February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Took another test today.... They arent getting any darker... on the dollar store ones I can barely get a slight positive I REALLY hope my HCG is going up!

Don't go by the darkness of the tests! Different tests (even the same brand) can show up really different intensities of line... :hugs:

Thank you :) yeah it's just hard not to I feel like I should have beautiful pink lines by now I got my first BFP A few days ago. I know I am only 3+6 though. Can't wait for my blood test on Tuesday!

Nausea has me :(

Very different to how I was with Liam though. With Liam I had to eat as fast as possible to stop myself from throwing up. Now I feel sick when I eat. I'm sat here trying to force myself to eat but feel like I'm gna puke. I guess it's a good sign, but not a very welcomed one :(

Hi,

I think I am due on 12th February, got my positive test today at 13dpo, 2 days after my wedding!

So far I have back-ache on and off and my allergies keep flaring up, but that could just be due to the weather. I'm still not quite sure I believe there's a bean in there!!

Good luck everyone x

We have the same due date :) congrats! I think the same about the little bean not being in there! I hope and pray our little ones stick around! What kind of test did you take and you should post a pic :)

Yeay for 12th Feb babies!!

I did a First Response something or other, sorry I didn't get a picture and I threw the test away now (is that really bad of me?!) - I thought if I kept it I would just keep checking it or something until it drove me to distraction

KJ - yay! so based on our ov dates, we're the same amount of time along thus far, then. ;D woo hoo!

haha, aw brooke - tough not to go crazy right now, eh? :D I haven't had any bloodwork yet, basically they told me, "okay you got 5 BFPs from 4 different kinds of tests, awesome, we'll see you June 28 for your 8 week." makes me nervous but I'm just going to accept it. LOL. I think I'd go crazy no matter what. if they took my blood, I'd go nuts each time they tested my levels, especially if mine were slow rising or something. I'd go nuts if I was testing, hoping for darker tests. I'm going nuts now just waiting and waiting for me to hit week 7 for my scan. So basically, I'm just nuts! LOL. Good luck to you, though! xo

Monkeydo- yay!!! I already have a feb 16th and a feb 25th I am just adding to my February list :) hoping I actually have this baby on the 30th of January ha. No, it's fine I look at mine all the time just so I can remind myself I am pregnant. Haha

Swansong- yeah I am insane lol! It's all I think. About "should I test again to see if the line gets darker or comes up quicker...." anxiously awaiting my blood work I have serioslu decided I am gonna go in tomorrow and be like I Wont be here for a couple days so I am
Trying to get it out of the way now. Hahahaha well I went in for proof of pregnancy at 3 different places and they all told me I wasn't so I needed the blood work done

Hello, may I join you girls?

Just got my BFP yesterday at 10DPO after a loss in March.

My due date is February 14, 2012. <3

Congrats to all of you!

Heather

I'm having a really hard time staying positive thus far. Still no real symptoms other than going potty a few times a night (and all day, lol). My breasts are barely tender at all and that's IT. I'm trying not to freak out as I've got 3 weeks to sit here and stew, but it's really difficult right now.

MRS_HJO- Congratulations!!! A Valentines day baby how cute <3 If i went by my LMP that would be my due date as well!

JohnsPrincess- I feel the same way I literally considered putting a blanket down in the bathroom and laying in there. I wish I had more symptoms! I think I am starting to get a new one today... Smell... things are really getting to me!!!

Well, after going out for a very late night last night with all of our friends (combined bachelor/bachelorette party) I felt just as hung over as everyone else (who had stayed at our house) looked! I didn't drink (obviously) so my nausea must be kicking in. Combined with a wicked headache.

Brookettc3 and Johnsprincess..... don't worry i am the same, i woke up this morning and felt nothing. We just need to remain positive as much as we can!!! It will come with time :hugs:

Brookettc3 and Johnsprincess..... don't worry i am the same, i woke up this morning and felt nothing. We just need to remain positive as much as we can!!! It will come with time :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks! I'm trying. My last didn't end well and I know that's clouding this. I'm just so scared!!

:hugs: Thanks! I'm trying. My last didn't end well and I know that's clouding this. I'm just so scared!!

I know hun, same thing for me.. but we can't go by our last pregnancy. This is a new one and it is gonna happen for us!!! :) I really truly believe that if your negative you will get a negative outcome. I know it is still hard not to be scared, believe me... I know.

I know hun, same thing for me.. but we can't go by our last pregnancy. This is a new one and it is gonna happen for us!!! :) I really truly believe that if your negative you will get a negative outcome. I know it is still hard not to be scared, believe me... I know.

I love your attitude! :flower: Okay, I'm trying. Lol. This morning I was in a total funk. I'm feeling a little better - attitude wise - now! Thanks!!

I love your attitude! :flower: Okay, I'm trying. Lol. This morning I was in a total funk. I'm feeling a little better - attitude wise - now! Thanks!!

I promised myself after my last miscarriage (blighted ovum) that i would remain positive no matter what on my next pregnancy. I was so obsessed about everything!! I am still scared but positive.

Junebugs- thank you for your positive outlook :) it truly made me smile I have never ha a loss and I can't even imagine but your strength is very amazing. I am
Going to go in early tomorrow and ask for my blood work then an I think after that I will relax if my levels are going up:)

I promised myself after my last miscarriage (blighted ovum) that i would remain positive no matter what on my next pregnancy. I was so obsessed about everything!! I am still scared but positive.

My last (and first) was also a blighted ovum!

I have the same "cloud" - I've had a LOT of spotting with this pregnancy (all brown, but still) and haven't really felt nauseous which is different from my previous two pregnancies but really similar to my first - and that ended in a MC at 6+3. Holding my breath for this one.

Hi! I got my :bfp: this morning and due date is on valentines day<3 I'm so happy today! My son is gonna get a little brother or sister:) 1 year and 9 months between them:) The daddy doesn't know yet, but I will tell him when he gets home from work:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->