February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

Hi there,

Feeling like I'm gate crashing on your thread but have been reading it all month! Would really like to join in if that's ok?!? We have been TTC for 3 months now - my AF is due tomorrow but been having symptoms - prob me going mad!!! - metallic taste, nausea, not sleeping, sore boobs, tired - the usual - was feeling really hopeful but did test this morning- and :bfn: Feel disheartened and generally rubbish. I know that there is still a chance as think I ovulated late but really thought it was our month - was fine about poss negative until symptoms started as then started to believe it.....

Good luck and baby dust to you Hippie!! :dust: :dust:

As for me, no sign of the :witch: yet, but I have been testing and getting faint second lines so now I am in the waiting game, waiting on either AF to show or for a definate BFP?? :shrug:

Here is the link to my HPT thread in the testing gallery, feel free to check it out....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...anything-there-updated-test-pg-4-02-26-a.html

:hi: Hippiechick!

Congrats Luna! :wohoo: Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry BeesBella -- It's so disappointing when it doesn't happen. I understand the frustration! Especially when the timing & techniques used seem perfectly in place! And you know you're ovulating! But, i try to remind myself that it will happen when it's meant to happen! (I just hope it's meant to happen SOON!) :hugs:

wannabeprego -- I think you're next! FX'ed!

Thanks Ruby!!!:flower: I sure hope that I am next!!

Just a quick update from me, no sign of the :witch: yet, I have been having lots of runny clear cm and some white creamy, clumpy cm as well, so hopefully that is a good sign. I am going to test either tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning. DH just picked me up a 3 pack of FRER, so i will update once I find out something!!! :winkwink:

Hi Ruby - nice to meet you!! And hi to everyone else - it's good to meet people going through the same thing as I am.

Well, still waiting for AF to appear - due today....still feeling nauseous and having hearburn - if it's a stomach bug it sure chose the wrong time of the month to appear! The rest of my symptoms could just be AF on it's way. Am scared to test again as have had a negative already (and I know it's a slippery slope to becoming obsessed!!!)

FX though - will keep you updated xx

Hi Ruby - nice to meet you!! And hi to everyone else - it's good to meet people going through the same thing as I am.

Well, still waiting for AF to appear - due today....still feeling nauseous and having hearburn - if it's a stomach bug it sure chose the wrong time of the month to appear! The rest of my symptoms could just be AF on it's way. Am scared to test again as have had a negative already (and I know it's a slippery slope to becoming obsessed!!!)

FX though - will keep you updated xx

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies! Don't forget to put your March testing dates on the new thread. :happydance: We've got some great ladies over there!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esters-lets-see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html

2nd shot at a feb :bfp: and..............................:witch: arrived this morning

Just stopping in with a quick update, I still dont know what is going on, but I will update once I do, still no sign of the :witch:, but not sure if I can call a BFP either...:wacko:

:witch: hasn't shown up yet (3 days late) although pretty sure it's on it's way. I'm scared to test again as it was negative 4 days ago......

Really sorry Gilmore. FX for you wannabepreggo. xxx

Well girls the :witch: finally got me...She was waiting in the cut to get me...arrghhhh.... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->