** February Testing 2022**

Thank you for the messages, unfortunately it’s bad cramping with heavy bleeding and small clots. I really was hoping it was going to be okay

sending you baby dust and will maybe see you next month

I’m so sorry @ehjmorris Heartbreaking

AF showed up super early for me this month this morning. I don’t know why my cycles are so short. O’ed on cd 11 and AF at 13 dpo. I don’t know how much more my heart can take

@ehjmorris
Oh my love I just want to give u such a massive hug right now.
I'm so sorry this is happening. Much much love and gentle hugs too you.
:flow:

Ladies I've thrown my mini pill In the bin/trash.
I decided to stop taking it because I really want to get my normol cycle back.
I don't like not knowing what cd I am on etc.

I did have a urge to go get them back out the trash but when I did I cudnt see them so they must of fallen deep inside.
I've taken this as a sign I've done the right thing.

So I'm not on any birth control now yay.
Told DH we will need to be carful.
I'm gonna start OPKs tomorrow and just try and avoid my fertile time.
I thought we only have March and April and then it will be ttc time and at least stopping it now I have 2 months to sort my cycle out and have a real AF and know exactly where I am.

Feeling nervous but also excited.
Hopefully my cycles won't be really messed up.

Ladies I've thrown my mini pill In the bin/trash.
I decided to stop taking it because I really want to get my normol cycle back.
I don't like not knowing what cd I am on etc.

I did have a urge to go get them back out the trash but when I did I cudnt see them so they must of fallen deep inside.
I've taken this as a sign I've done the right thing.

So I'm not on any birth control now yay.
Told DH we will need to be carful.
I'm gonna start OPKs tomorrow and just try and avoid my fertile time.
I thought we only have March and April and then it will be ttc time and at least stopping it now I have 2 months to sort my cycle out and have a real AF and know exactly where I am.

Feeling nervous but also excited.
Hopefully my cycles won't be really messed up.
If it was the same mini pill I was on a long time ago, my cycle was back to normal Month after & I had strong Ovv test. Best of luck to you!!

AF showed up super early for me this month this morning. I don’t know why my cycles are so short. O’ed on cd 11 and AF at 13 dpo. I don’t know how much more my heart can take
I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thank you for the messages, unfortunately it’s bad cramping with heavy bleeding and small clots. I really was hoping it was going to be okay

sending you baby dust and will maybe see you next month
I'm o sorry to hear this :hugs:

Sorry @elmum wishing you luck x

@Suggerhoney thats great, goodluck for when you do start trying

I have been so down today but it’s now 6pm and I went and got more tests because I ran out and was driving me insane not knowing if my tests were lighter or not.
So I’ve only had two instances of heavier bleeding with two small thin clots but I’ve not even filled a pad all day or a liner. Just mainly when wipe

I ran out and got more to try and put my mind at ease, not sure if it takes longer for hcg to leave but last time my tests were already going lighter when I started bleeding again.

this is the darkest yet! Almost a dye stealer
Comparison against yesterdays test

F0ADF739-A679-4297-8752-1AD5AB4B8EFB.jpeg 0386B484-ACAD-4EC6-A2F8-381A46E2DD18.jpeg

Sorry @elmum wishing you luck x

@Suggerhoney thats great, goodluck for when you do start trying

I have been so down today but it’s now 6pm and I went and got more tests because I ran out and was driving me insane not knowing if my tests were lighter or not.
So I’ve only had two instances of heavier bleeding with two small thin clots but I’ve not even filled a pad all day or a liner. Just mainly when wipe

I ran out and got more to try and put my mind at ease, not sure if it takes longer for hcg to leave but last time my tests were already going lighter when I started bleeding again.

this is the darkest yet! Almost a dye stealer
Comparison against yesterdays test

View attachment 1106316 View attachment 1106317
Im so sorry about the bleeding i do hope its one of those freaky times that you still have a period and still be pregnant. Your tests are definitely getting darker surly that means your hormones are still rising? Do please keep us updated! I have all the hope in the world for you xx

Oh no!!! I hope next month is better for you! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->