February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

lilrojo, I will for sure share the link when I start the March thread!

Anyone else got painful breasts that feel like they are on fore and hurt under the arm pit aswell? Or a burning sensation in the uterus? Think I'm starting to go crazy. Am trying not to get my hopes up as I know its probably just a bug because OH is ill aswell.

Well i wont be in the 2WW this cycle... our donor canceled today bc of the snow! :sad1: So sad & disappointed right now! :cry:

I am going to pass on making the next testing thread, but will meet up with you guys again in April....... unless....... you all get your BFPs (and i hope you do!). FX'ed girls!! :dust:

BeesBella... I really really want to, but i don't see anything... Test again tomorrow & post a pic! Hopefully you'll have a darker line!

so sorry about your donor ruby, dont be a stranger next month though! no doubt I'll see you in april xx

I feel so down right now.
Yesterday had very, very slight pink CM and had nothing since (usually if me and OH DTD it brings on AF but we did and nothing) but this morning I had a huge temperature drop and now I'm feeling really down because it prob means AF is coming. I did 2 tests this morning and both BFN =( I am feeling really, really down, we BDed like bunnies this cycle ! How could we have possibly missed the egg ! It doesn't make sense.

I just feel like it should happen quicker, both me and OH are young, neither of us drink or smoke or do drugs, we are both healthy and I just want it to happen and I want to know wether the temp drop is AF coming or if there is even a slight chance it could be implantation. AF is due in the next 3 days....is it even possible to implant that late ?

=(

Oh bees. I'm so sorry. :hugs: I know exactly how you feel. My dh and I are both relatively young (31), very healthy, I'm ovulating, everything is just right, and yet no baby. :cry: I guess this is why everyone always says babies are miracles! :shrug: Have you seen a doc about it? How long have you been ttc? I just went in yesterday to a new ob-gyn (other doc was a regular doc) and he put me on Clomid and ordered blood tests for cd21. Who knows if it'll actually work this cycle, but at least something is being done.

I'm not sure if it's possible to implant that late...nothing's impossible, I guess. :shrug: Try not to get too down...easier said than done, I know. Start thinking about what you will try differently next cycle. Maca? See a doctor for blood work? :hugs:

Thing is me and OH are only 20 (and very mature for our age and have been together for over three years now) and both at university and I know not a lot of people would agree with us TTC so young and while we are in education but we have more than enough savings and full support from family and I am transferring courses and have made sure that the course starts late enough that I could have time in-between courses. But I know the doctor won't see it that way and will just pass judgement and therefore I doubt they would do anything, especially as the doctors surgery is attached to the university and isn't independent. Therefore neither me or OH want to go to doctors, I have had problems with judgemental doctors in the past that make me feel like crap. We have only been trying for 4 cycles but it feels like a lifetime !!!!
What's MACA ? Can you take it with Agnus Castus because this will be my second cycle taking it. If you can then I will buy some, I'll try anything at this point TBH ! Also do you take it up to ovulation or full cycle ? Where do you get it from ? Sorry for all the questions !
I read that implantation can occur from 6-11dpo and depending when I ovulated I would deffo fit within those DPOs......am just trying to make myself feel better. I haven't had any spotting which I usually get the day before AF, all I had was that pink CM which I have never had before. I havn't had any cramps, however I do have a headache which I get before AF sometimes...however it could be that I am blasting Aerosmith full blast !

Am feeling so down ! I thought this was going to be easy, I have had the implant out for about 8 months now so surely that is out of my system and shouldn't be stopping me ? I have no idea what is going on....my mum says, it will happen when it's meant to, when my body is ready and when everything in my life is good and that I should just relax but it's easier said than done really. She tried for me (her first) for 2 years, but she was on the BCP for years previous to that....do you think that it could be hereditary and it might take me that long ? I have so much running though my mind ! I'm going crazy !!!

Oh bees. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. :hugs: My mom didn't try for me or my brother, so I always figured I'd get pregnant right away, too. :nope: And yet here I am, 10 months later, starting Clomid. :wacko: Oh well. I truly believe it hasn't happened yet for a very good reason. God is working His magic, even though we don't understand it. It WILL happen in His time. I know this doesn't help sometimes, especially around AF time, but keep praying and waiting. 20 is very young, which is good! It means it probably won't take you much longer! Have you had :spermy: checked?

