** February Testing 2022**

@NightFlower I see it! Can't wait to see your 10miu test, fx for you x

@Aurora CHK I see that line! When will you be testing again? Fx it gets darker

@swedengirl girl same lol. I held a test strip this morning, talked myself down from ripping open the packaging to test, then put it away. My boobs are soooo sore today and just feel tired. Nothing else to report really other than creamy cm when doing cp check, but I don't really feel pregnant. Also my temps are still low, around 36.5 for the last 3 days now, usually they are around 36.6/36.7

Haven't got my test results back as yet, been checking every 20 mins lol. Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!

Can’t wait to see your test either and yay to resisting cracking open that test today!

Fingers crossed for everyone atm!

i did another test yesterday - i feel like its BFN but I can’t help but see something on the blue test! But i just don’t trust. Not testing today im due on tomorrow. I feel very ‘wet’ today. Like im ovulating! Ive had hardly anything all month and last month! Is there something wrong!? Ive ordered one step ovulation sticks so i can keep a diary this month. Going to do 1 a day until o week then 2 a day. Xxx

9387AD8E-A491-4820-97D9-CDB6ED7E27B7.jpeg

Goodluck @NightFlower and @Aurora CHK I definitely see those lines!

I see a line on the blue dye and I also see where the dye sits on the pink one x

my easy@homes arrived this afternoon as I had to test one lol pleased to say clear stark white - 3dpo and am glad there are no indents to see

Fingers crossed for everyone atm!

i did another test yesterday - i feel like its BFN but I can’t help but see something on the blue test! But i just don’t trust. Not testing today im due on tomorrow. I feel very ‘wet’ today. Like im ovulating! Ive had hardly anything all month and last month! Is there something wrong!? Ive ordered one step ovulation sticks so i can keep a diary this month. Going to do 1 a day until o week then 2 a day. Xxx

View attachment 1105964

I totally see a line on the blue dye. With DD1 I had loads of watery CM in the lead up to my BFP was definitely my earliest symptom. Oddly with DD2 I didn’t!

Hi ladies.
Another day another BFN! No more testing until AF day because it sucks.

AF due on Thursday. All my symptoms seem to have disappeared overnight, like the intense hunger and nausea/dizziness much much less. My progesterone has really been a doozy this month. I never get symptoms other than a headache a day before AF and never cramps unless AF is here. Why was I getting cramps a week after O? Confused why my body has been acting up when it never does this. I guess my loss in Dec is to blame as maybe it’s all resetting. Meh. I expected my cycle to be all wonky last month but it was fine. Hate all the uncertainty after a reset.

Just a case of waiting for AF I guess but I’m no good at waiting!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok and I hope someone gets some good news soon!

Also. I bought Frers because they are supppsed to give early results but worried to use them now as I’ve been hearing bad things about indents etc. Need to buy another brand to double test in case of any lines. No worry of that today though!
3142AC7A-9A35-4BAF-8574-1932E945321B.jpeg

Hi everyone. I’m day 35 in my cycle and it’s usually 28-31 maybe 32 days. My first response tests are positive (but I have to say sometimes I get positives on them and I’m not pregnant so I don’t trust them) but all the other brand tests are negative. I even cracked open a first response digital and there was no second line. What do you think? Anyone else have an issue with the first response tests? Anybody else have positive test from them and they aren’t pregnant? Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

1B9C6FE2-DFDE-47E6-BDFE-DBC197698F07.jpeg

Hi everyone. I’m day 35 in my cycle and it’s usually 28-31 maybe 32 days. My first response tests are positive (but I have to say sometimes I get positives on them and I’m not pregnant so I don’t trust them) but all the other brand tests are negative. I even cracked open a first response digital and there was no second line. What do you think? Anyone else have an issue with the first response tests? Anybody else have positive test from them and they aren’t pregnant? Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

View attachment 1105967
First response have been confusing a lot of ladies recently, if you look a few ages back someone posted a test that had been put on fb.

First response have been confusing a lot of ladies recently, if you look a few ages back someone posted a test that had been put on fb.
Thank you I will look. The other brands are negative so I’m going to assume they are correct and the first response all all false positives. I started thinking maybe I was having health issues to turn them positive when I’m not pregnant but if other people are having issues then perhaps it’s the test.

@JAM1611 Thank you for starting this thread.

Could you put me down for the 18th.
I've been sort of laying low after my loss last month. but hoping this cycle proves to be lucky.

:)

View attachment 1105967
Have you got pictures of any other positive FRER? That line looks a bit too dark to me to be false?

Here's a new test
I know I can see something trying to come through. Might do a last one late night otherwise wait till the morning when I'll be 9dpo. It's only 2:15pm here.

Squint with me now :haha:lol

I'm gunna be a crazy tester this round because I feel so hopeful and we dtd alot. Plus I'm having pregnancy symptoms already.
If I post to much just let me know and I can bring it down a notch.

Screenshot_20220207-140845_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220207-142146_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220207-140716_Gallery.jpg

Here's a new test
I know I can see something trying to come through. Might do a last one late night otherwise wait till the morning when I'll be 9dpo. It's only 2:15pm here.

I'm gunna be a crazy tester this round because I feel so hopeful and we dtd alot. Plus I'm having pregnancy symptoms already.

View attachment 1105976 View attachment 1105977 View attachment 1105978

Ohhh I see that!! Excited to see your next test!

View attachment 1105967

Yes I've had so many months with lines only on frer and nothing on other brands (when i did have a different brand on hand). Ive heard so many stories of false positives, alot confirmed no hcg with bloods too :( i still brought one this month though and got a line, but af showed up bang on time today.

That looks like a really solid line though. I'm surprised id you can get that and no other test has a line.

Here's a new test

View attachment 1105976 View attachment 1105977 View attachment 1105978
I can see that one. The line is quite to the left. Good luck with your next test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->