FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

so i received my parcel in the mail on friday! I have began temping and have my progesterone cream all ready!

Just wondering what peoples opinions are...is better for dh to save his 'swimmers' until a positive opk OR bd every other night? My dh smokes and doesn't produce a whole lot of 'output'...so I wonder what would be best?

any thoughts?

Holy moly, I think this might be a positive!

C - T

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
Yup looks pretty positive to me! Get bding!

Readytostart, i'm not too sure... i'd try bding every other day especially if you're not sure how his spermcount is. I think it can be reduced or the motility of sperm can be reduced by smoking, though maybe not for everyone.... my husband smoked when we conveived our son and that was a straight hit first time (well, first cycle so there was quite a bit of bding)

I'm experiencing some odd 'pains' (not really painful though but not sure how else to describe it) in my vagina/cervix..... Anyone else had this before??
I think I'm only ovulating today (or maybe yesterday) so it can't be implantation or anything like that (which is the only thing I could find online about it).

Any ideas??

Hi ladies,

Just thought I'd pop by and say hello, I was following the thread but somehow it got deleted - so I just thought you had all been really quiet lol.

Congratulations on the 4 BFP's and lots of baby dust and good luck to those trying this month or next.

Eltjuh - really excited that you are trying this month! Yay! Fx'd for you. I had really odd pains when I conceived - I was in new look (lol) and it stopped me in my tracks - so hopefully it's a good sign!

Nooo - tell me about the morning sickness, I have been feeling awful, I couldn't keep anything down this morning and I am completely exhausted. I wouldn't change it though. Just wish I didn't have to work at the moment lol

Xxxx

I got my pos OPK yesterday AM, and it was negative again at 3pm, and negative again this morning. Would you consider today as being 1DPO, or tomorrow?

I got my pos OPK yesterday AM, and it was negative again at 3pm, and negative again this morning. Would you consider today as being 1DPO, or tomorrow?

You need to wait till you get 3 consecutive temp rises following your ovulation dip to confirm ovulation.

I have my progesterone test on V-Day, I'm confident I O'd, but I'm not symptom spotting/obsessing during this 2ww as there's only 1 chance that the :spermy: :arrow: egg.

If you're not temping there is no sure way of telling whether you actually ovulated, though if you've never had any problems before then I guess you can expect that you did. BUT with OPKs, you don't ovulate until 12-48hrs AFTER your positive OPK. So I'd say today would be ovulation day, or maybe even tomorrow. It's a pain, I know. But temping is the only way to know for sure whether you ovulated and when!

Your temp today is still in the lower range, but it wil probably be elevated tmrw. Like Noo said, 3 elevated temps will confirm ovulation.

thanks ladies; due to the nature of my youngest I'm not always able to temp accurately (today was the first temp I could get in three days), so I don't think it will show me anything definite :dohh: I already did an override on FF, telling it to assume ovulation based on OPKs :wacko: - it too said I'm probably ovulating today, and my CM seems to support that - the only thing missing is the skin outbreak I've been getting each month since DD#2 was born.

I'm going to continue temping when I can, so I might see a pattern. We DTD last night and now OH is working a night shift, but we could try again tomorrow night. I'm going to keep doing OPKs every morning just in case I get another surge. At least then I'll know we've covered our bases :D

Hey everyone! I had some trouble logging in for the past couple of days but i wanted to share that on the 8th (10 DPO) I got my BFP!!!!! I tested positive on 2 clearblue digitals at 5am and 2 first response at 6pm. I've been getting strong positives ever since! God is so good! I'm still praying for everyone else on here!

Hey everyone! I had some trouble logging in for the past couple of days but i wanted to share that on the 8th (10 DPO) I got my BFP!!!!! I tested positive on 2 clearblue digitals at 5am and 2 first response at 6pm. I've been getting strong positives ever since! God is so good! I'm still praying for everyone else on here!

Congrats!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!!

Hey everyone! I started AF today at 15dpo :( Im taking a break from ttc for a couple months. Good luck to everyone! And congrats on the BFP's!

Congrats!!! H&H 9 Months!! ^_^

so has anyone ever been pregnant and felt like the something will go wrong and the pregnancy will end in a m/c ?
i feel like that right now and i am trying to convince myself i am not crazy . i have already talked to the dr they wont see me until 3 more weeks . since my labs all came back fine .

Hey everyone! I started AF today at 15dpo :( Im taking a break from ttc for a couple months. Good luck to everyone! And congrats on the BFP's!

Ahw, sorry to hear that!! :( Hope you're ok!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->