** February Testing 2022**

perhaps try a different brand of test maybe? With my bfps certain brands showed much darker than some. As long as it's not getting any lighter I think it should be okay when is your AF due?

I have ICs coming. AF was due on 2/6 but I do think I must have ovulated late because by those calculations we bd after expected ovulation and there was only one bd time that could have possibly fallen in fertile window

I’ve been quietly lurking. I thought I was maybe pregnant two months ago but frer was just messing with me. Just took this tonight on a one hour hold because I’m one day late. If this isn’t a bfp I don’t know what is. I tested on Thursday and thought I saw a shadow of something but was chalking it up to frer playing tricks. Praying for a nice sticky bean.

And also that my hubby doesn’t lose his mind. View attachment 1105992

That is a clear BFP hon. I brought 3 boxes of frer for when we start ttc again and I did one this morning because of hearing how bad they are I wanted to see if they wud give me a false positive. I'm still on the mini pill so definitely not pregnant. I also did a wondfo just incase the frer did have a line.
Anyway both were BFN. A slight shadow on wandfo and maybe something shadowy on the frer but u had to hold in the light. Hope that means I have a decent batch.
Hated waisting a test but I was worried I had waisted money.
Will only be doing ICs when we try and if I get lines on them then will use frer.
U cud do another brand of test just to back the frer up but there is no denying that line.
I think a big congratulations is in order.
Wishing u a healthy and happy months hon.

@amantila that has to be a BFP!

@Tesh23 Exciting with a temp increase! Will you test again later?

Im also 8dpo. Tested with a predictior early and BFN but I swear something is just catching my eye! I also got Round ligament pain in the night! So weird!

View attachment 1106005

I can see something too hon. Hope it's the start of something for you.
Don't blame ya nor temping. It really stresses u out doesn't it.
I did temping with my 2 year old but luckily fell very quickly. But with my youngest I was temping for 11 cycles and it just stressed me out so much.
So when we start trying I'm just going to use opks. I normally get clear ovulation signs. Pain and ewcm and cervix changes but if I start worrying that I'm not ovulating any more then I will temp for a few cycles. Hoping that won't be needed tho.
Good luck hon.

I may test again later. All I have are 25miu IC's - If I see something noticeable on one of those I would get a drugstore test to check.

I am just barely making out something on your test, could be line eye, but my eye is catching something something. When will you test again?

How are your temps looking?

The less sore boobs today are throwing me a bit. They are still sore but noticably less so today. I've decided to continue with the bromelain throughout the tww.

Hi hon
With my youngest I had sore boobs at 5 6 and 7dpo then it went away. Really thought I was out or having another chemical but I was pregnant. Had tons of symptoms b4 my bfp with my 2 year old but barley any symptoms at all with Harley.
Fx so hard for you hon.

@amantila

Congrats! That looks like. BFP! I would also test again with a different brand if you haven’t already just to be on the save side because you know..frer…

Update on me.
Well I started getting symptoms again yesterday eve. Mild cramping on off and nausea/hungry feeling again even though I ate a bowl of pasta an hr before.
Today I also felt a bit nauseous and the odd twingy elastic pinging sensation down low. AF is due on Thursday so I’m not going to test again til tomorrow. Bought a different brand of tests too in case frer ones start misbehaving.
Deep down I’m starting to think I’m out this month. Losing hope a little bit so confused about symptoms this cycle. Scrutinising the tissue every time I pee now to check for AF! Be kind of glad that this 2WW is coming to an end either way as I’m not sure what my body is up to this month.

I really wudnt worry about symptoms hon. I had tons with My 2 year old even b4 my BFP. But with my youngest I had hardly any symptoms at all. They started at 6 weeks but even then they came and went and came and went.

@swedengirl
Oh hon that's a BFP oooow congrats hon. All these BFPs are so exciting.
Praying these are all supper healthy beanies[-o<

@JAM1611
I had a feeling u was going to be pregnant hon esp after sadly losing ure grandad. I was going too write it at the time but I decided to leave it because of what u was going through.
I sadly lost my lovely grandad in 2013. 2 months after giving birth to my now 9 year. Losing a loved one is the worst kind of pain.
I rekon ure gonna have a baby boy. Just a feeling.
Massive congratulations hon.

So so happy for all those who have gotten there BFPs. I haven't been on here for a few days so it was lovely coming on and seeing all the BFPs.
Hope the rest of the month is just as lucky.

10dpo smu 6 hour hold think it's safe to say I got my definite :bfp::bfp: I'm shaking!!
It was hard to take the pictures Lol.. Oh my.. lord you heard my prayers last night. I prayed today test would give me a real answer and it did/he did. Feels so unreal right now.

It's brighter no squinting needed Oooo yeah
No need to say hope you can see it:happydance:

Knew I wasn’t crazy with the pregnancy symptoms I've been having and seeing faintest of faint lines on other tests.

Screenshot_20220209-125242_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220209-124641_Gallery.jpg 20220209_122308.jpg

10dpo smu 6 hour hold think it's safe to say I got my definite :bfp::bfp: I'm shaking!!
It was hard to take the pictures Lol.. Oh my.. lord you heard my prayers last night. I prayed today test would give me a real answer and it did/he did. Feels so unreal right now.

Knew I wasn’t crazy with the pregnancy symptoms I've been having and seeing faintest of faint lines on other tests.

View attachment 1106049 View attachment 1106050 View attachment 1106051

Congratulations!!!!

Just been reading through this thread, congratulations to you all on your BFPs :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!
Thanks you so much <3
Went outside and took these same test this is amazing!! I keep looking at it in awww. My stomach is in knots right now adrenaline I guess haha O:)

Big congrats to you as well!!

20220209_131721.jpg 20220209_131658.jpg

View attachment 1106049 View attachment 1106050 View attachment 1106051
I knew it.. huge congratulations that is amazing.. so many bfp’s this month and the beautiful thing is you will all be due around the same time :happydance:

I knew it.. huge congratulations that is amazing.. so many bfp’s this month and the beautiful thing is you will all be due around the same time :happydance:
I know so many bfps this month still alot of time for a lot more too. Think I'm due at the end of October. I'll have to figure it out now.

Oh wow all these :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS:) yey sorry had to shout it as it's amazing this thread is definitely on fire lol :wohoo: :yipee: xx

@NightFlower so happy to see them lines told you I could see something my eyes normally work for everyone else's tests but mine nope they don't work :rofl: I'm still yet to ovulate if I do this month with having implant out I'm on cd11 now normally between cd14-cd17 ish I ovulate so shall see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->