February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

If the witch doesn't get me I'd love to hold out the extra two days for the chance of a :bfp: on valentines day. But, who am I kidding?! I'd never hold out!

I'm testing feb 18th, thats if af don't show...promised myself i wouldn't test early this time but its valentines so i might have to:happydance:
:dust:
goodluck to everyone hope we get lots of :bfp:

:hi: sept10! I will add you in -- :dust: Lots of baby dust to you too!

Can I join ? I will be testing on 27th Feb. Seems ages away ! I am on my 4th cycle ttc #1.

Hi girls, I dont have much of a chance for February because my DH is going to be out of town on business for 2 weeks for his job and will be gone when I OV and during my entire fertile window, but what the hell I will test anyways...it cant hurt... Put me down for February 26th...

Good luck and baby dust to all of the testers!!! :dust: :dust:

Can I be added pleeease :) I'm testing 8th Feb, first cycle TTC#1 and not sure we did a very good job, but fx'd!!
Em xxx

Hi girls -- and welcome! :dust: Lots of baby dust to all of us!!!!!!!

hey all! :)

Assuming everything goes well this cycle (which i pray it does!), and if i Ov successfully (which i hope i do!), i'll be testing around Feb 27th/28th.

Here's hoping for a BFP!

Babydust to you all,

Anne-Marie xx

btw - what does FX'd mean? ta xx

Hi I used to be part of another group when my cycle was a regular 33 day but I had surgery and it threw it off by 2 weeks so now i cant be in that group which kinda sucks but maybe this group will be my lucky valentines day charm !!! I ovulate on Valentines day!!! I will be testing on Feb 28th!

hey all! :)

Assuming everything goes well this cycle (which i pray it does!), and if i Ov successfully (which i hope i do!), i'll be testing around Feb 27th/28th.

Here's hoping for a BFP!

Babydust to you all,

Anne-Marie xx

btw - what does FX'd mean? ta xx

It means Fingers Crossed !!!

hi ruby:hi:

can i join?

i'm not very hopeful but i will be testing on 20th feb.

fx'd and :dust: to all!

Of course you can join, Rosie! Miracles happen -- You never know! Besides... we time things so perfectly & then it doesn't happen............. so maybe timing being "off" a bit, will do the trick!! :haha:

ooh i do hope so!

if it worked i would probably be in for a pink bump too!:cloud9:

how are things with you?

how are things with you?

Good. It's hard since it's not me TTC so i can't symptom spot. I ask OH every few hours... "Any pregnancy symptoms?" She doesn't give me much info!!! Two days ago when i asked her, she was like "I felt sick to my stomach at work this morning." And i was like, "What!? And you didn't text me to tell me???" :rofl:

Hi again,

can you pelase add me to the 20th, I might have to change it later on, but for now it looks like the 20th. THANK YOU!!! lots of :dust: to all.

hey ladies :wave:

well friday must have just been a 24hr thing cos had no more cramps or anything since then 3 days to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->