February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi Josefin, and congratulations. My due date is Feb. 14 as well! :)

Does anyone else feel like they constantly have a burp or a, ahem, fart, about to come but nothing happens?! I'm full of air but it won't come out. Is that normal?!

Also woke up this morning feeling like a freight train rode over my boobs. Owww! Seems a lot better now, thank goodness.

Just off to the GP in an hour, I'm going to Cornwall this afternoon for my honeymoon and my allergies are doing my head in, I don't know what is OK to take. Hopefully they will do my referral to the midwife.

Last night was my first night where I struggled to fall asleep and when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, I had issues falling back asleep. I am so exhausted... and I have to go to work. Boo! lol.

I do get that sometimes, monkeydo. Though more often than not, I really do need to burp or fart. /: lol.

Brookettc3 and Johnsprincess..... don't worry i am the same, i woke up this morning and felt nothing. We just need to remain positive as much as we can!!! It will come with time :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks! I'm trying. My last didn't end well and I know that's clouding this. I'm just so scared!!

I know hun, same thing for me.. but we can't go by our last pregnancy. This is a new one and it is gonna happen for us!!! :) I really truly believe that if your negative you will get a negative outcome. I know it is still hard not to be scared, believe me... I know.

I have the same "cloud" - I've had a LOT of spotting with this pregnancy (all brown, but still) and haven't really felt nauseous which is different from my previous two pregnancies but really similar to my first - and that ended in a MC at 6+3. Holding my breath for this one.

No spotting for me...but just really no symptoms. My breasts don't even really hurt which I think is freaking me out the most.

I don't really feel the need to burp a lot but I am soooo gassy it's terrible all night I wake up also I am crampy because of it. :/

Junebugs- thank you for your positive outlook :) it truly made me smile I have never ha a loss and I can't even imagine but your strength is very amazing. I am
Going to go in early tomorrow and ask for my blood work then an I think after that I will relax if my levels are going up:)

Good! I hope everything went well with your appointment, don't worry i'm sure it will be going up ;) .

Junebugs- thank you I have to wait til 1 now so I will get the results tomorrow morning. It's only 9am :/ I am getting so anxious! Hoping and praying for a quadrupled number!

My last (and first) was also a blighted ovum!

Really?? Wow that's odd, we are on the same path.. lol. Last night a had a bunch of mild cramping, not sure if it was gas or not?

Yep, really! Heartbreaking to go in there and see the sac and no baby, ya know?

I had some "cramping" yesterday and...this is totally embarrassing, but I couldn't tell if I had to go to the bathroom or if it was "cramps". After a few hours...found out it was because I had to potty!!! I felt better after that. But I've been gassy at night...

I'm having a Craptacular day. Just still really not feeling pg at all, even though I know it's still early. Have a TON of papers to write. My house is a mess. Etc etc etc. I just want my appt to get here.

i . am . so . tired .

getting through the rest of this workday is BRUTAL, I tell you. BRUTAL. D: lol

I am SOOOOOO tired today too! I can barely keep my head up. I can't wait until I can take a nap or get to bed super early!

Junebugs- thank you I have to wait til 1 now so I will get the results tomorrow morning. It's only 9am :/ I am getting so anxious! Hoping and praying for a quadrupled number!

Fingers crossed!!! You need to let us know as soon as you find out!! :)

Yep, really! Heartbreaking to go in there and see the sac and no baby, ya know?

I had some "cramping" yesterday and...this is totally embarrassing, but I couldn't tell if I had to go to the bathroom or if it was "cramps". After a few hours...found out it was because I had to potty!!! I felt better after that. But I've been gassy at night...

I'm having a Craptacular day. Just still really not feeling pg at all, even though I know it's still early. Have a TON of papers to write. My house is a mess. Etc etc etc. I just want my appt to get here.

Ya your telling me, the worse was i knew it was a blighted ovum but all my doctors kept telling me it was fine and i was just a bit behind.

When is your first appointment?

Got my blood drawn today should get the results tomorrow morning :) The ovary I ovulated from is hurting kinda worried. :(
If I am having an ectopic would my levels be lower?

So far as I know with ectopics the pain is severe, really severe. Not sure about levels though.

I'm really tired too. I work part time and have a one year old too so I'm really suffering! Today she slept from 1.30pm-4pm so I had a good long nap alongside her!

AMEN KJ, I'm ready for naptime! I'm so glad I get to leave work in 30 minutes.

And coincidentally I was asking my sister (a nurse and a mommy lol) about ectopics and she said the pain is extreme. seriously, seriously agonizing. I beleive I read that during an ectopic, the levels wouldn't rise as fast, but I could be wrong. I'd def ask the doc tomorrow!

FX your results are good! :D :hugs:

Got my blood drawn today should get the results tomorrow morning :) The ovary I ovulated from is hurting kinda worried. :(

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you good vibes! I hope everything comes back positive tomorrow!

I thought the levels with ectopic were supposed to be crazy high? I could be wrong though.

I've been hungry ALL day...Even when I eat something, within a few minutes, my tummy is rumbling again!! :dohh:

I seem to be getting stressed out more easily too... I think I need to take a break from my intactivism, I have no patience!! :nope: And maybe my games... And other people... In fact, someone lock me up in a little room with a cosy bed and a fridge stocked with yummy foods!! I'll knock when my waters break :haha:

Hello everyone! Found out this morning that I am a member of your club! On line calculator said due 9th of Feb! I'll prob have a section a week early which just about still puts me in here!

My name is Abbie, I have a 6 month old girl and a 10 year old boy! I had bp problems at the end with Kitty and I'm desperately hoping to keep my presure down this time.

Looking forward to a good chat with you all, I came in a bit late to my group with Kitty and never really got involved!

With my ectopic, the levels didn't rise as they were supposed to and I had spotting. At 6 weeks (or so -- I wasn't sure of dates bc I'd had a normal period), my HCG was 501. Three days later it was 532, and two days after that it was 593. I really didn't have any pain; typically, one wouldn't feel extreme pain unless their tube ruptured. My levels were never high enough to see anything on US, so I was a "presumed ectopic"; I was pretty textbook, though, as having a period, spotting, and slow-rising HCG levels are classic signs of an ectopic. Please don't worry that's what you have -- it's pretty rare!

By the way, I had my first US today! It's in my uterus (whew!), my due date of 2/1/12 is confirmed, and they heard a heartbeat! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->