 2 days. So this month I decided, as AC is supposed to help the pituitory (spelling?) gland and in turn regulate the progesterone/oestrogen levels I'd take it throughout the cycle, it's got to be worth a try. Obviously once I get my BFP I'm gonna stop. So far I'm 9DPO and no spotting, it came at 10DPO last month so I have my fingers crossed for the next few days! If I can get to saturday without spotting then I'm going to test. Good luck to you :dust: x

Huge congratulations Daisy :hugs: :happydance:

And happy birthday to you too! xx

Thanks Katie. I've tried to do what every lady kept saying & to not stress this month, so I rarely came on here so to avoid becoming a hypochondriac. I just came on every couple of days to see how you were getting on. Good luck....looks great your chart does!! FX for the weekend :dust: :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->