February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Congrats again Mrsturner - so glad your negatives you were getting turned out to be false negs!

9babies, I hope your faint line gets darker and turns into a :bfp: in the next couple days, and that it becomes a forever baby.

Congrats again Mrsturner - so glad your negatives you were getting turned out to be false negs!

9babies, I hope your faint line gets darker and turns into a :bfp: in the next couple days, and that it becomes a forever baby.

thank you!! I am so dang nervous. I called my doctor ,and she said it if it is faint, it is an pregnancy. so I think I should be getting more hopeful but I cant until I see an stronger 2 lines.

I don't blame you for not getting excited at this stage, considering your history.

I hope this becomes baby #3 for you :hugs:

I have got a lot of white sticky CM/discharge today. Am 5dpo, anyone know if that's a good sign ?

well I took another one, late afternoon like someone said I should do. and I got a more noticable 2nd line!! so count me on the positive :bfp:!!!!

you dont hav eto look so closely to see this one. I think this is it!!! OMGOSH!!!!!

I have got a lot of white sticky CM/discharge today. Am 5dpo, anyone know if that's a good sign ?

yep i'm havign a lot of that... both creamy and watery with creamy mixed? it's coming down so much that i actually have a damp underwear! and i've had abdominal dull achey feeling like cramping but it doesnt hurt? it is just there. i had tons of discharge when i was pregnant back in 2006 so i cant help but think that this is a psosible way i might be pregnant... but not gonan think abotu it till its time to test!

hope it is the same for you, fx! :dust:

congrats to all ladies with their february :bfp: !!!!!! H&H9M!!!!!!!!!

yep i'm havign a lot of that... both creamy and watery with creamy mixed? it's coming down so much that i actually have a damp underwear! and i've had abdominal dull achey feeling like cramping but it doesnt hurt? it is just there. i had tons of discharge when i was pregnant back in 2006 so i cant help but think that this is a psosible way i might be pregnant... but not gonan think abotu it till its time to test!

hope it is the same for you, fx! :dust:

congrats to all ladies with their february :bfp: !!!!!! H&H9M!!!!!!!!!

I've been getting cramping too, kinda like stiff muscles but not actually pain, also I have had such a bad backache I thought I was going to be sick ! My CM is watery on me and they white and sticky on my underwear (sorry TMI). How many DPO are you ?

yeah, my cramping dont hurt but i definitely feel them and its been a few days with them already and they come and go throughout the day. ive had a constant headache the last few days adn tiredness, all i want to do is nap during the day! and i'm tired again by 9 or 10 pm!

i dont know how many dpo i am.. started temping after i missed ovulation and i never got a pos opk either. my temp is in the high range and is either steady or rising.. no drops. so my best guess is 7 to 11 dpo right now.

ptr those were my main symptoms before i got my bfp. N had waves of cramping and still do. Heres hoping for your bfp!!

ptr those were my main symptoms before i got my bfp. N had waves of cramping and still do. Heres hoping for your bfp!!

eeeppppp, thanks for the encouragement... i hope i get that bfp, that would be awesome to get it for my birthday, that's all i want for my birthday anyways! how many dpo were you when you tested bfp?

Yay 9babies! So happy you tested again and got a clear :bfp:! May it be a super sticky bean!

Good luck to all those still waiting to test this next week and a half. Hoping for many more mommies-to-be on this thread.

Yay 9babies! So happy you tested again and got a clear :bfp:! May it be a super sticky bean!

Good luck to all those still waiting to test this next week and a half. Hoping for many more mommies-to-be on this thread.

6 more days.... sighs. how many days you got to go before you can test??

ptr i had a very long luteal phase and if i had waited till my expected af i would have been 18dpo but i knew something was up and tested at 16dpo. When do you plan on testing?

i always kept a rule of thumb... dont test till im at least 24 hours late for my af.. and im due for af on the 23rd.. so testing on thurs the 24th. maaaybe ill test on the 23rd especially with all this symptoms im having... never had it before for any cycle, even before i was ttcing at all! i am likely between 7 to 11 dpo right now. statistics doesnt seem to be on my side if i decide to test now so that's deterring me from testing right now.

ptr - you are strong! :) good luck with all your symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->