** February Testing 2022**

Thanks everyone. Ive ordered some Frers and CB digi. The digi should be here by 1pm tomorrow - do i save my FMU? Or just do it when they arrive? I totally get what you mean swedengirl about trying not to get excited! X

Wow missed so much in a short period of time!
congrats on those BFP!!!

as for me 5dpo - nothing really to report which is weird because by time I ovulate my boobs are insanely sore but this time nothing!
I also don’t like this temping thing I’m so confused because last few nights I’ve had to get up to pee at different times and so I take my temp but that could sometimes be at 4am… so I re do it when I wake with the kids and that varies too sometimes 630 or 730
Also if I take it between 4am and 530 the temp is always much lower than it is about 1.5-2hrs later. Is that normal?
What do I trust ? Or am I just making this harder on myself lol

Last edited:
@JAM1611 congrats! I was hoping that line would progress!

Cd2 here so very little to report haha

I got my husband tickets for Nats what i reckon at the adelaide frige for his birthday... only managed to keeo it a secret for 3 days. Too excited to give it to him!

Did another one in same sample and there is another shadow line! It’s pretty clear IRL too! Can you see it?

With my chemical these were much slower to pick up so I should have a line on the predictor early in the morning if these are actually something!

View attachment 1106021
Definitely see that shadow! Excited to see this morning's test!! Fx

Ahhh so there is a definite line on my pink test this morning! It’s very FAINT but there! I do not need to squint or turn the test at different angles- it’s just there! Hopefully I got it in the pictures!

B532E2EA-9FFF-4644-AF41-FEAF728DA730.jpeg 22C417C0-60FC-45EC-879C-0B9BB1133DC9.jpeg C8A0FE44-FBBC-4CE9-9CCB-21487E7B56EC.jpeg B577FD57-9C81-424C-95D0-0050177B9E2E.jpeg

Yay!!! I see it!! Def the beginning of a bfp in my book x

ahh thank you! I’m excited but not BFP level yet- these tests are awesome as they detect really early but they were also the only test that picked up my chemical so I want some progression and another brand first! But I’ve had a feeling this whole cycle it’s our month!

have you tested?!?
I am so excited for you, really hope this is it for you x

I tested this morning (not last night as I only had 3 tests left) and it looks pretty bfn to me.

On the completely odd side of things.... I got my progesterone results back and they were 51.9 at 5dpo!! Also had a temp rise this morning. It's odd because I don't feel pregnant except my boobs were on fire last night and feel a bit heavy in my uterus but have felt like this on AF cycles. Cm has also started to change from creamy to watery/ewcm which usually means AF for me.

Oh well at least my progesterone levels are good! Should be a minimum of 10 or 20 I think...

When are you going to test again? Sooo excited to see eekk!!!

Screenshot_20220209-080705_Lancet Mobile.jpg

Actually kind of worried now that my progesterone levels are too high... 51.9?!

Does anyone have experience with high progesterone levels and if it affects fertility or implantation?

Would it mean I definitely did ovulate or didn't at all? So confused...

I am so excited for you, really hope this is it for you x

I tested this morning (not last night as I only had 3 tests left) and it looks pretty bfn to me.

On the completely odd side of things.... I got my progesterone results back and they were 51.9 at 5dpo!! Also had a temp rise this morning. It's odd because I don't feel pregnant except my boobs were on fire last night and feel a bit heavy in my uterus but have felt like this on AF cycles. Cm has also started to change from creamy to watery/ewcm which usually means AF for me.

Oh well at least my progesterone levels are good! Should be a minimum of 10 or 20 I think...

When are you going to test again? Sooo excited to see eekk!!!

View attachment 1106030

i don’t know much about progesterone levels but looking at that chart it indicates you could be in the first trimester?! Or just REALLY high for a luteal phase? Fx it’s the first option!

I will totally test later today. I have three of these pink dyes. And 3 early ICs. Then loads of 25 ICs too. I wanted to be prepared this month haha! Not sure which one I’ll use? Maybe an IC and if a decent line I’ll crack open a pink dye too….

i don’t know much about progesterone levels but looking at that chart it indicates you could be in the first trimester?! Or just REALLY high for a luteal phase? Fx it’s the first option!

I will totally test later today. I have three of these pink dyes. And 3 early ICs. Then loads of 25 ICs too. I wanted to be prepared this month haha! Not sure which one I’ll use? Maybe an IC and if a decent line I’ll crack open a pink dye too….

Can't wait to see!!! Stalking!!

I may get a 15miu blue dye from the drugstore later, that's the most sensitive tests we have in my neck of the woods.

Ahhh so there is a definite line on my pink test this morning! It’s very FAINT but there! I do not need to squint or turn the test at different angles- it’s just there! Hopefully I got it in the pictures!

View attachment 1106026 View attachment 1106027 View attachment 1106028 View attachment 1106029
Omg. Totally see that! Fingers crossed! Cant wait to see your other tests.

i remember seeing you around the last time i was on B&B (little stalker here lol) my little boy was due March 2020 although i had him 5 weeks early xxxx

Actually kind of worried now that my progesterone levels are too high... 51.9?!

Does anyone have experience with high progesterone levels and if it affects fertility or implantation?

Would it mean I definitely did ovulate or didn't at all? So confused...
I have no idea with those things. But i hope it s positive thing for you! Xxxx

Omg. Totally see that! Fingers crossed! Cant wait to see your other tests.

i remember seeing you around the last time i was on B&B (little stalker here lol) my little boy was due March 2020 although i had him 5 weeks early xxxx

haha I’m a stalker too so recognized yOur name too! Hopefully we will be close in due dates again!

haha I’m a stalker too so recognized yOur name too! Hopefully we will be close in due dates again!
Me too! If i am pregnant i think my due date will be around 22nd October if i go by my Last period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->