Maca is a root from Peru. Crash course...supposed to balance your hormones so they function properlly. Makes you horny (although it didn't with me...) and gives you energy. Supposedly makes you really fertile (probably just by balancing the hormones). It's also good for men. Studies have been done that show it increases sperm counts and increases them in general. I was on it for a cycle, and my chart was incredible! No bfp :nope:, but I think it helped. I had a LOT of ewcm that cycle and was able to (ahem) "enjoy" the :sex: almost every time. :blush: Probably not a problem for a 20 year old, but at 31, it's more work! :rofl: I'm not sure if you can take it while taking whatever you are taking...not sure. Google it, though. :shrug:

Thanks for your help I will deffo google it. OH refuses to have his sperm checked until we have been trying for at least a year, which I can understand. I have him on Zinc, Vit C and Vit E and also gunna try and get some selenium and see if that helps at all. I will do some more research into Maca and see if I can take it with Agnus Castus, if so I will get some. did you take it full cycle or just upto ovulation ? I deffo need help with my CM, I don't get a lot really, I have been on EPO for 2 months and tried Grapefruit Juice this month and it helped a bit.
I feel bad about moaning and I have only been trying for 4 months when poor you have been trying for 10 months ! I hope you get your BFP soon !!! Is it your first you are trying for ?

I checked my cervix and it hasn't dropped yet, in fact it has gone higher, I could barely reach it and it was soft and slightly open....am hoping this is a good sign but I'm not keeping my hopes up !

It's okay to feel bad about 4 months! I definitely felt like this at 4 months, too. Some cycles are harder than others. :shrug: It'll happen when it's right. Yes, it's our first.

I took Maca all the way through my cycle, and was planning on stopping if I had a bfp. I had a TON more ewcm with it! I'm hoping that my Clomid doesn't copmletely dry me out. :wacko: I've never checked my cervix before...kind of makes me uncomfortable! :blush:

I'm out, AF just got me.

Am feeling really down about it....sat in the shower and cried for a while....now just gotta start planning next cycle.
I brought some Maca which should be here in a few days, am also going to pop to holland a barrett tomorrow and get some red raspberry leaf....
anything else anyone can suggest ?

Evening Primrose Oil - meant to help with EWCM

I'm still here, girls. Just been quiet :)

I think I might test on Saturday. My ticker says that's when I should test :)

I'm kinda afraid of a bfp though.. I had a really nasty cold earlier this week and I broke down and took NyQuil and TheraFlu. I'm worried about what kind of repercussions that could have *if* I am pregnant.

Bees, I completely understand. Every time I get AF, I have breakdowns, too. Is your dh supportive? It's totally fine to feel this way. A friend once told me, she gives herself one day to cry and feel like crap and feel hopeless, and then the next day, she gets up and makes herself have a positive attitude, and before she knows it, it's time to bd again and the hope is back! Have a drink tonight and treat yourself. Mani/pedi? Dinner out? Massage? Movie with dh? It'll happen. :hugs: It's good that you're planning the next cycle. It helps to have a new plan. My sil (who is a midwife) told me to put progesterone cream on. Twice a day, about a coin size, on a fleshy part of your body (abdomen, arms, thighs). It's natural, so it can't hurt.

Luna, I'm sure the NyQuil was fine. I worry about that kind of stuff too, but I know plenty of women who have had drinks, meds, you name it, before they tested positively. :thumbup: Good luck on your test!!!

I'll be starting a March thread soon, ladies. Be on the look out! I'll post a link on this thread. Let's go get that Irish good luck!! :flower:

I am so sorry that the :witch: got you bees!! :hugs: :hugs: I hope you have better luck next cycle!!! :flower:

I am going to test soon and will update the thread when I have some news!!! Good luck to the rest of the girls waiting on their BFP's still!!

Ladies, I just posted the March testing thread!! If you're on to March already (like me :cry:), please join me and keep this great thread going!! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html#post9354419

I tested this morning....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members