February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

flyingduster - where's the thread for leaving your BFP temp chart - I was looking for it to compare mine a week ago.
Thanks x

flyingduster - where's the thread for leaving your BFP temp chart - I was looking for it to compare mine a week ago.
Thanks x

Here's the thread :flower: Fx for a sticky, healthy bean and smooth pregnancy!
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/469096-bfp-charts-post-here-help-others-2ww-0-a.html

Yawn....only 4dpo....this is going so slowly....I have had soooo much energy today.....doubt that is a symptom !

can you please add me as well....I will be testing on the 22nd

Well if I'm right and my OPK's were right then I OV today so tomorrow I'll be 1 DPO yay! I'll probably start testing from 9 DPO :blush: I just can't help it I'm a poas addict sometimes lol.

I'll be testing this weekend!! (The 21st)!!!! Have been trying for 6 months and REALLY hoping this is it!! I'll let you all know!

CONGRATS to all the Gals with their :bfp:s so far!! :happydance:

:witch: finally got me this morning - 4 days late!

I suspect I probably didn't ovulate this month and that's why she was so late - typical that my first proper ttc month i don't even ovulate! :growlmad:

But at least I now know where i am and can officially start ttc cycle 2.

Thread updated - welcome to the new testers :flower:

I'm out...the :witch: got me this morning :cry:

No Katie! :hugs: I'm so sorry she got you! Your threads are so lucky I really hoped that luck would be passed on to you. Hopefully your next cycle isn't another crazy long one.

:hug:

Sorry to you as well Huggles :hug: I didn't turn the page when I posted.

Oh no, I'm sorry Katie, stupid :witch:! Wishing you the best of luck this cycle:flower::hugs:.

So sorry Katie :hugs: On the bright side you had a nice, long luteal phase!

Thanks girls :hugs:

FF is predicting another long one - ov on March 31st and AF on April 17th :coffee:

Thread updated - welcome to the new testers :flower:

I'm out...the :witch: got me this morning :cry:

Nooo! Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: But the bright side is no more waiting and being on edge! Hoping for a new lucky cycle for you! :hugs::flower:

Oh boy, what a long cycle. I hope FF is wrong and you O much sooner than the end of March!

Sorry to hear that Katie ! :dust: for next cycle !!!

Im sorry to hear that too katie.
I got my BFP yesterday yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so that makes 16 now! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back