FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

so has anyone ever been pregnant and felt like the something will go wrong and the pregnancy will end in a m/c ?
i feel like that right now and i am trying to convince myself i am not crazy . i have already talked to the dr they wont see me until 3 more weeks . since my labs all came back fine .

No haven't had that before, but I reckon I might have some serious worries next time when I get pregnant as last time I had a mc at 7 weeks! I think I'd be pretty nervous!
As long as all your labs are still fine and you're not in pain or bleeding you should be ok! :hugs: I know it's hard, but try to relax and enjoy!

thanks. i will keep trying to relax . its hard. we havent told anyone yet . and i am not sure if we will tell anyone maybe until i am at least 17 weeks along. its more of we dont have the typical help that others would . no family close by or family that i talk to . so its just hard to want to tell people .. is that bad?

No I know what you mean. Last time I was pregnant I told my friends a couple of days after I found out, cause I had to tell someone, face to face!
All my family lives abroad (and 1 sister lives in the UK aswell, but far away from us so I hardly see her) And hubby's family lives quite far aswell and wedon't see them very often either so we had told our families but only over the phone/text so I wanted to tell someone in 'real life'. But then I had to tell everyone I had a mc aswell :S Which was kind of hard.... I know I'm gonna have a hard time keeping it to myself if I'm pregnant again, but I think I'll feel better knowing that if something goes wrong I won't have to tell so many people. Though I do think some people should know so you can talk to them about it, helps the grieving process. Though we count as people aswell! So you can tell us all you want!! :flower:

Hopefully your little bean will be sticking in there!! :hugs:

We always told people (including the whole of Facebook) "early". I think the first time round, everyone knew at 9 weeks, and the second time everyone knew at 5 weeks. I figure I might have to tell people I had a MC too, and that would be hard, but the chances were low so I figured the "need" to tell outweighed the risk. I never had a MC so of course I don't knwo what it's like to have to tell people about a MC. for some reason this time around I feel different; I don't want to tell family until later on, and I don't want to post it on Facebook (I'm an avid FB user BTW) until even later. I think perhaps because this is the last baby we're going to have and I want it to be a special secret for a little while. We never really had that with the last two. Although last time we had to tell the world at 5 weeks because I LOOKED 4m pregnant and people were asking - people actually started asking while I was still in my 2WW LOL, so who knows what it'll be like this time :wacko:

I've lacked confidence in my pregnancies, that I might MC, and it was made worse by reading about MC, so when I realised that I forced myself to stop reading those threads. Not that they're bad to read, but I'd trawl through them, learning the signs/symptoms and whenever I had something, like cramping, I'd freak out, thinking it was happening to me. So as soon as I stopped reading about MC, I became more relaxed and confident.

BTW my family are all back in the UK (2000 miles away from here), so I know how it feels to have nobody close by. I mean, I have OH's family here, but it's not the same, is it?

it sure does seem like people in the UK are so much nicer than here in the USA .. haha i know what it is like to tell ppl early then have to tell them that we had a miscarriage . that sucked to tell .. that was 3 years ago . so i am a bit weary of telling most .. i love coming to the threads to read and talk to you ladies .. it makes my day . :D
we have been contemplating moving abroad .. just dont have the guts to actually do it .

Just to update you I did get a BFP but ended in a chemical - bfp only lasted 5 days :cry:

Onto March....

Just to update you I did get a BFP but ended in a chemical - bfp only lasted 5 days :cry:

Onto March....

Ahw, so sorry to hear that!! :hugs: Hopefully you'll get a sticky bean in March!!

Onto March....
I'm so sorry :(

it sure does seem like people in the UK are so much nicer than here in the USA .. haha i know what it is like to tell ppl early then have to tell them that we had a miscarriage . that sucked to tell .. that was 3 years ago . so i am a bit weary of telling most .. i love coming to the threads to read and talk to you ladies .. it makes my day . :D
we have been contemplating moving abroad .. just dont have the guts to actually do it .
I only did it because my OH wanted to move back home,and because it's safer to raise kids here and they have a better quality of life here than in the UK... but I didn't actually want to move. I miss home so much, but thankfully my kids keep me busy enough not to notice!

hi everyone

i just wanted to thank you all for your kind words of advice and support last week regarding the dr and being tested for fertilty issues.

im pleased to say that i had what is most likely implantation bleeding on Tuesday afternoon along with a whole day of cramps. This is excatly what i had last april when i conceived my daughter.

