** February Testing 2022**

Swedengirl yay!!! Bfp!

I know I shouldn’t test every day but my line hasn’t gotten any darker and now I’m out of tests Top image from today (Wednesday morning fmu). Bottom image from Monday afternoon.A1D07BF2-3A84-4764-99A1-92ADC48305DF.jpeg22810F3E-F0CD-4987-B3C5-FDA97A4780E3.jpeg

Well. I think im safe to say i am pregnant! My Grandad left a parting gift! :angel: I can’t believe it to be honest! We lost him on the Sunday morning. 1 BD 1 or 2 days before predicted O. (O predicted for Wednesday we bd Tuesday night - i had cramps Wednesday & Thursday) xxx

1382A18E-0368-4E47-9A86-EDF2DA737BAF.jpeg

Well. I think im safe to say i am pregnant! My Grandad left a parting gift! :angel: I can’t believe it to be honest! We lost him on the Sunday morning. 1 BD 1 or 2 days before predicted O. (O predicted for Wednesday we bd Tuesday night - i had cramps Wednesday & Thursday) xxx

View attachment 1106036

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thank you all!! Will do another pink dye tonight and if getting stronger a digi in the morning!

I’m so shocked how early- I’ve only got lines 10/11dpo before!

Swedengirl yay!!! Bfp!

I know I shouldn’t test every day but my line hasn’t gotten any darker and now I’m out of tests Top image from today (Wednesday morning fmu). Bottom image from Monday afternoon.View attachment 1106034View attachment 1106035
It can just be the different levels of dye in each test. Pregnancy tests are not meant for progression but we all do it!! I would go buy some more tests to use over the next few days to check. I hope everything is ok.

Congrats ladies! Holy moly this week for BFP's is super lucky., hope the rest of this month is like <3

Congrats @swedengirl and @JAM1611!!!!

Sweden I had a feeling it would be your month as the with your 2nd dd you also went away on vacation around the time you caught. So so happy for you x

Jam I also had a feeling it would be your month, especially with the loss of your grandad. So thrilled for you x

Fingers crossed for sticky beans ladies xx

Swedengirl yay!!! Bfp!

I know I shouldn’t test every day but my line hasn’t gotten any darker and now I’m out of tests Top image from today (Wednesday morning fmu). Bottom image from Monday afternoon.View attachment 1106034View attachment 1106035

perhaps try a different brand of test maybe? With my bfps certain brands showed much darker than some. As long as it's not getting any lighter I think it should be okay when is your AF due?

Thank you all!! Will do another pink dye tonight and if getting stronger a digi in the morning!

I’m so shocked how early- I’ve only got lines 10/11dpo before!
What day Dpo are you? Xxx

Congrats @swedengirl and @JAM1611!!!!

Sweden I had a feeling it would be your month as the with your 2nd dd you also went away on vacation around the time you caught. So so happy for you x

Jam I also had a feeling it would be your month, especially with the loss of your grandad. So thrilled for you x

Fingers crossed for sticky beans ladies xx

Thanks!! Yes the key to TTC is vacation I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->