February Valentines 2012 - We have our first Valentines!

LILROJO - GL at your appt today!!!

JOHNSP - YAY!!! Your appt went so well!

BABABEL - Your date is one day after mine. I don't expect to make the 15th however, this will be our "Love" baby...

JULIA - GL at your appt! I did the pics for my wife for our anny in Feb. Awesome idea.

MISSSMOOMIN - Welcome & CONGRATS!! The 19th still qualifies as a "Love" baby and not quite a leap year bean!

JENNY - I totally understand your feeling. I haven't thrown up, but have been sick and way too tired to even think sometimes, if I could sleep and wake in the middle of Aug 2nd Trim, that would be IDEAL!

THREEBIRDS - Welcome & CONGRATS!!!

BABYANG - Me too! My scan 12 wk scan is on the 29th (little earlier than ticker) my cycle is a little diff so they are keeping the LMP date for scans.

As for telling everyone... We told some family, and they respect our wishes not to tell everyone until we are a little further along. After the 12 week scan, we will hear our likelihood of MC and will likely tell everyone that weekend (also happens to be the family reunion!) I do not plan to tell work until the start of the 2nd Trim, just because I do not want to be taken out of important consideration and trainings that I am still able to complete. I am not showing really so it helps, if I begin to, I will have to tell earlier, until then i am looking at Aug 17th earliest....

THEY ARE SO CUTE JOHNSPRINCESS!!!!!

Oh my... last night was my worst night for nausea, i could not sleep all night long!! I was so sick it was waking me up. I feel a little better now but still not 100%

Thanks!!

Ugh, poor thing!!! Last night I was nauseous and hungry!! Went to bed feeling like CRAP. Woke up mostly hungry. There's a slight underlying bit of nausea, but nothing too horrible at the moment. Yesterday was my worst day thus far for feeling sick! Glad it was interrupted with a visit to see the baby!!!

Had a scan yesterday and got dated 9 weeks 6 days! (Earlier than I thought I was) So my due date was changed to February 7, 2012 :)
So today I am 10 weeks and officially a prune. I don't like prunes, but it feels so good to be this far along already. It seems like the weeks since I found out about the pregnancy have just flown by! I remember first seeing that BFP and wishing with all my might that I would go to sleep that night and wake up at 8 weeks (Not sure why 8 weeks.. I guess I felt like I could feel a little easier at 8 weeks) And now here I am at 10!

Anyways, Just wanted to share my ultrasound pics from the scan yesterday. They aren't very clear but I love looking at them just the same.

Awe!! Great pictures!!!

So...I think I'm going to make the announcement today. We've seen baby 2 times and everything is going GREAT. At this point, anything could happen, true...but it could happen at ANY time. So I'm just going to think positively and let the world know! Dh has to tell his dad first. He was supposed to call him this morning, but didn't. Ugh. Hopefully he calls him at lunch time! THEN I can make my announcement.

Had a scan yesterday and got dated 9 weeks 6 days! (Earlier than I thought I was) So my due date was changed to February 7, 2012 :)
So today I am 10 weeks and officially a prune. I don't like prunes, but it feels so good to be this far along already. It seems like the weeks since I found out about the pregnancy have just flown by! I remember first seeing that BFP and wishing with all my might that I would go to sleep that night and wake up at 8 weeks (Not sure why 8 weeks.. I guess I felt like I could feel a little easier at 8 weeks) And now here I am at 10!

Anyways, Just wanted to share my ultrasound pics from the scan yesterday. They aren't very clear but I love looking at them just the same.

Adorable!!!! Congrats!!!! :)

Good Morning Ladies! I have my second check up tomorrow and we get to hear the heart beat! Still not out of the woods yet but my fingers are still crossed! ;) And as much as I'm disliking the nausea I'm very thankful that I have symptoms I see them as a great sign! Welcome to the new members! Glad to have ya Best wishes to all with scans :D

Has anyone else been experiencing headaches from all the hormones? If so, what have you been doing to get rid of them? I had headaches all last week that were almost mirgaines and then again on an off until I woke up today with a killer one. I am prone to headaches and do get migraines from time to time and know that Tylenol wont work to cure them. I've been drinking a lot of water but that isn't helping and neither is putting ice packs around my head. Any suggestions would be great! It's hard enough getting through the days with MS so adding in headaches is not fun!

