February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

glad to hear it all went well betsy! :D

welcome, gail! :D H&H 9 months to you!

Yep, really! Heartbreaking to go in there and see the sac and no baby, ya know?

I had some "cramping" yesterday and...this is totally embarrassing, but I couldn't tell if I had to go to the bathroom or if it was "cramps". After a few hours...found out it was because I had to potty!!! I felt better after that. But I've been gassy at night...

I'm having a Craptacular day. Just still really not feeling pg at all, even though I know it's still early. Have a TON of papers to write. My house is a mess. Etc etc etc. I just want my appt to get here.

Ya your telling me, the worse was i knew it was a blighted ovum but all my doctors kept telling me it was fine and i was just a bit behind.

When is your first appointment?

For me, I just had a bad feeling. I was "10 weeks" and didn't feel at all pregnant. Which is why I this time I'm really on edge! I knew as soon as the ultrasound came up.

My first is the 27th. I could have gotten in on the 20th but we'll probably be out of town so I took the next available. Gonna be a hard 3ww. When's yours?

Hello everyone! Found out this morning that I am a member of your club! On line calculator said due 9th of Feb! I'll prob have a section a week early which just about still puts me in here!

My name is Abbie, I have a 6 month old girl and a 10 year old boy! I had bp problems at the end with Kitty and I'm desperately hoping to keep my presure down this time.

Looking forward to a good chat with you all, I came in a bit late to my group with Kitty and never really got involved!

Welcome! Your daughter is Adorable!!!!

MrsRaggle would you please remove me from feb 1st due date on the homepage> I began bleeding this morning. Dr confirmed that my levels are low and that it is no longer a viable pregnancy :( Looking forward to hopefully chatting with you ladies in the first trimester boards again soon!

For me, I just had a bad feeling. I was "10 weeks" and didn't feel at all pregnant. Which is why I this time I'm really on edge! I knew as soon as the ultrasound came up.

My first is the 27th. I could have gotten in on the 20th but we'll probably be out of town so I took the next available. Gonna be a hard 3ww. When's yours?

I haven't even gotten to book mine yet. In Canada they are always behind, most of the time you don't get an ultrasound done until around 8-12 weeks (sometimes even later). I have been still trying to get a hold of my doctor to get the HCG results of my last visit.

I know what you mean about being on edge, i just try to tell myself it is just to soon to be sure yet. It is normal not to have symptoms yet. I am just worried because i did have really bad breast pain and it just seemed to stop almost overnight . Oh just a question did you have bleeding with your miscarriage before you found out it was a blighted ovum?

MrsRaggle would you please remove me from feb 1st due date on the homepage> I began bleeding this morning. Dr confirmed that my levels are low and that it is no longer a viable pregnancy :( Looking forward to hopefully chatting with you ladies in the first trimester boards again soon!

So sorry to hear that hun!!! :( :hugs:

awww. :hugs: so sorry to hear, mama. <3 best wishes! xo

So sorry :( I hope you can get your forever baby very soon!

I haven't even gotten to book mine yet. In Canada they are always behind, most of the time you don't get an ultrasound done until around 8-12 weeks (sometimes even later). I have been still trying to get a hold of my doctor to get the HCG results of my last visit.

I know what you mean about being on edge, i just try to tell myself it is just to soon to be sure yet. It is normal not to have symptoms yet. I am just worried because i did have really bad breast pain and it just seemed to stop almost overnight . Oh just a question did you have bleeding with your miscarriage before you found out it was a blighted ovum?

Ack! I'd be going insane!! I didn't have my first appt last time until 10 weeks which was late for here. This time it'll be 8 weeks but that still seems like sooooo long. I do wish they'd do blood tests for me so I at least knew if my levels were going up, etc. But they don't do that at all - not for military. At least not here!

And you're right. It is still early for symptoms. I just wish I'd hurry up and get some!!!

I didn't have any bleeding before being diagnosed. In fact, he was shocked that I'd lasted that long. And I lasted longer. He saw me...a week or so after the first appt and still nothing but the sac. Then he said he'd give me a little longer to try to miscarry on my own but he couldn't leave it for too long. I did finally miscarry almost everything on my own but in the end he had to go in and pull the last bit out. That was...horrible. ...sorry, probably TMI! Lol

Sorry to hear the sad news. :cry: I have been spotting/bleeding for the past 11 days so I suspect I may be joining you. :(

Thanks to all of you ladies for the support!!

Sorry to hear the sad news. :cry: I have been spotting/bleeding for the past 11 days so I suspect I may be joining you. :(

NewWife I really hope you won't be joining me. Try to stay positive spotting can be normal, I did in fact spot with my last pregnancy which was completely fine. It's not over unless that ugly :witch: fully shows her face. I will be thinking of you..FX'd !!:hugs:

Thanks, MamaofOne. I've had 3 previous pregnancies: the first resulted in MC at 6+3 but had no signs leading up to it; the second two gave me my beautiful girls and I had no spotting whatsoever. I was also a heck of a lot more sick by this point.

I have a doctor's appointment in a week so will be in limbo until then (unless I have an obvious MC at home like last time...)

Hello all. My EDD is 02/09. My first appt is 06/29 so hopefully I will get a more accurate date then.

:hugs: So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry! Hope you get a bfp soon again and that the next one sticks for nine months<3

NewWife, thoughts and prayers with you and your bean - hopefully it's nothing! :hugs:

Question for you ladies. I've been having weird cramps since yesterday - way above my belly button, far to my right side. almost as though it's my kidney or whatever is in front of it. nothing severe, but a dull ache in an uncomfortable spot that made falling asleep difficult. it's annoying and kind of tender if I touch over the spot. has anyone had this? I'm confused, but trying not to worry about it. I would feel silly calling my doctor to have her giggle and say everything's fine. I feel like a nervous nellie. /: lol

it's not in front of my repro organs - not down low enough - it's just bizarre. I'm assuming muscles stretching? I'm just trying to get a feeling of whether it's related to the pg or well, not. ;) basically, I'm being paranoid. haha!

sorry to read this :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"