February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

hey ladies :wave:

well friday must have just been a 24hr thing cos had no more cramps or anything since then 3 days to go!!

Goodluck Gilmore:thumbup: Will definately be checking in to see how you go!!

I've just hit my fertile window so :happydance: feeling a bit better as time to get down to some baby making.....FX'd for us all.

** updated **

Good luck gilmore -- maybe you'll be our 1st BFP!

Baby dust to all those making babies right now!! :winkwink:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sept, we're pretty close on cycle days! I'm on CD 11, and have had 2 days of ewcm. It's so exciting to see that gross stuff! Let the fertile period :sex: begin!! :haha: Just started opks today for this cycle, negative, but that's okay. It'll probably come in a few days. Just enough time to get some nice :spermy" in there waiting around!

It's February!!!!

Took my first temperature reading this morning and just in time as well as the cramps started this morning so think im just waiting to see when the :witch: shows

good luck ladies waiting to test

:dust::dust:

how are things with you?

Good. It's hard since it's not me TTC so i can't symptom spot. I ask OH every few hours... "Any pregnancy symptoms?" She doesn't give me much info!!! Two days ago when i asked her, she was like "I felt sick to my stomach at work this morning." And i was like, "What!? And you didn't text me to tell me???" :rofl:

:haha: i hope it works out this month and you'll be pestering her to know if she can feel baby kicking before you know it!:haha:

gilmore -- How is it going there? When are you planning to test?

:dust:

hi ruby :wave:

well af isn't due until tomorrow but going to try and wait until friday (if she doesnt turn up that is) fx

still on for a feb :bfp: though if i have another 27 day cycle it will mean af due 28th feb!

Sorry Gilmore!! FX'd for your feb testing part two on the 28th

I'm not a happy bunny myself.....i have fallen out with Fertility Friend!!! Just put my O day as CD 11 making me 4dpo now....WHAT!!! hoping its wrong as we didn't DTD near CD11 at all!!!!!!!!!

so i'm sulking till FF changes my crosshairs.....:growlmad:

Sorry Gilmore!! FX'd for your feb testing part two on the 28th

I'm not a happy bunny myself.....i have fallen out with Fertility Friend!!! Just put my O day as CD 11 making me 4dpo now....WHAT!!! hoping its wrong as we didn't DTD near CD11 at all!!!!!!!!!

so i'm sulking till FF changes my crosshairs.....:growlmad:

This has happened to me before...weird, though, because at first glance it really doesn't look you O'ed when they say you did. It's dotted lines, which means they're not sure. Keep doing opks and they'll move it when the time is right. :wacko:

Hey ladies can I be added... Testing the 19th if I can hold out that long!!

Good luck and Fxed for us all..

:hugs: So sorry, gilmore! I added you on for Feb. 28th -- Still hoping you get your Feb. :bfp: !!!

sept10 - Those spermies stay in the body for several days... you are still ok even if you didn't BD on Ov day! I have no idea how to read FF (wish i did!), so i'm no help there! :dohh: But hope it adjusts better for you!

Hi lilrojo! :hi: You've been added!

Hi girls! AF came really late last month (like 9 days late!!) - but that's set me up to ovulate over Valentine's day weekend!! :kiss:

If that does happen - I'll like be testing on the 28th! Add me to the list! :)

Just checked to see who is testing next -- And it's me!!!!! :headspin:

We are waiting until Monday -- Hope AF stays away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :af: OH was feeling some crampiness yesterday, hope it's not the ugly :witch:

How is everyone doing? Anyone in the 2ww symptom spotting?

Everyone else getting lots of :sex: in??

FX'ed girls -- Hope this is a lucky month for all of us!

Im still trying to fig out exactly when I will o.. my cycles are usually 29-30 days... but last cycle my lp was shorter which goes with the bottom ticker, and the top is a normal 14 day lp.. so wait and see if I get a pos opk today... if not top ticker is out.. and bottom is in.. :) Its all good though plenty of bding going on here.. every other night :)

Good luck to you all that are going to be testing soon and later...
Sorry to those the witch got!

Just checked to see who is testing next -- And it's me!!!!! :headspin:

We are waiting until Monday -- Hope AF stays away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :af: OH was feeling some crampiness yesterday, hope it's not the ugly :witch:

How is everyone doing? Anyone in the 2ww symptom spotting?

Everyone else getting lots of :sex: in??

FX'ed girls -- Hope this is a lucky month for all of us!

fx for monday hope the :witch: stays well away from your OH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->