So...I think I'm going to make the announcement today. We've seen baby 2 times and everything is going GREAT. At this point, anything could happen, true...but it could happen at ANY time. So I'm just going to think positively and let the world know! Dh has to tell his dad first. He was supposed to call him this morning, but didn't. Ugh. Hopefully he calls him at lunch time! THEN I can make my announcement.

LOL yeah, I made my hubby call his mom to tell her right after we got our BFP so that I could tell my grandparents! He told her that he wasn't going to believe the test, but that I was making him tell her! :haha: He was sooooo funny about it, but my grandparents were soooo happy to hear that they were having another great-grandchild!
I was trying to keep it between a few people, but then between feeling nauseous and such I couldn't hide it from my friends and family anymore!

Has anyone else been experiencing headaches from all the hormones? If so, what have you been doing to get rid of them? I had headaches all last week that were almost mirgaines and then again on an off until I woke up today with a killer one. I am prone to headaches and do get migraines from time to time and know that Tylenol wont work to cure them. I've been drinking a lot of water but that isn't helping and neither is putting ice packs around my head. Any suggestions would be great! It's hard enough getting through the days with MS so adding in headaches is not fun!

I have had a lot of headaches and a lot of throbbing/stabbing pains across the back of my head. It has not been fun, and has hurt a lot!

I am feeling kind of guilty about the amount of people we have told, but we still havent told everyone. We have told lots of friends, but no family other than our parents and siblings. We both have about 10 aunts and uncles and tons of cousins so i have really been hesitant to start telling extended family yet because it will just spread everywhere and i dont want the whole world knowing yet. I hope they are not mad if they find out that we have told a bunch of our friends from the different circles of our life. :dohh:

I've had lots of headaches. Yuck. I try drinking tons of water but usually I have to resort to Tylenol which barely works. I've heard Ginger helps. I haven't tried it though!

LOL yeah, I made my hubby call his mom to tell her right after we got our BFP so that I could tell my grandparents! He told her that he wasn't going to believe the test, but that I was making him tell her! :haha: He was sooooo funny about it, but my grandparents were soooo happy to hear that they were having another great-grandchild!
I was trying to keep it between a few people, but then between feeling nauseous and such I couldn't hide it from my friends and family anymore!

:haha: He finally called his dad so I was able to go ahead and make the announcement on FB. I saw my Grandma was online so I FB IMd her and let her and my Papa know. Since they're at one of my aunts house, they told everyone there!

I've had lots of headaches. Yuck. I try drinking tons of water but usually I have to resort to Tylenol which barely works. I've heard Ginger helps. I haven't tried it though!

Same here! staying hydrated helps a lot, and Tylenol... and rest if you can nap

We've told close friends and family, scan is tomorrow so can finally tell my self employed clients then, seems like we've been waiting forever, will also tell extended family this week. Not telling my council employers for as long as possible as I would be out of a job :growlmad:

I've been getting headaches, agree with the keeping hydrated, cold flannel on head and lying in dark room all help, sometimes a bath too to distract me, think it's mainly tension headache due to the combo of baby worries, money stess and work stress.

yay for scan tomorrow :yipee: and rang midwife after reading the last few pages, she said hospital policy now that you don't need to drink loads just don't go for wee right before.

Everyone seems to be getting they're scans this week. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow but i am not sure if he will want a scan or not? I hope so now, i really want to see our little bean!!!!

Everyone seems to be getting they're scans this week. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow but i am not sure if he will want a scan or not? I hope so now, i really want to see our little bean!!!!

I hope you do!!!

Welcome to all the new members! H&H 9 months to all of you :flower:

Finally started telling friends and family last night and it's been like a contact high to finally be able to share the news and hear everyone's reactions! I already feel so much love aimed at our LO and I can't help but think s/he feels it too... at least perhaps the baby can feel the joy in my heart!

Ahem - hoping the joy in my heart is out-weighing the waves of nausea that have been hanging around this week!!! :nope: Come on, 2nd Tri!!!

I have had a lot of headaches and a lot of throbbing/stabbing pains across the back of my head. It has not been fun, and has hurt a lot!

I've had lots of headaches in the last week. Today I had to take some paracetamol, and an ice pack helped, but it's been no fun.

That 4head stuff has helped me in the past but it says on the site that the effects in pg are unknown... https://www.4headaches.co.uk/faq.ashx#8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->