February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Hi Everyone!

Wow there is A LOT of catching up to do! Hope everyone is doing well. I have a TMI (Too Much Information) Type of question. I have never had hemorrhoids...so for those of you who do have had them....how do you know? For me it hurts when I do #2 but I am not constipated...does that mean I have them? And if I do...how do I fix it?

sorry for the super weird question :( hope someone can help!

The Real Me hemorrhoids can be internal and external. They can both be painful obviously. the external ones you can see... it sort of looks like a skin tag or an extra fold of skin. yuck. I have had one in the past. painful! The best thing to do is to treat the root of the problem which is not straining too hard and possibly taking a stool softener.

Since you have pain... Your doctors office could also take a look "inside" to see if you have internal ones or anal fissures. Signs of that could be blood in your stool. A friend of mine had that, not pregnant, and she used suppositories until it was all healed up and now she just takes extra precaution to be gentle when using the bathroom. Hemorrhoids really suck... but if you are uncomfortable try using Tucks moist wipes to wipe when you use the bathroom (i use one often because its so gentle and i dont want to get them again). Or try a warm sitz bath, a bath so shallow it doesn't go higher than your waist so it gets more blood flow to the area. And also try creams or gels to ease any itching or topical pain. Good luck :( :(

Anyone have any luck with the fetal heart Doppler? :shrug:
I know it's still wicked early but I found my sons before now. I'm not concerned or anything like that but I just wanted to know if anyone was successful at finding baby's heartbeat?

I plan on renting one but I havent yet... I am trying to hold out until 10-11 weeks so i wont be disappointed or scared. Also, since most rentals are done on a monthly basis I want to get the most use out of it :) I think 7 weeks would be too early

Thanks.. I feel so behing everyone else on here.. your all 8-9 weeks.. and im only almost 7.. haha..

That's not a bad thing... you can ask all all your questions and see what you have in store for you!! :) Congrats on almost 7 weeks!! it goes by so fast already!

I'm back!!! Baby looked GREAT! Wiggling around, so cute! Heart rate was 168. They put me at 9+4 so I need to change my tickers (and my due date on the main page!) Due date is now, and will not change, 9 Feb! That's our anniversary. Lol.

I go back in 4 weeks and they said we'll be able to hear the hb from the outside then. No more scans until the sex one!

I've got to print out a few pictures and then upload everything so I'll be back with the pictures from 2 weeks ago and today!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! :happydance: I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES NOW! :) Could you actually see s/he moving?

Yes! You could totally see baby moving!! It was soooo cute and funny! Arms and legs were moving around and body was wiggling! Dh asked, "Is that normal??" Hahahaha!

Okay, okay, I'm just about to upload everything! :happydance:

I'm back!!! Baby looked GREAT! Wiggling around, so cute! Heart rate was 168. They put me at 9+4 so I need to change my tickers (and my due date on the main page!) Due date is now, and will not change, 9 Feb! That's our anniversary. Lol.

I go back in 4 weeks and they said we'll be able to hear the hb from the outside then. No more scans until the sex one!

I've got to print out a few pictures and then upload everything so I'll be back with the pictures from 2 weeks ago and today!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! :happydance: I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES NOW! :) Could you actually see s/he moving?

Yes! You could totally see baby moving!! It was soooo cute and funny! Arms and legs were moving around and body was wiggling! Dh asked, "Is that normal??" Hahahaha!

Oh i am so jealous but so happy for you! I would love to see our baby moving!!! We i guess we will get our time soon enough!

2 weeks ago - 7+4

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1d930b3127ccefdc295af2cee00000030O08CbtGrJszag9vPgI/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Today - 9+4
https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1d930b3127ccefdc2805aedb900000030O08CbtGrJszag9vPgI/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to have an ultrasound!! It sounds amazing to see little bub like that :)

I go to the midwife tomorrow, I'm hoping that we'll be able to hear a heartbeat but it's still a bit early.

I wanted to post this with ladies who would understand: I had boudoir photos done for hubby tonight. I'm not giving them to him until our 1 year anniversary which is in September, but I wanted to have them done before I'm totally round in the middle (because that's a totally different effect). Before the shoot I was completely having a breakdown over how much my body has changed and how I'm so NOT comfortable in my skin right now and thought this was a terrible idea. Turns out the photographer was amazing and did a great job and I can't wait to see the end results! Not *quite* pre-baby, and I really am starting to show so I had to do some serious sucking in and we did some creative posing, but I think (thanks to the photographer and her amazing confidence boosting skills) that they'll be great!

Edit: JohnsPrincss, I just caught your US photos as I posted, OMG YAY! SO CUTE!

