February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

Welcome to the new ladies and yay for scans. So fun to see the pictures. Sorry to those whose ms is getting worse. Mine is holding constant at one to two episodes per day so far, a week into it.

I've been having right sided cramping for a while now and yesterday finally called in to my doctor. They set me up for a scan. I was so nervous. My DH was out of town so my mom came and sat in the waiting room for support. Thank God baby was in the right place and I even got to see his or her heart beating at 6+6. I am so grateful. I had both an external scan with the full bladder (ugh) to rule out an ectopic and transvaginal with the empty one to see baby. The doctor said I probably just felt the corpus luteus cyst rupturing.

At 6 weeks baby was such a tiny little dot, it's amazing to see the difference with the 7 week and later babies!

I'm back!!! Baby looked GREAT! Wiggling around, so cute! Heart rate was 168. They put me at 9+4 so I need to change my tickers (and my due date on the main page!) Due date is now, and will not change, 9 Feb! That's our anniversary. Lol.

I go back in 4 weeks and they said we'll be able to hear the hb from the outside then. No more scans until the sex one!

I've got to print out a few pictures and then upload everything so I'll be back with the pictures from 2 weeks ago and today!

Aw, your scan pics are beautiful. We share the same due date. I have my 12 week scan on the 29th of this month and I can't wait. This is such an exciting time :happydance:

I love seeing scan pics! So fun to see the progression! Wish the printer hadn't been broken during our scan! >.< LOL But we have the memories of it, which is better than nothing. :D

Welcome to our new ladies! xo

Can't believe that in exactly 2 weeks, I'll (hopefully!) get to hear the heartbeat at the doctor's office. :D Then 2 days later, scan 2! :happydance: I'll be so relieved when that comes, because then I'll be just about to second tri. Woohoo!

JohnsPrincess - changed your date. Cute scan photos!
threebirds, bababel and missmoomin - Welcome and Congrats!

So I have my midwife appointment this afternoon. Hubby is coming along for this one. I really really hope we'll be able to hear the heartbeat, as that's about the only part of this I'm looking forward to. I hate blood work! LOL

I don't have an ultrasound until the end of next week (I'll be 12 weeks). Hubby can't come on the day that it's scheduled, so I'm trying to move it to the next day (12w1d) but they're IMPOSSIBlE to get a hold of! Yesterday their phone was "busy" (off the hook I bet!) ALL DAY!

I'm back!!! Baby looked GREAT! Wiggling around, so cute! Heart rate was 168. They put me at 9+4 so I need to change my tickers (and my due date on the main page!) Due date is now, and will not change, 9 Feb! That's our anniversary. Lol.

I go back in 4 weeks and they said we'll be able to hear the hb from the outside then. No more scans until the sex one!

I've got to print out a few pictures and then upload everything so I'll be back with the pictures from 2 weeks ago and today!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!! :happydance: I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES NOW! :) Could you actually see s/he moving?

Thats awesome of you, I couldn't do it haha. You should have another set taken when you are like 8 months pg lol. ALOT of men think a pregnant women is sexy and irrasistable. I think he will like that too :)

I love seeing scan pics! So fun to see the progression! Wish the printer hadn't been broken during our scan! >.< LOL But we have the memories of it, which is better than nothing. :D

I would have asked if I could take a picture of the screen with my phone camera lol

THEY ARE SO CUTE JOHNSPRINCESS!!!!!

Oh my... last night was my worst night for nausea, i could not sleep all night long!! I was so sick it was waking me up. I feel a little better now but still not 100%

My scan is today.. and im so excited.. but super nervous.. just hope all will be perfect.. hope the rest of you ladies are doing well..

:)

I thought I was getting over the morning sickness but got sick last night and feeling like crap today :( :( But thinking that when I feel like this the baby is doing good - so TRYING to stay positive!! Just wish I didnt have to be in work feeling like this! :( :( :(
Hope everyone is starting to feel better! And if not we can hold in there for 3 more weeks!!! (I am holding on to the idea that it will be gone at 12wks)!

So when you all telling everyone????
We have told immediate family and closest friends, I am thinking at 10 weeks to announce :) - Apparently 10 weeks is the turning point and the MC rate drops significantly at that point. I have an appointment next week for bloods and stuff my doc will prob do another Ultra sound so thinking we might announce it after that :) :)

I have already told everyone i just couldnt keep quite

I was just thinking about that today. I think we are going to tell everyone by the end of this week (11 weeks).

Our first appointment is next week, and we plan on telling the remaining people after that. Immediate family and some close friends already know.

Like Junebugs, my MS just seems to be getting worse. I haven't thrown up yet but it's been real close. Yuck! I was hoping it would start to ease off as I'm going to California for 3 weeks on the 17th. Well...still have a week for that to happen!!

Excited though as today is my 2nd scan!! We'll set the correct dates today! I'm hoping baby was just curled up a bit more last time and will be stretched this time. I don't want to feel like I'm going backwards even though I know a few days doesn't matter much!!!

Mine too! Just seems to be getting worse :nope::cry:I threw up 3 times yesterday and I was lucky to be driven home from work by a very kind colleague. I literally crawled into bed in the evening...I was so optimistic after a relatively decent weekend (only threw up once),but Monday blues hit me real hard.

I'm feeling good so far today. But usually MS doesn't hit until later in the day. Yesterday it was horrible all day! I'm sorry yours was too!! :hugs: Hopefully it tapers off soon!!

Had a scan yesterday and got dated 9 weeks 6 days! (Earlier than I thought I was) So my due date was changed to February 7, 2012 :)
So today I am 10 weeks and officially a prune. I don't like prunes, but it feels so good to be this far along already. It seems like the weeks since I found out about the pregnancy have just flown by! I remember first seeing that BFP and wishing with all my might that I would go to sleep that night and wake up at 8 weeks (Not sure why 8 weeks.. I guess I felt like I could feel a little easier at 8 weeks) And now here I am at 10!

Anyways, Just wanted to share my ultrasound pics from the scan yesterday. They aren't very clear but I love looking at them just the same.

Attachments

• 9+6 ultrasound (2).jpg
    9+6 ultrasound (2).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 9+6 ultrasound (3).jpg
    9+6 ultrasound (3).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 9+6 ultrasound.jpg
    9+6 ultrasound.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone :D

Add me please :)
I've had a few diff dates - 9,12 & 14 Feb, so put me down for the middle one. Hopefully will know more at 12wk scan. I did have an early scan and we got to hear heart beat which was so amazing and out of this world. This is are first, still havent got used the fear / excitement combo! Had no ms, but been v tired since day 1.
Good luck every1 xxxxx

Welcome!!!

Aw, your scan pics are beautiful. We share the same due date. I have my 12 week scan on the 29th of this month and I can't wait. This is such an exciting time :happydance:

Thank you! I have to say, I agree! And yey for a due date buddy! It truly is so exciting! I always have in my head, "OMG, I'm pregnant!" But sometimes I'll think, "Yes, but that means there is a BABY INSIDE YOU!!" So cool!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->