February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I really hope so NDH!! But fair play to OH - as soon as I got a positive OPK he DTD without coercion or complaining for 3 days in a row and then again last night - just as requested.

I've promised him I'll leave him alone for at least 6 weeks :rofl:

Updated!! :flower:

And the best news is....I eventually ov'd so it looks like I'll be joining you too!! I'm testing on Feb 4th.

WOOHOO!!! :happydance:

lets hope we both get our :bfp: that day and all the other ladies aswell!!!

february seems so far away though !

It's 18 days gilmore85 :shock: We'll have to keep each other company til then!

ooh, please add me too! Would love to hold out with testing until Valentine's day, but seriously doubt I'll make it that far (especially considering i already have an hpt in the house!) so put me down for 12 Feb please!

Sending :dust: to us all :dust:

ooh, please add me too! Would love to hold out with testing until Valentine's day, but seriously doubt I'll make it that far (especially considering i already have an hpt in the house!) so put me down for 12 Feb please!

Sending :dust: to us all :dust:

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

I've just read Jarrod's memorial page - it's moved me to tears and I am so sorry for your loss xx I wish you all the luck in the world for another bundle of joy.

I really hope so NDH!! But fair play to OH - as soon as I got a positive OPK he DTD without coercion or complaining for 3 days in a row and then again last night - just as requested.

I've promised him I'll leave him alone for at least 6 weeks :rofl:

Even better news! I wish I could get mine to DTD three days in a row lol. I sometimes get twice, but then he usually needs two nights off, so I'll just hope he can continue with every other day. Though I'm also going to jump him before he goes to work Thursday morning because I'm going away Thursday Friday Saturday without him, and I'll be Oing on Saturday most likely... BD on Saturday night when I get back as well should get me in with a chance though. I hope.

Sounds like you'll definitely be in with a chance NDH! I had to use every trick in the book for 4 out of 5 nights!! I'm exhausted! :haha:

hello this is my first ever post i will be testing on the 8th febuary please could i be added

hi katie can you put me down for the 14th feb plz i'm out for jan:(

:D Hi ladies ! Can you put me down for Feb 1 !
Fingers crossed for everyone !

May be joining you if period comes which I think it will. Getting pains now xx

how do you get the graphics on the bottom of your page was thinking of doing a valentine 1 but dont kno where is best to get them:shrug:

I've migrated over from the January testers. AF showed up yesterday.

Please put me down for the 13th. Good luck this month everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->