February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

thanks so much qwk... i really try to hang in till testing day! gives less for disappointment! <3

ptr i always had a rule of thumb no testing till 48 hrs late lol but i sank in and tested just becaause i had the feeling id get what i was looking for.

Yay 9babies! So happy you tested again and got a clear :bfp:! May it be a super sticky bean!

Good luck to all those still waiting to test this next week and a half. Hoping for many more mommies-to-be on this thread.

6 more days.... sighs. how many days you got to go before you can test??

I'll be testing in 10 days. And I am going to be strong and not test before that. I'll only be 11dpo, but it's the day before AF is due, and I really want a February :bfp: for some reason lol. It may still be too early then though. As long as it arrives before my mom's birthday on the 8th though :)

Katlin that's how I feel right now! Since I feel different about this cycle I might test the day af is due... Right? I don't know! Lol we'll see how I feel after this weekend and if I give in or not!

Ndh, eeeep I hope you get your bfp! That's right stupid me I remember you were gonna test on my birthday! Yay! I will definitely think of you on my birthday :)

ooo well its definitly going to be worth the wait i really hope this is your month ladies

Yeah I'll wait especially when I don't know my dpo.. I'm anywhere between 7 to 11 dpo. Thanks!

I like how this thread has kept the trend of at least 1 :bfp: per day (on average)

I'm out:cry: I had tons of symptoms, and according to fertility friend I was 18 dpo on the day AF came, so something must have been off. Okay....on to March I go.
Congrats to those who got their BFPs.....sooo happy for you!

I'm out: I had tons of symptoms, and according to fertility friend I was 18 dpo on the day AF came, so something must have been off. Okay....on to March I go.

so sorry mialia :hugs: fx for march. that witch is so cruel.

Congrats to all the new BFP's and :hugs: to all the ladies the stupid witch got. I hope to see lots more BFP's this month. :thumbup: Baby dust to all!!!!!

I'm out:cry: I had tons of symptoms, and according to fertility friend I was 18 dpo on the day AF came, so something must have been off. Okay....on to March I go.

:hugs:

Well the witch hasn't gotten me yet! I was supposed to get a visit from ol' Aunt Flo tomorrow but she never showed up... she does have a tendency to run a day or two late so hopefully is she doesn't come today *knocks on wood* I'll test bright and early tomorrow morning... I would have tested this morning but I forgot to and I peed already lol! Fingers crossed everyone and good luck to anyone else testing this month!

Hi Ladies, i'm 6 dpo today and i've got this whitish/clear sticky CM, is this a good sign? i hope i get my :bfp: this month!!!!

Congrats to all the :bfp:

Lots Of :dust:

Hey Guys :hi:

I've been away to Spain for a few days & it's just taken me aaaggges to read the 30 pages that I've missed lol... Congrats to all the new :bfp:s & :hugs: to all that the :witch: got.

The :witch: got me yesterday on the penultimate day of my hol, 3 days late she was :brat: so I didnt have a drink at all on hol until the last night, gutted lol... Ah well on to March

*goes to find the March testers thread*

:dust: to all still in limbo

xxx

LADIES!!! I JUST GOT MY BFP ON A FRER AND CB DIGITAL!!! I'M STILL SHAKING I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! :cloud9:
:bfp: :happydance:

Attachments

• photo 2 (5).jpg
    photo 2 (5).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
I want to test so bad but I know when I do it'll be negitive and then I'll get my period =( that's how it always goes so I'm really trying to hold out on testing as long as possible.

Congrats to the new BFP's! This thread definately must be good luck so many BFP's are pilling up now, can't wait until I can test, only a little over a week to go. Sorry to those caught by AF :hugs: really hope you get your BFP's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->