Convinced this was ib, I took a test this morning using an internet cheapie and got a BFN. But i think it is probably too early for me as i didnt get a BFP with my daughter until 16 dpo So I will test again from tomorrow morning onwards.

I am so hopeful and kind of living on cloud 9 right now, dreaming that this could be it.

ahhhh, the ups and downs we ladies have to endure! x

I hope this is it for you Hollie, I'd hate for you to be disappointed!

AFM I am so excited that AF has truly shown up and stayed, acting like she should. ( I have crazy whacked out cycles) The possibility of actually ovulating soon enough is so exciting!
It would be amazing to join the ranks of you ladies who go through ovulation every month and then endure the nail-biting TWW.

I hope this is it for you Hollie, I'd hate for you to be disappointed!

AFM I am so excited that AF has truly shown up and stayed, acting like she should. ( I have crazy whacked out cycles) The possibility of actually ovulating soon enough is so exciting!
It would be amazing to join the ranks of you ladies who go through ovulation every month and then endure the nail-biting TWW.

Good Luck!! x

Hey everyone!

I cannot believe it!! i got my BFP this morning!! Well infact, i got 3 BFP's this morning, i just could not believe the first one so i took two more.. i used two internet cheapies (10MuI) and a Frer!

i am over the moon, i just hope to god this little one doesn't have any dredded heart complications, i cant bare to lose another. But i am staying positive and am going to try to enjoy this pregnancy! No more rushing to work and being stressed out by the journey into central london everyday.

i am so happy!! xx

OMG 3 x congratulations Holliedolly! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9m and a healthy bouncing baby at the end of this - you deserve it :)

thank you so much lara,

i would not have got through the ups and downs without having this forum to read daily!

i wish all of you ladies every success in your journey, and i will be sticking around to cast a hopeful eye on those still ttc.

My cycle is confusing me sooo much :( Before I was TTC I would have EWCM around CD19, and would have a skin outbreak and migraines at the same time. Every time we TTC'd before this, we've aimed DTD around that tme, and we got pregnant quickly.

This time around I want to make sure it happens, so I'm temping, doing OPKs, observing CM, symptom-spotting... and it's all out of sync. Not getting any EWCM, no skin outbreak, no migraines, my temps are either erratic or my LO won't let me get an accurate reading, and my OPKs ALL look really strong, so there's no definitive answer. I can only assume I'm 3DPO because on any normal cycle I should have ovulated by now. Can't afford to buy any more OPKs this month, and I only have two left :rolleyes: I ordered some ICs which I had deliveredto my dad in UK, and he said he would forward them so I'd have them in time for the end of this month, and I emailed him a couple of days ago to ask if they'd arrived, and he said yes, and he would bring them in May when he next visits us :wacko: They're 40 times the price in the shops over here; I can't afford them :(

Fed up.

Hey everyone!

I cannot believe it!! i got my BFP this morning!! Well infact, i got 3 BFP's this morning, i just could not believe the first one so i took two more.. i used two internet cheapies (10MuI) and a Frer!

i am over the moon, i just hope to god this little one doesn't have any dredded heart complications, i cant bare to lose another. But i am staying positive and am going to try to enjoy this pregnancy! No more rushing to work and being stressed out by the journey into central london everyday.

i am so happy!! xx

Ahw yay!!!! :happydance: Congrats!! Hopefully this is sticky bean and a healthy little one!! H&H 9 months hun!! :hugs: So happy for you!!

It looks like I won't be ovulating any time soon. :( My blood results came back today and my LH is three times higher than FSH. This is a huge symptom of PCOS and is very common with the condition.
The problem now is how to correct it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->