February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Sorry Katie :( are you going to do anything different this cycle?

Can I be put down for the 20th please.

Congrats littlejenx!

Congrats to all the BFP's

:hugs: to all of us who got the :witch: including me :cry: she got me this morning!

Oh no how crap for you Katie! :hugs:

I've 10DPO today and I'm off work, I'm soooo tempted to test, but don't want to be disappointed. I'm gonna try and wait until saturday, I need to know on saturday as I'm going for lunch with my cousin and need to know if I can drink or not! I feel really positive for this month but we'll see, I don't wanna get my hopes up :dohh: x

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s :happydance: and sorry to all you ladies the :witch: got x

Congrats littlejenx !!

I'm nervous, I had a temp drop today & pink tinge this morning. I obviously freaked out, just hoping & hanging in there. I said before no different from any other month really apart from erratic temps. If I hadn't tested yesterday, I wouldve put money on it that I had a non pregnant chart & AF is gonna get me :(

Congrats littlejenx !!

I'm nervous, I had a temp drop today & pink tinge this morning. I obviously freaked out, just hoping & hanging in there. I said before no different from any other month really apart from erratic temps. If I hadn't tested yesterday, I wouldve put money on it that I had a non pregnant chart & AF is gonna get me :(

Aww no, hope your little bean sticks hun :dust: x

that sucks katiekitty! i was hoping this would be your bfp cycle!!! :hugs:

OK, Katie, you can oficially put my BFP back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
DEFINATE :bfp: today!!!! OMG, OMG!!! WOOHOOO

Congrats Littlejenx!! :flower:

MrsTurner - What wonderful, wonderful news!!!!! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

:hugs: to all of those who the :witch: visited this month. Lots and lots of :dust: for your next cycle!

sorry to all who got their :af: this month. hope you get :bfp: next cycle. :dust:

I got another faint positive today, but only slightly darker, I think Iam going to not test tomorrrow and wait till sunday. I need to stop testing so early.

congrats littlejenx and mrs. turner!!

Well I gave in and tested :bfn: :dohh: but AF not due until Wednesday so I'm not out yet! x

9babiesgone - FX'd for you. :flower: Hopefully that little line starts to get darker!

I tested and it's been :bfn:. But I'm going to keep up the PMA until I get a :bfp: or the :witch: shows her ugly head.

I'm loving the news! Congrats to Littlejenx and Mrsturner! May you have a sticky, healthy bean and a smooth 9-months! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->