** February Testing 2022**

@NightFlower that line on the second picture is definitely there.. it’s pink too!
Here is my 9dpo fmu waiting on another brand to be delivered then I will try again with smu and do 2 more.
It's not as dark as last one I took just hope it's because I'm testing early.
Screenshot_20220208-070348_Gallery.jpg

Oh my. Im definitely freaking out! I dont know why but I decided to take another test. 3rd wee of the day…. AF due Tomorrow!! My Other half is away for work all week! Definitely didn’t expect this. Im going to order some tests on Prime. Any recommendations? I want to be sure before i get my hopes up! Xxx

View attachment 1106007
Yay!!! That definitely looks like a bfp!!! And there is progression from your last blue dye!!! So happy for you. Can't wait to see your next tests x

Big thanks to you lovely ladies for putting up with all my testing this month. I just have a really nice chance and know my body is giving me signs.

Nightflower--the dollar store pink cassette tests are intended for use on day of expected AF or later. Trust whatever early response tests you have. :)

Took an IC and there is a shadow of a line. Not sure I could get it in the picture though! But it seems more grey than colour so maybe it’s just an indent..

…..or do I just have total line eye? Hahaha

9EB09779-AD9C-45D3-AE2C-66F52C73E1BE.jpeg FE147AB2-D3A9-4DCD-A7F7-C23F7A9E186C.jpeg

Nightflower--the dollar store pink cassette tests are intended for use on day of expected AF or later. Trust whatever early response tests you have. :)
Oh okay didn't know that. I ended up buying some frer should be here tomorrow or the next day. Saw a great price so grabbed some . The early ones im getting lines on are 10miu called 6 days sooner. Thought I'd try them out.

Congrats to the BFP's so far! <3 Good luck to the rest. AF is due Valentine's Day (Feb. 14th). 8 DPO right now, just literally taking one day at a time; my cycles are so out of whack it's emotional just for that fact. Plus I've been stressed out lately (since it's wrestling season for my little guy). It takes a lot out of me, so I am going to wait until 12 DPO to test; so that puts me testing on Saturday 2/12 so if no AF by then, I'll take one.

Did another one in same sample and there is another shadow line! It’s pretty clear IRL too! Can you see it?

With my chemical these were much slower to pick up so I should have a line on the predictor early in the morning if these are actually something!

219D2D69-199D-4A71-8157-0878D625B372.jpeg

Thank you! Getting a touch excited now- dangerous place to go though!

It's so hard not to get excited ain't it I really do hope this is it for you :) can't wait for next test you do xx

Wow so many lovely tests!!!

@JAM1611 Congradulations beautiful BFP! I would test with a digi too! but you're call. Definately doesn't look like an evap!
@amantila Beautiful BFP! congradulations!

@NightFlower keep testing, those other tests are more sensitive and look good. i ve got everything crossed for you!

@swedengirl I see that line. I'm hoping and praying for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->