February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

I'm out, AF got me at just 11 dpo. :dust: to everyone still waiting to test. I'll see you on the March board!!

Sorry to hear that bbhopes ! Extra :dust: for next cycle !!!

BFN for me this morning. 14dpo.

af not here yet though...

8 days left until testing !! not feeling too hopeful though as we only managed once very early on in my fertile window but at least i now know when i ovulate for certain so next few months should be more hopeful,

how is everyone else doing?

Forgot to actually post that AF got me yesterday. :cry: on to cycle #10

I'm still here! I think I'm 8 or 9 DPO today. I'm going to wait until Saturday or Sunday to test; most likely Sunday as that's my AF due date.

FX for everyone still waiting to test!!

Good luck, Luna!!

For the ret of the ladies that AF got (including me) are we starting a new St. Patrick's Day testing thread? I know we still have a little February left...

:dust: to everyone who still has testing coming up!

gilmore & luna -- I'm hoping & praying for you girls! Have everything crossed for you!

Sorry the :witch: got you rosa! :hugs:

I can't believe we only have 1 BFP so far!!!!!! I think we will be getting a few more soon! :winkwink:

I can start a St. Patrick's Day one -- unless you would like to Rosa? If you want to make one for March, i'll join! Maybe we can trade/rotate every other month?? It's up to you! We seem to have a small group, but that's ok! We can stick together until we all have our BFPs!

:dust:

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110222_081350.jpg

Anyone see anything or am I going crazy ?

not holding out much hope so will prob be joining you all in the march thread soon enough

sorry bees cant see anything but i never know where im meant to be looking with ic

Well i wont be in the 2WW this cycle... our donor canceled today bc of the snow! :sad1: So sad & disappointed right now! :cry:

I am going to pass on making the next testing thread, but will meet up with you guys again in April....... unless....... you all get your BFPs (and i hope you do!). FX'ed girls!! :dust:

BeesBella... I really really want to, but i don't see anything... Test again tomorrow & post a pic! Hopefully you'll have a darker line!

Oh no, Ruby!!! I'm so sorry! That sucks! Well, you can join us for the April Showers page. :haha:

Bees, I'm not seeing anything, but my screen here kinda stinks...

I'll start a St. Patrick's Day/March thread, if anyone is interested?! I'm very Irish, so maybe that will bring us some luck!

Thanks for the FXing, girls! I'm holding out to test.... it's so hard. I'm 9 or 10 DPO today and want to test... MUST WAIT! ;)

Yay! a March thread... please share the link when you get it all set up and ready! Good luck to you all still waiting to test... and sorry to those the witch got as she got me too.. CD5, she will be on her way out soon..

Oh Ruby, Im so sorry.. we have also been having bad weather, in MN, rain, ice and snow ugh.. stuck inside for the past 3 days.. really getting cabin fever.. gonna go get the mail later lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->