** February Testing 2022**

Yes I've had so many months with lines only on frer and nothing on other brands (when i did have a different brand on hand). Ive heard so many stories of false positives, alot confirmed no hcg with bloods too :( i still brought one this month though and got a line, but af showed up bang on time today.

That looks like a really solid line though. I'm surprised id you can get that and no other test has a line.
I'm really sorry AF showed up

That Frer looks so dark to be a false positive and if it is that's crazy.
I mite pee on one of the ones I have. Im still on the mini pill atm so definitely not pregnant but I want to make sure they don't give false positives.
I've never had a false positive with Frer but seems they been shocking lately.

I have ICs too which tbh gave me better lines at 10dpo with my youngest then frer.
I did find frer got dark quick tho but then so did the ICs.
So glad I have them as back up.
I tested with a wondfo the other night becuase I missed a pill here and there when I had covid.
Glad to say it was BFN no lines at all.
Did one when I brought them in November too and again BFN so must be a good batch.
Where did u get the frer from hon?
If it was amazon u should write a complaint.

@AlwaysTheAunt
Oh man so sorry the witch came urghhhh.

@sallyhansen76
Good luck hon

@tdog
Eeek so exciting hon.

@Deethehippy
Good luck my main lady x

Good luck everyone

I’ve been quietly lurking. I thought I was maybe pregnant two months ago but frer was just messing with me. Just took this tonight on a one hour hold because I’m one day late. If this isn’t a bfp I don’t know what is. I tested on Thursday and thought I saw a shadow of something but was chalking it up to frer playing tricks. Praying for a nice sticky bean.

And also that my hubby doesn’t lose his mind. FDC2247C-5A96-49FD-BAA4-3E6E49554B49.jpeg

I’ve been quietly lurking. I thought I was maybe pregnant two months ago but frer was just messing with me. Just took this tonight on a one hour hold because I’m one day late. If this isn’t a bfp I don’t know what is. I tested on Thursday and thought I saw a shadow of something but was chalking it up to frer playing tricks. Praying for a nice sticky bean.

And also that my hubby doesn’t lose his mind. View attachment 1105992
That does not look like a false positive. I'd test again just to be sure.

That looks too dark not to be a bfp! :dance:

@amantila I'm gonna say BFP! Congrats that's a beautiful lime.

@NightFlower your 8dpo line look EXACTLY like mine when I was pregnant with my ds. The same looking test as well! Fx crossed this is it x

Last edited:
8dpo fmu bfn as expected. Only ever got a ghost of a line very late on 8dpo with my son. Temp went up this morning, boobs still tender but not as extreme as yesterday.

Tests came back normal, just waiting to get my progesterone result.

May test twice a day until AF or until tests run out lol

20220208_062821.jpg

Last edited:
@amantila that has to be a BFP!

@Tesh23 Exciting with a temp increase! Will you test again later?

Im also 8dpo. Tested with a predictior early and BFN but I swear something is just catching my eye! I also got Round ligament pain in the night! So weird!

844DA4B4-05B1-4991-AC00-650133C04C3B.jpeg

@amantila that has to be a BFP!

@Tesh23 Exciting with a temp increase! Will you test again later?

Im also 8dpo. Tested with a predictior early and BFN but I swear something is just catching my eye! I also got Round ligament pain in the night! So weird!

View attachment 1106005

I may test again later. All I have are 25miu IC's - If I see something noticeable on one of those I would get a drugstore test to check.

I am just barely making out something on your test, could be line eye, but my eye is catching something something. When will you test again?

How are your temps looking?

The less sore boobs today are throwing me a bit. They are still sore but noticably less so today. I've decided to continue with the bromelain throughout the tww.

Congratulations :bfp:

I may test again later. All I have are 25miu IC's - If I see something noticeable on one of those I would get a drugstore test to check.

I am just barely making out something on your test, could be line eye, but my eye is catching something something. When will you test again?

How are your temps looking?

The less sore boobs today are throwing me a bit. They are still sore but noticably less so today. I've decided to continue with the bromelain throughout the tww.

Yes there is definitely not a line but im pulled to something- but likely line eye! I will likely test with an IC this evening but with my chemical they were slow to pick up compared to the pink dye. So not too hopeful using them. I’ll do another pink dye in the morning!

I haven’t temped whilst TTC this time around. My sleep is a little more disrupted abd I couldn’t deal with the pressure of taking it same time etc. So decided to not. Especially as I have clear Ov pain now (never had it before but after DD2 it’s really painful) and my cervix position changes clearly post Ov day too.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the sore boobs. I’ve had sorer boobs on AF months than BFP months several times! Looking forward to your next test!

@amantila

Congrats! That looks like. BFP! I would also test again with a different brand if you haven’t already just to be on the save side because you know..frer…

Update on me.
Well I started getting symptoms again yesterday eve. Mild cramping on off and nausea/hungry feeling again even though I ate a bowl of pasta an hr before.
Today I also felt a bit nauseous and the odd twingy elastic pinging sensation down low. AF is due on Thursday so I’m not going to test again til tomorrow. Bought a different brand of tests too in case frer ones start misbehaving.
Deep down I’m starting to think I’m out this month. Losing hope a little bit so confused about symptoms this cycle. Scrutinising the tissue every time I pee now to check for AF! Be kind of glad that this 2WW is coming to an end either way as I’m not sure what my body is up to this month.

Ahh Congratulations i would definitely say BFP! Xxxx

Hi lovely ladies,

Could you put me down for 5th February please. I should be 11dpo by then. Not even sure why I'm testing, since I didn't dtd enough this cycle.
Any update lovely? Hope you’re doing okay xxxx

Oh my. Im definitely freaking out! I dont know why but I decided to take another test. 3rd wee of the day…. AF due Tomorrow!! My Other half is away for work all week! Definitely didn’t expect this. Im going to order some tests on Prime. Any recommendations? I want to be sure before i get my hopes up! Xxx

image.jpg

Oh my. Im definitely freaking out! I dont know why but I decided to take another test. 3rd wee of the day…. AF due Tomorrow!! My Other half is away for work all week! Definitely didn’t expect this. Im going to order some tests on Prime. Any recommendations? I want to be sure before i get my hopes up! Xxx

View attachment 1106007

Ahhhhh BFP!!!!!! Congrats!!

View attachment 1106007

I would be doing a CB digi tomorrow if I was you!

View attachment 1106007
Beautiful test I'd get a digital congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"