FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Anyone got any advice for me? I did an opk today around 11am and it was very close to being positive. We bd'ed last night. We'd like to have a girl and decided to try the shettles method, so should only bd up till about 3 days before O, do you reckon we'll be alright or should we try again tomorrow? (Based on my opk almost being positive, it was really close to it)

Anyone got any advice for me? I did an opk today around 11am and it was very close to being positive. We bd'ed last night. We'd like to have a girl and decided to try the shettles method, so should only bd up till about 3 days before O, do you reckon we'll be alright or should we try again tomorrow? (Based on my opk almost being positive, it was really close to it)

I want a girl though decided I'd just rather be pregnant and have a baby than risk not catching the egg at all! I conceived the same night I ovulated so I'm expecting it to be a boy! My friend BD'd till 2 days before O and got a girl but obviously this would mean you need to know EXACTLY which day you'll DEFINITELY ovulate.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying about the I'd rather just be pregnant with a boy than not at all :haha:
So I guess I'm gonna be seducing the hubby again tomorrow :p haha

I was just on countdown to pregnancy cause I keep track of my cycles on there and it said: if you conceive this cycle, your EDD would be November 4th - which is my birthday hahaha!! I just told hubby and was like: you KNOW it's gonna happen, I'm gonna be pregnant and the baby will be born on the duedate! :p haha

My son was 13 days late (went into hospital 2 hrs before I was due to go in for induction!) and everyone in my family was late (me and all my siblings and most my cousins, at least the cousins from my mums sisters). And my son was born on my brother's birthday! hahaha So it wouldn't surprise me if it would happen :winkwink:

Can I get some babydust my way please???

I want a girl first, but at this point I just want to be pregnant! Today I had two of the most adorable baby boys go through my cash register with their mommies, so a boy wouldn't be so bad either. :)

One mom told me her son was just 3 months old and had already grown to need 6 month size clothes - and then proceeded to spend almost $200 on size 6 clothes. I couldn't help but wonder why she spent so much on clothes he'd no doubt grow out of really fast also? Is that normal? o_O

No i wouldn't spend that much on clothes... especially not if i've got an older child of the same gender. We kind of spread when we buy clothes though, we will buy a couple of tops and trousers so he's at least got what he needs and then usually get some more if/when we find he doesn't have enough, especially at this age (almost 2) cause it always seems to get dirty so quickly!

well we bd again this morning! So hopefully we're covered now!! Should be right?? Considering I had a very near +OPK yesterday morning...

DS was due on my birthday :) Though he was born a week late so my birthday is Feb 16th and his is Feb 23rd :)

oooh so you've got some birthdays coming up aswell then! :)
How are you feeling now?? Has it sunk in yet that you're pregnant ??

Re. temping, I'm not sure which reading is better to go by. I usually temp at 7:30am, but this morning I took two readings, at 6:30 and 10:30 -

6:30 - had been awake for ages due to my baby being unsettled, but had stayed in bed

10:30 - had 3 good hours of continuous sleep.

Which reading would you go by? One gives me a temp dip (as you can see in my chart), and one gives me a rise :shrug:

BTW when I entered a new temp for this morning, why did my previous temps turn into a ring, instead if a solid dot?

Re. temping, I'm not sure which reading is better to go by. I usually temp at 7:30am, but this morning I took two readings, at 6:30 and 10:30 -

6:30 - had been awake for ages due to my baby being unsettled, but had stayed in bed

Which reading would you go by? One gives me a temp dip (as you can see in my chart), and one gives me a rise :shrug:

BTW when I entered a new temp for this morning, why did my previous temps turn into a ring, instead if a solid dot?

I think if you don't temp at your default time it turns it into an open circle. I've got one of those on mine aswell cause i recorded a temp at 10.30 instead of my usual 7. In their FAQs they say to use the temp of when you first wake up after 3 hrs of sleep, even if that's at a different time than normal.

For once in my life i'm actually lucky tonight. Hubby came home with a scratchcard and we won 40 quid on it. Then went to bingo and won 10 quid on the first game! Haha hopefully my luck will stay with me and fertilise that egg! Haha

For once in my life i'm actually lucky tonight. Hubby came home with a scratchcard and we won 40 quid on it. Then went to bingo and won 10 quid on the first game! Haha hopefully my luck will stay with me and fertilise that egg! Haha
too bad there is not a like button.. thats awesome .. fx for you !!! :D

I think the odds are good for my bfp, fx! And :dust: to everyone!

Unfortunately neither of those are accurate at all. If you hadn't been awake for awhile, I would go with the earlier one. But since you were awake, it makes it pretty inaccurate. The one that was 3 hours after your usual time, is also not reliable. I have personally done this and it only seems to confuse my chart because my temp is usually higher the later it is(allthough everyone is different). I usually just discard these temps when it happens to avoid the confusion. I would wait and see what the next couple days in temps look like for you to see if it looks out of the ordinary then discard it if it looks odd.

oooh so you've got some birthdays coming up aswell then! :)
How are you feeling now?? Has it sunk in yet that you're pregnant ??

Sick as a dog :( Suffering awful insomnia. Sleeping 12am-4am then awake till like 9am then sleeping till lunch time. Night shifts don't help but feel guilty complaining as I'm lucky to be pregnant. But by GOD I feel ill :(

Noo, I'm sorry to hear that pregnancy is not being nice to you! Lucky to be pregnant or not, it is no fun to be sick and dead tired.

AFM I am feeling hopeful because the metformin isn't making me feel sick yet, AND my spotting turned to bright red today! I haven't had bright red spotting since last July!
So am hoping it turns into a real AF and I can get out of using Provera!

Ahw Noo!! Sorry you're not feeling well!! You might be lucky to be pregnant, but like Minuet said, it's not nice to feel ill!! I was really lucky when I was pregnant cause I had no sickness or anything... The only thing I had (and I kind of hated) was having really painful hips! Quite early on, according to my mw at the time it was cause of the ligaments softening and stretching... (or something like that)
It was really uncomfortable though!!

Really hope we're catching that eggy atm. Am I right when I think I should have ovulated today?? (based on what I was rambling on about the other night)

Good to hear you're not feeling sick yet Minuet, and that you might actually be getting AF! Fingers crossed for you! Bet you never thought you'd be hoping for AF to come! haha. Hopefully you can ttc properly after that then!! :)

Good to hear you're not feeling sick yet Minuet, and that you might actually be getting AF! Fingers crossed for you! Bet you never thought you'd be hoping for AF to come! haha. Hopefully you can ttc properly after that then!! :)

AF turned up for real and certain tonight, I can't believe it!! :happydance: And yes, it wasn't until the past couple years I actually longed for the dreaded period to show up.
It seems the metformin helped my usual spotting actually turn into something - in just a few days! Craziness!

Oh and I just realized I can FINALLY go get Day 3 bloodwork done! I already paid for the tests. Going to get estrogen, testosterone, LH & FSH, prolactin.... dying to know what is going on with my hormone levels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->