Julia- that's awesome! I had professional boudoir photos done in the fall right before we started TTC and hubby LOVED them! Very tasteful yet sexy. And, we can remember forever how good we look! LOL

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to have an ultrasound!! It sounds amazing to see little bub like that :)

I go to the midwife tomorrow, I'm hoping that we'll be able to hear a heartbeat but it's still a bit early.

I wanted to post this with ladies who would understand: I had boudoir photos done for hubby tonight. I'm not giving them to him until our 1 year anniversary which is in September, but I wanted to have them done before I'm totally round in the middle (because that's a totally different effect). Before the shoot I was completely having a breakdown over how much my body has changed and how I'm so NOT comfortable in my skin right now and thought this was a terrible idea. Turns out the photographer was amazing and did a great job and I can't wait to see the end results! Not *quite* pre-baby, and I really am starting to show so I had to do some serious sucking in and we did some creative posing, but I think (thanks to the photographer and her amazing confidence boosting skills) that they'll be great!

Edit: JohnsPrincss, I just caught your US photos as I posted, OMG YAY! SO CUTE!

Thank you!! I hope you can hear the heartbeat! I'm not sure when it's normal to hear? My ultrasound was transvaginal so I could see and hear it. But they said when I go back in 4 weeks it'll just be the regular on top of the tummy ultrasound and that we'll hear it then, on the outside, at 13 weeks. Good luck!!

Oooh! I've always wanted to get those photos taken! I just never did the research to find someone, lol. I'm sure he will LOVE them!

Julia- that's awesome! I had professional boudoir photos done in the fall right before we started TTC and hubby LOVED them! Very tasteful yet sexy. And, we can remember forever how good we look! LOL

I'm actually so excited to see how these turn out! I can't wait! I know I'm going to want to give them to him right away and not wait until our anniversary, but I think it'll be fun to give them to him when I'm actually showing, and the pictures are not. A fun reminder of what will come back post baby (I HOPE!)

Like Junebugs, my MS just seems to be getting worse. I haven't thrown up yet but it's been real close. Yuck! I was hoping it would start to ease off as I'm going to California for 3 weeks on the 17th. Well...still have a week for that to happen!!

Excited though as today is my 2nd scan!! We'll set the correct dates today! I'm hoping baby was just curled up a bit more last time and will be stretched this time. I don't want to feel like I'm going backwards even though I know a few days doesn't matter much!!!

Mine too! Just seems to be getting worse :nope::cry:I threw up 3 times yesterday and I was lucky to be driven home from work by a very kind colleague. I literally crawled into bed in the evening...I was so optimistic after a relatively decent weekend (only threw up once),but Monday blues hit me real hard.

Hello Everyone

I am due on February 19th - can you please add me to the list?

awwwwwwww Valentine Baby's!!! :)

Are there any of us apart from me that hasn't had their first scan yet? I'm still waiting for my scan date etc to come through...wish it'd hurry up! I want to start buying things! Not even heard from the midwife!
I have got my NHS prescription exemption certificate thingy through today though :)

How's everyone feeling? Morning sickness stopped yet?

Ive not had mine yet!! not even seen the mw yeet either not seeing her till 2 weeks today!!! I thought my last pregnancy went slow but this one is going even slower!!!!!

Girls i feel really sick, i did yesterday too. Guess the ms is hitting me now :-( I can't bear it!!! I can barely eat despite feeling hungry as when i do eat i can only manage a few mouthfuls then i feel so sick for hours. Im not actually being sick but starting to wonder if i would feel better if i was. I am so tired also that i can barely function. . . i just want to go to sleep and wake up in the second tri x

My MS is gone and I'm soo happy about it:D 9w and 4d pregnant today and 3 weeks left until 12w scan:) It feels like this actually is gonna go well! OMG can't belive we are gonna get a baby in about 7 months!:D

Girls i feel really sick, i did yesterday too. Guess the ms is hitting me now :-( I can't bear it!!! I can barely eat despite feeling hungry as when i do eat i can only manage a few mouthfuls then i feel so sick for hours. Im not actually being sick but starting to wonder if i would feel better if i was. I am so tired also that i can barely function. . . i just want to go to sleep and wake up in the second tri x

Tell me about it! I'm sooo tired from the vomitting as well. My lunch just went in the toilet bowl. :cry: this is NOT the show i signed up for!

Hi everyone :D

Add me please :)
I've had a few diff dates - 9,12 & 14 Feb, so put me down for the middle one. Hopefully will know more at 12wk scan. I did have an early scan and we got to hear heart beat which was so amazing and out of this world. This is are first, still havent got used the fear / excitement combo! Had no ms, but been v tired since day 1.
Good luck every1 xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->