February Testers Thread! Valentine's Day Love Bugs!! (22 Testers & 2 BFPs!!!!!)

Sorry Gilmore!! FX'd for your feb testing part two on the 28th

I'm not a happy bunny myself.....i have fallen out with Fertility Friend!!! Just put my O day as CD 11 making me 4dpo now....WHAT!!! hoping its wrong as we didn't DTD near CD11 at all!!!!!!!!!

so i'm sulking till FF changes my crosshairs.....:growlmad:

This has happened to me before...weird, though, because at first glance it really doesn't look you O'ed when they say you did. It's dotted lines, which means they're not sure. Keep doing opks and they'll move it when the time is right. :wacko:

Well you were right!! next day after i added in my temps the crosshairs disappeared.....was delighted...however i was hoping to Ovulate today but so far no +ve OPKs and no O pain which i've got the last 2-3 cycles so will have to keep :sex: and wait and see.

x

Testing Feb 14th..
Hoping for an awesome present.. hint hint mr.stork.

Sept, oh good! CD 17...I've o'ed on CD19 and CD21 before...both I was expecting it way early, but the +opk and temp spike never came. Finally, it came, WAY late! Hang in there...I'm sure it'll come.

Sept, oh good! CD 17...I've o'ed on CD19 and CD21 before...both I was expecting it way early, but the +opk and temp spike never came. Finally, it came, WAY late! Hang in there...I'm sure it'll come.

Thanks i just got some EWCM so i'm feeling confident it will come in the next 2 days just worried that poor DH has reached his peak...not sure he will be too happy about continuing on with the :sex: he really feels the pressure especially when he knows i'm ovulating....fx'd

Thanks i just got some EWCM so i'm feeling confident it will come in the next 2 days

Is that typically how it works? Ov takes place a day or two after EWCM??

I hope so -- Because if so, OH & i got the timing right this cycle!

Thanks i just got some EWCM so i'm feeling confident it will come in the next 2 days

Is that typically how it works? Ov takes place a day or two after EWCM??

I hope so -- Because if so, OH & i got the timing right this cycle!

This happened to me too...I always thought that we got ewcm RIGHT before O, including the day of O. But, I had ewcm 2 days ago, and I think I'm O'ing today (+opk this morning). So I sure hope so, too, because it's happening to me too! :shrug:

More EWCM today:happydance:

so hopefully ovulating today or tomorrow at the latest!!!!!

i have ovulated from my right side for the last 3 cycles and got significant O pain....no pain this month....do you think thats cause i'm going to ovulate from the left...is that possible to only get pain on one side......eekk......Come on Ovulation....i won't believe it for real until those temps go up :thumbup:

Update 7.50pm
......dh just said he is not up to it:shrug:!!! we haven't DTD since thurs...saturday now....arghhhhhhh......bet i will ovulate now and we'll have missed it...gutted:cry:!!!

More EWCM today:happydance:

so hopefully ovulating today or tomorrow at the latest!!!!!

i have ovulated from my right side for the last 3 cycles and got significant O pain....no pain this month....do you think thats cause i'm going to ovulate from the left...is that possible to only get pain on one side......eekk......Come on Ovulation....i won't believe it for real until those temps go up :thumbup:

Yay for ewcm!!! I'll be you O pretty soon! Are you doing opks? For the past few cycles, I have O'ed like 2 days AFTER my most ewcm, which is weird, but that's how my body works. :shrug: I had O pains last night, and we dtd, and my temp spiked this morning!! Let's just FX that it stays up for the next 9 months!!!

How is everyone else doing lately?

Hey ladies... had to change my ticker again.. hoping I would o today but still no positive opks.. wait and test again tom.. had ewcm a couple days ago.. still have (tmi) stretchy, watery cm.. so hope thats still good... gonna bd again tonight and hopefully a pos tom.. so tom night too but we will see... what the opk says... will keep you all posted ha..

Good luck to you all!!

Hey ladies... had to change my ticker again.. hoping I would o today but still no positive opks.. wait and test again tom.. had ewcm a couple days ago.. still have (tmi) stretchy, watery cm.. so hope thats still good... gonna bd again tonight and hopefully a pos tom.. so tom night too but we will see... what the opk says... will keep you all posted ha..

Good luck to you all!!

Good luck! :dust:

Lilrojo, are your opks fading in at all? I usually have a heads up for a positive because they get darker. It's great that you still have ewcm! Keep those :spermy: nice to comfy until O! FX that you get that +opk today!

Good luck to you all!!

Good luck! :dust:

Thanks Ruby-Good luck to you and your testing tom!!!

Lilrojo, are your opks fading in at all? I usually have a heads up for a positive because they get darker. It's great that you still have ewcm! Keep those :spermy: nice to comfy until O! FX that you get that +opk today!

Rosa, decided to go digital this month.. used the digital and lines last month and finally got a pos on cd18-19-20... so maybe this surge will be shorter.. dont like intrepreting lines which is also why I got digital hpts haha.. good luck and I will keep you all posted..

Interesting. I've never tried the digi opks. Are they the ones with the smiley faces? Good luck!

I think I'm ovulating really early but have no idea. I should really order some more OPK's as I only have one left. I did one yesterday and today and there are getting darker. I was going to not use OPK's this cycle but I hate not knowing when I'm ovulating !!!

Bees, me too! Every cycle I think that I"ll just go natural and see what happens, but every cycle, my POAS addiction wins!! :haha:

well still not positive.. so i dont know about this cycle.. test again later and see.. hope for a change..

Rosa yep the smiley..

well still not positive.. so i dont know about this cycle.. test again later and see.. hope for a change..

Rosa yep the smiley..

One cycle, I o'ed on cd21 out of nowhere. It was super annoying, but it does happen, I guess. I was so glad I was charting and opk'ing, because of course AF was later than usual. I would have thought I was preggo! :wacko: I'll bet you o soon. :thumbup:

We aren't testing tomorrow! Ack! We don't have any HPTs -- and forgot to go buy some today! Part of me would rather wait until AF is late to test... but i get too impatient! OHs normal cycles are anywhere from 27 - 34 days! Such a broad window... so she wont even technically be "late" until Saturday!!!!!! I don't think i can wait that long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->